BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

That would be your imagination, SD. I've claimed Nathan Petrelli since the beginning.

#141 - unicorns and rainbow birds (both fly)

#291 - turkey (ok, bird, but the idea is fly)

#295 - currently flying around... (fly :) )

I've claimed Nathan Petrelli since way at the beginning.

Oh, I got it...now you're the Levitator. 4th role claimed. Keep em coming ST, eventualy you're going to get called out...by someone other than me.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

I have to leave in a few for a dr. appointment.

I have no idea when I will be back. I am sure the powers that be will use that time to slander me

and put my head on the chopping block.

Some guy, please know I have your back.

Ok IDNE, I'm following you again... I hope you're right about this.

Crazypainter seems to know SG, and so do I.

I have ST as a goodie, and making her look like a baddie makes you a baddie SD so I think you changed my decision.

Host: Impervious

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP)-voting for Social Darwin

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- Voting for Social Darwin

11. Social Darwin (SD) - Voting for S_T

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

13. Andromeda (CPB)

14. RainThinker (RT)

15. JarZe (JZ) - Voting for Social Darwin

Oh, I got it...now you're the Levitator. 4th role claimed. Keep em coming ST, eventualy you're going to get called out...by someone other than me.

umm...tell me how I "hinted" that I'm the shapeshifter? I've explained any confusion there may be, and mentioned all the hints I laid out from D1 (in fact, I think there was one more about chicken dinner...bird again, which flies :P ). The only thing I've ever claimed is the one you mentioned in the above post.

Ok JarZe, perhaps you are a baddie. I clearly stated that S_T is not on our side earlier and that the only reason I can believe her is because she is trying to save her own butt. But now that you are so readily ignoring that fact and stating that S_T is a goodie, I have to put you on my "to watch" list. So either SD is an important goodie and you are choosing to take him out instead of S_T, who all goodies and baddies would want to take out, or you were just confused with my vote change.

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- Voting for S_T

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

13. Andromeda (CPB)

14. RainThinker (RT)

I am sticking with what I know. Changed my vote to avoid confusion. This will prove STs ability and I will report back to you on SD tonight if he is not already attacked.

only thing I've ever claimed is the one you mentioned in the above post.

Then I'll just wait patiently until the real Levitator refutes that claim.

Edit: Will the real Levitator please stand up?

Edited by Social_Darwin

I am sticking with what I know. Changed my vote to avoid confusion. This will prove STs ability and I will report back to you on SD tonight if he is not already attacked.

How in the world will lynching me prove my ability? I only watch spy movies and Blockbuster movies :P

I have to leave in a few for a dr. appointment.

I have no idea when I will be back. I am sure the powers that be will use that time to slander me

and put my head on the chopping block.

Some guy, please know I have your back.

Merci, CrazyPainter. As to this whole "he said she said" thing going on between ST and SD, I am honestly not sure. I am inclined to side with ST, voting for SD at the moment, but I'm waiting for more information to present itself at the moment. And honestly SD, no matter how many roles you think that ST is claiming, I've yet to hear one from you. Regardless, I am not voting for the time being. I will be back to add to the mayhem soon enough, however.

We cant just out the levitator like that. He will lose his ability for the night and we cant afford that, we need these nights to keep going like they are. Hopefully they can find a way to identify themselves in a really discreet way, but I really wish people would trust me after all that I sacrificed for it.

Btw, my ability was not completely lost for the night, but I did not learn anything very useful. I just know one more person I can trust now. ;)

Ok JarZe, perhaps you are a baddie. I clearly stated that S_T is not on our side earlier and that the only reason I can believe her is because she is trying to save her own butt. But now that you are so readily ignoring that fact and stating that S_T is a goodie, I have to put you on my "to watch" list. So either SD is an important goodie and you are choosing to take him out instead of S_T, who all goodies and baddies would want to take out, or you were just confused with my vote change.

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

13. Andromeda (CPB)

14. RainThinker (RT)

I cannot confirm 100% ST's goodieness I'm just saying that I have the roles she's claiming, which is pretty obvious by now.

How in the world can I tell if she's lying or not??? There is no way!

I voted for SD because I've trusted you so far. I have to admit that I thought you were bad at first, but your posts and role revealing have made me change my mind.

I'm not changing my vote yet, but will do if it's necessary. I'm assuming you found ST's role the same way you found SD's...

I think you should be occupied about saving your own a**. Even if I am the Mimic, the indie will still tell the truth if he/she knows about any baddies, since he probably did not choose a side (and will probably choose the goodie's side anyways). Considering I'm the role that I claimed, I obviously have that much more reason of outing a baddie asap.

I cannot confirm 100% ST's goodieness I'm just saying that I have the roles she's claiming, which is pretty obvious by now.

