8. Joe's Student (JS) - voting for Social Darwin

9. crazypainter (CP) voting for Kat

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- voting for Star_tiger

11. Social Darwin (SD) - voting for Kat

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)- voting for Social Darwin

13. andromeda (CPB) - voting for IDoNotExist

14. RainThinker (RT)- voting for Social Darwin

15. JarZe (JZ) - voting for IDoNotExist

I changed my vote back in post 193, several pages ago. It's frustrating to have it changed later without my consent.

COME ON GUYS!!!! What makes you think Kat is bad??! This is a bandwagon!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

COME ON GUYS!!!! What makes you think Kat is bad??! This is a bandwagon!

I don't think Kat is bad... In fact I'm 99% sure she's a goodie...

C'mon guys, get your votes off Kat! This is painting a target on your backs you know <_<

Can you vouch for IDNE???

No, not really. I know what you guys know - just what he's posted. He could still be bad.

But I do agree that ST needs to get lynched. Her posts provide no evidence that she is good and she hasn't done much to reduce suspicion other than point the finger. I voted for KAT because she has not defended herself adequately in my opinion (30%) and if forces a three way tie (70%). If everyone is sure she is good, I will take my vote off of her. I will change my vote to Star Tiger IFF (if and only if) we can get a majority to lynch her. So long as I'm in contention to be lynched, my vote is for any tie that will keep me alive. THe more ties the better.

Why are there still votes for me? Possibly bad guys, since many of the near-certain goodies have removed them...

And JarZe, I've had a target on my back since the start. I'm not worried about seeming suspicious B)), I'm worried about staying alive so that I can be investigated or given a chance to appear in a night post and prove that I'm a Defender.

I think we need to lynch ST and move on to N2 where we can discover more about each other (Right andro? ;))

Edited by Social_Darwin

just a thought - there may be some vote rigging and get out of jail cards in there some where *asks* host

Your keen to vote SD it seems JS. I can't justify his remarks about you, nor can I say they are invalid.

Anyway it's getting a little hot for Kat it seems - I think we need to consider IDNE as the strongest chance yet - I'd hate to be wrong, but he has no defense as of yet

Why not go for a lynch on IDNE ??

Why are there still votes for me? Possibly bad guys, since many of the near-certain goodies have removed them...

It's very likely that the baddies are still voting for you, cause you did well proving your goodie-ness (to me at least ;))

And JarZe, I've had a target on my back since the start. I'm not worried about seeming suspicious B)), I'm worried about staying alive so that I can be investigated or given a chance to appear in a night post and prove that I'm a Defender.

You could stay alive if we lynch IDNE, I don't know why you insist in killing ST today... If she turns out to be bad we can kill her during the night.

If you vote for IDNE it would give him the lead in the lynch, you could be saving yourself!

1. Randro (RD) - voting for SomeGuy

2. Twin Pop (TP) - voting for SomeGuy

3. Someguy (SG) - voting for IDoNotExist

4. Lost in space (LIS) - voting for IDoNotExist

5. Zerep (ZP) - voting for Kat

6. star_tiger (ST) - voting for Kat

7. Kathleen (Kat) - voting for Social Darwin

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- voting for Social Darwin

11. Social Darwin (SD) - voting for Kat

I dont see what makes you guys think that SD is so good, he has proved nothign to me. ST is the independent. I do not believe that Kat is bad, and SD i am unsure about. I do not want to lynch either one of them just yet. Randro and Twin Pop, why are you still voting for SomeGuy? If we can get enough on S_T I can prove who I am. But SD will save my butt if he dies. You want me alive. I do not see how I have not given enough informatoin to be clearly outed to the baddies. I dont understand why they are not voting for ST. This game is not making sense! I really hope SD is a baddie then.

EDIT: Does anyone realize why I am not asking to be investigated tonight? Let me put it this way, if anyone CAN investigate me tonight, please do. I dont know how many there are.

Edited by IDoNotExist

ST is the independent....

If you got this information during the night, wouldn't be in the night post?

