BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

started with what? I am thinking that I guessed right and that has you and

your buds worried. I am all for getting other people to talk, I do it all the time with

casting odd votes. But its gonna look really bad for you if we lynch ST and she was the levitator

or if Twin Pop gets offed and he was'nt bad too!

Then let's lynch ST and watch where the dice fall. You guys keep coming back to..."if ST is really who she says she is..."

Then let's put it to the test. Lynch her. If she is good, then I am bad....But lynch her and find out! Lynching ST will provide more info in one big swoop than this molehill-for-tat back and forth trying to squeeze info. You want three people for the price of one? Lynch ST and you will know who I am, who she is and maybe a few others with prominent opinions on the matter.

EDIT: And CP - take a look at peoples profiles, IDNE, JarZe, myself and a few others are all in the same time zone. It would make sense for us all to be on at the same time. Especially when this thread gets busy.

Edited by Social_Darwin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

started with what? I am thinking that I guessed right and that has you and

your buds worried. I am all for getting other people to talk, I do it all the time with

casting odd votes. But its gonna look really bad for you if we lynch ST and she was the levitator

or if Twin Pop gets offed and he was'nt bad too!

He doesn't have to get offed, he just has to hint a bit about his role...

When did I say that ST was bad???

OK I'm a goodie! Nobody objected my hints!

SG and Kat are probably goodies too.

Let's say that IDNE is a goodie too - that's 4 and if you crazypainter and LIS are claiming to be goodies, there are no more goodie roles to be claimed so TP ain't a goodie!!

Of course just in case you CP and you LIS are both goodies!! Are you? :huh:

Everytime you claim someone is good, do the math!!!

I forgot about ST - she says she's good!

Hmm, the only people that I'm positive that are goodies are SG Kat, you, LIS (got attacked by Telekinetic), and myself. LIS can be an indie/Elemental as well, although seems somewhat unlikely. I don't think CP is a baddie and I don't think IDNE is either, although whether they are a Defender, Elemental or Mimic, I do not know.

Hey all I just spoke with Kat about 5 mins ago, She was briefly on long enough to let me know that she's been at auditions and performances and various other non-brainden activities today and she was goign to be gone most of the night. She will try to be active in the am. before th 10AM Pacific time cut off.

Hey all I just spoke with Kat about 5 mins ago, She was briefly on long enough to let me know that she's been at auditions and performances and various other non-brainden activities today and she was goign to be gone most of the night. She will try to be active in the am. before th 10AM Pacific time cut off.

Well that is ok, because everyone is pretty sure that she is a goodie.

So much madness :wacko:

I can't say were to put my vote, I originally had sided with SD, but the way things are shifting back and forth , I'm not sure who to trust anymore.

LIS, are you suggesting I'd be a part of such a disgusting conspiracy? I've shown no sign of suspicion from D1, basing something on activity and # of posts is a weak strategy at tryin to shift the tables.

Edited by Zerep

Remember, it is still going to be hard to align people considering we have two unclaimed elementals left.

By the end of the night, if we do not have another known baddie I am changing my vote back to my original and I wish everyone would do the same. It would clear up alot of confusion.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Then let's lynch ST and watch where the dice fall. You guys keep coming back to..."if ST is really who she says she is..."

Then let's put it to the test. Lynch her. If she is good, then I am bad....But lynch her and find out! Lynching ST will provide more info in one big swoop than this molehill-for-tat back and forth trying to squeeze info. You want three people for the price of one? Lynch ST and you will know who I am, who she is and maybe a few others with prominent opinions on the matter.

Actually:

Scenario #1 - I'm the role that I claim to be

-as you said, you are bad, I have no reason to lie to protect the baddies if I'm a goodie :P

Scenario #2 - I'm the Mimic

-actually, you probably still are bad, since the indie usually does not take sides and it would make sense for him to tell the truth about a baddie.

Considering no one else seems to be objecting to my role, I would say it's pretty obvious that I am who I'm claiming to be.

He doesn't have to get offed, he just has to hint a bit about his role...

I agree. I was pushed to out myself, yet SD is dodging leaving clues (very unlike him, especially after seeing him play in Matrix). Suspicious much?

The way that the message was phrased to me, I have no doubt that I know the identity of the "Blockbuster, Spy movie watcher." Unless the baddies can choose a goodie and switch their ID, ST is who I said. I was not redirected and the response i received was specific. Killing S_T is the best action.

The response you would receive would be specific if a baddie role over rides yours.

For example: The Spy chooses to spy on Player A. The Mafia choose to Frame Player A with another role. The host would tell the Spy specifically that PLayer A was the role framed upon them.

IDNE: All I'm saying is that there is a possibility that your info is wrong. A small possibility yes, but then again the chances of Dozer blocking A. Brown in a previous were extremely small ;). So we should keep our minds open to possibilities... Actually, seeing as the Independant is the hardest role in the game to play/win with, it would be no surprise if the Mimic had an ability to frame someone with their role, just to level the playing field a bit.