How in the world can I tell if she's lying or not??? There is no way!

I voted for SD because I've trusted you so far. I have to admit that I thought you were bad at first, but your posts and role revealing have made me change my mind.

I'm not changing my vote yet, but will do if it's necessary. I'm assuming you found ST's role the same way you found SD's...

Sadly, I was not able to 100% identify anyones role last night because of my comments yesterday, but tonight, you can be sure that I will have SD on my list.

I think you should be occupied about saving your own a**. Even if I am the Mimic, the indie will still tell the truth if he/she knows about any baddies, since he probably did not choose a side (and will probably choose the goodie's side anyways). Considering I'm the role that I claimed, I obviously have that much more reason of outing a baddie asap.

For JarZe and others who might be confused, this is the reason that I am checking out SD tonight, but I am inclined to think he is a baddie. I will be happy to see either of them go, but I would prefer to Lynch S_T and discover SD tonight, just to be sure. Unless anyone objects and wants to just kill SD tonight.

Because the Mimic will stop showing up in the night posts...

Actually, my role will be outed in the day lynch, and then the innocents will be really depressed :P

I have to go now, school's calling. Ciao! (won't be back for at least 2 hours...probably more)

My a** is safe and sound in my chair. There are a couple goodies who know who I am. It makes sense for you to want to lynch me since your wincon is last man standing and you can't choose a side.

And if/when I am lynched, I have a good feeling you'd be the next to go. :ph34r:

Edit: Even better if IDNE can finally put this issue to rest.

Edited by Social_Darwin

My vote!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

13. andromeda (CPB) - VOTING FOR Twin Pop

14. RainThinker (RT)

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!!!

STOP WITH THE CRAZY COLORS!!! I'M NOT BLIND!!! And it's andromeda not Andromeda!!

Edited by andromeda

You want us to vote for someone because they only posted four times? When we have someone positively identified? :huh:

I dont get it. According to the action last night, I believe that you are a goodie, but why Twin Pop? :huh:

EDIT: Sorry about the cap, it is a habit.

Edited by IDoNotExist

My a** is safe and sound in my chair. There are a couple goodies who know who I am. It makes sense for you to want to lynch me since your wincon is last man standing and you can't choose a side.

And if/when I am lynched, I have a good feeling you'd be the next to go. :ph34r:

Edit: Even better if IDNE can finally put this issue to rest.

We will see <_<

EDIT: Reading through all of the posts I am pretty sure the levitator has already spoken.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Holy cow! No deaths yet! That's a record in my mafia games! Way to go!

So Star Tiger is claiming to be Levitator. Interesting. I thought we couldn't out ourselves in the day post or we would be punished? But perhaps we can lie and not get punished. Hmm. I think I'll wait a bit before I vote to see what Impervious has to say about this.

You want us to vote for someone because they only posted four times? When we have someone positively identified? :huh:

I dont get it. According to the action last night, I believe that you are a goodie, but why Twin Pop? :huh:

EDIT: Sorry about the cap, it is a habit.

Not only because he only voted four times, but because so many people claimed goodie roles, that we are out of goodie roles, so I'm wondering what will he claim, hint... what ever!

I just hate it when there are more than 350 posts and some people only posted few times!!!

I'm not sure about the whole ST v SD thing!

Edited by andromeda

In response to andromeda:

Trust me, S_T is definitly not on our side. Not positive about SD but I will get back to you.

Just because Twin Pop is not obviously a goodie does not make him an automatic baddie. Perhaps we should attempt a recruit ;)

Edited by IDoNotExist

My vote!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

14. RainThinker (RT)

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!!!

STOP WITH THE CRAZY COLORS!!! I'M NOT BLIND!!! And it's andromeda not Andromeda!!

Please calm down. If your vote was missed please just update the roster. Everyone has their vote misplaced from time to time, it's no big deal. :)

IDNE: Any chance your ability could have been tampered with? At the minute I'm tempted to believe ST is actually who she is claiming. The baddies could easily have an ability makes someone appear bad. Or an ability that distorts another ability.

And so SD, how comfortable are you feeling now?

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS) - VOTING FOR Twin Pop

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

14. RainThinker (RT)

not so fussed about what you call me. Call me anything you like but don't call me early

time to find out more and randro - we can switch to ST later if we have to - Id be happy to get the Mimic, but I'd settle for any baddie

IDNE: Any chance your ability could have been tampered with? At the minute I'm tempted to believe ST is actually who she is claiming. The baddies could easily have an ability makes someone appear bad. Or an ability that distorts another ability.

And so SD, how comfortable are you feeling now?

Actually if IDNE has a spy role and he spied on ST, if a baddie redirect role kicked in (spy activities are not mentioned!) than it's possible that he wanted to check ST but landed on someone else?! It's plausible!