Or is it some sort of special ability...

I'm telling ST is the easiest kill, since she's not around to defend herself.

You're making me think IDNE, but I'm still not convinced, I don't know why??? :huh:

just a thought - there may be some vote rigging and get out of jail cards in there some where *asks* host

Your keen to vote SD it seems JS. I can't justify his remarks about you, nor can I say they are invalid.

I agree about the vote rigging/jail breaks. That's why I'm pushing for a majority vote for ST. Even in the event of a 'tie' there is a chance someone dies. I don't want to risk that.

ST is not a goodie. She is either an elemental, a baddie or the mimic. She can't claim a goodie role because someone will call her out on it. Trust me on this one.

JS should take his vote off of me, but if/when I turn out to be good the eyes will be on him. If he's good too, then an honest mistake I guess :P

If you got this information during the night, wouldn't be in the night post?

Or is it some sort of special ability...

I'm telling ST is the easiest kill, since she's not around to defend herself.

You're making me think IDNE, but I'm still not convinced, I don't know why??? :huh:

Spying abilities aren't necessarily in Night Posts, I know LIS would put it in when someone's targeted by a Spy, but other hosts often don't.

Edit: Clarification.

Edited by Joe's Student

Spying abilities aren't usually in Night Posts, I know LIS would put it in when someone's targeted by a Spy, but other hosts don't.

Thank you. Please follow. It will start to prove me innocent, and if she is not who I say she is (but she is), give you a prime target with a list of accomplices.

SD at least has the right idea

Edited by IDoNotExist

I dont see what makes you guys think that SD is so good, he has proved nothign to me. ST is the independent. I do not believe that Kat is bad, and SD i am unsure about. I do not want to lynch either one of them just yet. Randro and Twin Pop, why are you still voting for SomeGuy? If we can get enough on S_T I can prove who I am. But SD will save my butt if he dies. You want me alive. I do not see how I have not given enough informatoin to be clearly outed to the baddies. I dont understand why they are not voting for ST. This game is not making sense! I really hope SD is a baddie then.

I didn't completely out myself, but I did give away some info that could be useful. I've done plenty of hinting and plenty of defending. TP said it early on I think...If I were bad, i wouldn't be calling attention to myself like I have been. I'm glad you don't want me lynched yet, but you shouldn't want me lynched at all.

How will I save your butt if I die? And if/when I'm proven good and I die, then what for you and JS?

At least we can agree on ST.

Edit: IDNE - Why are you voting for me??

Edit 2: Thank you SG. Now if all the Kat votes will kindly vote ST, we can lynch a baddie and get one step closer to Defending all that is good.

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- voting for Social Darwin

11. Social Darwin (SD) - voting for Star Tiger

Edited by Social_Darwin

Come on people, lets not lynch someone we know nothing about.

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- voting for Star Tiger

I didn't completely out myself, but I did give away some info that could be useful. I've done plenty of hinting and plenty of defending. TP said it early on I think...If I were bad, i wouldn't be calling attention to myself like I have been. I'm glad you don't want me lynched yet, but you shouldn't want me lynched at all.

Just because you are calling attention to yourself doesn't mean you're innocent. :blink:? I'd be just as vocal whether I'm bad or good. You're a vocal player so it would make you look bad if you weren't as involved when a baddie. You don't draw attention to yourself by being vocal etc., you draw attention to yourself by acting different than in previous games. So that argument is proves nothing in my eyes.

Edit: italicised and emboldened

Edited by Joe's Student

Just because you are calling attention to yourself doesn't mean you're innocent. :blink:? I'd be just as vocal whether I'm bad or good. You're a vocal player so it would make you look bad if you weren't as involved when a baddie. You don't draw attention to yourself by being vocal etc., you draw attention to yourself by acting different than in previous games. So that argument is proves nothing in my eyes.