So I don't think we should lynch ST... just yet. We should wait and see. The way the Night Post is written is interesting.

-----------------

Actually let's look at this logically again. The Mimic targets SD. The Levitator targets ST. Now why would the Levitator have targeted ST? I mean we were all fairly sure she was bad. She was lucky in one way not to be lynched. And why would ST target SD if she was the Mimic, that's bad play.

So unless ST is the Levitator herself, why would the Levitator save her? We all had a fairly good idea she would be attacked. SO yeah, for the time being I'm inclined to believe ST properly. IDNE it seems more likely your info could have been tampered with.

Edit: Few typos etc.

Edited by Joe's Student

I really honestly dont see how, but it is slightly possible. <_<

Remember that in Matrix no one listened to me and JarZe was left to survive most of the game.

No I believed you, and a few others did as well. But the point is that it is a possibility, don't you see? :) And it's frustrating I know, but hey that's why Mafia's great. But confirmations on this could be in reach.

Edit: And what about my second point under the dashed lines?

I'm anticipating a great pleasure when our social scientis gets lynched.

Edited by Joe's Student

I really honestly dont see how, but it is slightly possible. <_<

Remember that in Matrix no one listened to me and JarZe was left to survive most of the game.

What are you talking about... we all knew he was bad :huh: but we were trying to gain some more information... just like we are trying now!

Sorry y'all...had to skim through everything in a good 2 mins...let me just say that I don't trust ST, as *from what I saw* she claimed a couple different roles before settling on ...er....Nathen Petrelli *:lol:* Er...I might be back to vote tonight, if not tomorrow...I'll be able to catch up properly then. Fox out...

<(^-^)>

Sorry y'all...had to skim through everything in a good 2 mins...let me just say that I don't trust ST, as *from what I saw* she claimed a couple different roles before settling on ...er....Nathen Petrelli *:lol:* Er...I might be back to vote tonight, if not tomorrow...I'll be able to catch up properly then. Fox out...

<(^-^)>

Looks like an answer to me ^_^

Host: Impervious

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS) - VOTING FOR Twin Pop

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP)-voting for Social Darwin

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- Voting for S_T

11. Social Darwin (SD) - Voting for S_T

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

13. andromeda (CPB) - VOTING FOR Twin Pop

14. RainThinker (RT)

15. JarZe (JZ) - Voting for Twin Pop

And I am not changing this time.

Edit: Kat pretty much cleared it up. Many roles havn't been connected to players, so assuming bad play couldv'e been a coincidental outcome of that night. I don't trust ST, but I'll give it a bit before

i place a vote.

Edited by Zerep

Mini Post: Let's Heat it Up and Hose it Down

The Healer traveled over to the Sensor's house, and with with him, he brought Pyro. The Sensor smiled, "Excellent job healer. Now, Pyro, where can we find your sister?" Pyro walked outside. It was a cloudy day, perfect for Pyro. He sent a pillar of fire shooting up into the clouds. "She should be here soon." About ten minutes later a blue Lamborghini pulled up in front of the Sensor's house. "Someone need a fire put out?" Hydro got out of her car and gave her brother a hug. Pyro turned towards the Sensor and Healer, "Guy's this is my sister Hydro." The Sensor bowed his head, "Welcome my child." Quake walked out of the front door and Hydro immediately went on the defensive. The Healer jumped in between them, "Easy there. We're all on the same team now. I understand you two have your differences, but if we're ever going to stop the Masterminds we need to work together!"

To what? Guys I think we'll regret lynching ST. Honestly. Plus if you pick up ST's hints right I think she claims the Levitator from the beginning, that's what I picked up.

Edited. Said too much, others might be listening.

Edited by IDoNotExist

If you are talking about SD's mention of me so-called going through a list of goodie roles, then I already replied to that. As I have proven before, I only claimed 1 role since way back in D1. In fact, I just came up with Nathan Petrelli because I was thinking of fly, then fly-man, then Hiro, then Nathan :P Naturally, I did this to further emphasize my role (in case anyone missed it :lol: ), without outing myself fully and getting punished by the all-mighty host :D

^^ Well beside the healer and sensor, none of the other goodies have BTSC, so it could be mere coincidence that it ended in that outcome. Whoever The Levitator is, found S_T valuable and decided to save her. If she is the mimic, then once she'd assure everyone of being a goodie, she wouldn't have to worry as much about her own safety and target a player she suspected to be bad.

bolded part: as JS mentioned, I think everyone was sure that I was "bad" and as far as I can tell, no one doubted IDNE's false info. I'm pretty sure if the levitating role wasn't me, he/she would have said something in my defense, since he/she obviously believes that I'm a goodie. Since that wasn't the case, it only further proves that I am indeed the role that I claim to be.

Keyword there being "claimed." Anyone will believe something with the right wording, I've set my mind and I'm voting for ST.

Host: Impervious

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS) - VOTING FOR Twin Pop

5. Zerep (ZP) - is voting for S_T

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP)-voting for Social Darwin

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- Voting for S_T

11. Social Darwin (SD) - Voting for S_T