Edit: italicised and emboldened

I would agree with JS here. However, there are times that someone actually has a valid reason for being not as active as they have been in previous games. I have given you my reasons for not commenting as much. Valentine's day, President's day, and dial up. I am back at work regularly now and you will see regular posts from me once again. I still have to go back and read everything so I can properly know who I need to defend myself to. I only know of one baddie right now, but I am sure that more will pop up with reading. I have identified who I am. Vote for S_T first, if you are unwilling to follow my direction there, than vote for SD next, but you have to keep me alive. S_T should be the one to die in this lynch.

Different game = different role = different tactic. But none-the-less vocal. In other games, I had some info pre-night-one and posting it confirmed me as a good guy instantly. This time, I'm not afforded such luxury so I'm trying my best to still post and prove I'm good without the added benefit.

JS, we're pretty sure you're an Elemental so I can see why you don't mind lynching a good guy. That is what you are trying to do. Suggesting I'm bad while you do it may fool other people or justify your actions in your own mind, but it won't help the Defenders win. A few key goodies know I'm good. If I have to die to out all the baddies and elementals voting for me, so be it. But I would rather see ST lynched and prove it that way - the way that keeps me alive for later.

I CAN STILL SAVE! Hello...

Edited by Social_Darwin

I would agree with JS here. However, there are times that someone actually has a valid reason for being not as active as they have been in previous games. I have given you my reasons for not commenting as much. Valentine's day, President's day, and dial up. I am back at work regularly now and you will see regular posts from me once again. I still have to go back and read everything so I can properly know who I need to defend myself to. I only know of one baddie right now, but I am sure that more will pop up with reading. I have identified who I am. Vote for S_T first, if you are unwilling to follow my direction there, than vote for SD next, but you have to keep me alive. S_T should be the one to die in this lynch.

I didn't mean you by my previous post. Also I'd like to stress that there's a difference between inactivity and laying low. At this minute I believe you to be innocent. But if I change my vote you're getting lynched, and I don't trust SD. Especially with "I can't be a baddie because I've been calling attention to myself".

I don't trust SD. Especially with "I can't be a baddie because I've been calling attention to myself".

That's not my only defense and certainly not my main one. I trust you've read all the posts...

That's not my only defense and certainly not my main one. I trust you've read all the posts...

Apparently I have said too much and have been called out on it. Awaiting punishment now. Sorry guys. :(

Edited by IDoNotExist

Different game = different role = different tactic. But none-the-less vocal. In other games, I had some info pre-night-one and posting it confirmed me as a good guy instantly. This time, I'm not afforded such luxury so I'm trying my best to still post and prove I'm good without the added benefit.

Exactly my point. You calling attention to yourself doesn't prove anything.

We're pretty sure you're an Elemental so I can see why you don't mind lynching a good guy. That is what you are trying to do. Suggesting I'm bad while you do it may fool other people or justify your actions in your own mind, but it won't help the Defenders win. A few key goodies know I'm good. If I have to die to out all the baddies and elementals voting for me, so be it. But I would rather see ST lynched and prove it that way - the way that keeps me alive for later.

Did you miss Imp's mini-post? And secondly, if I was an unrecruited Elemental, I wouldn't care who got lynched. Why would I? An unrecruited recruitable Independant usually watches from the sidelines, doesn't choose his side until the game has developed. Addition: Elementals also win by staying alive, so an unrecruited one wouldn't try to get anyone lynched as such.

Edit: Addition.

Edited by Joe's Student

Exactly my point. You calling attention to yourself doesn't prove anything.

Did you miss Imp's mini-post? And secondly, if I was an unrecruited Elemental, I wouldn't care who got lynched. Why would I? An unrecruited recruitable Independant usually watches from the sidelines, doesn't choose his side until the game has developed.

Than why would Hydro save you? Obviously Hydro is saving Pyro or Hydro has chosen a side.

I don't know why I'm trusting you IDNE...

I hope I don't hate myself for this :angry:

Star tiger was on my list and I changed my vote only because I knew she wasn't gonna be around to defend herself.

Hope we have a tie here and nobody dies.

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- voting for Star Tiger