BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

Fixing colors yet again! <_< Pay attention!!!

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG) - voting for Kat

4. Lost in space (LIS) - SomeGuy

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- voting for Social Darwin

11. Social Darwin (SD) - voting for Kat

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)- voting for Social Darwin

13. Andromeda (CPB) - voting for SomeGuy

14. RainThinker (RT)- voting forSocial Darwin

15. JarZe (JZ) - Voting for Star_Tiger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

I'm not saying that JS is good, I'm saying that JS is an elemental, Pyro to be more specific! Think about it, it only makes sense... Chewbacca and Han, JG and the eye-ray kill thingy guy (X-men) had BTSC the logical thing is that the one with the save power saves the other guy with the kill power... that's what happened in previous mafias!

Hydro saved Pyro - simple as that!

The question is should we RID him, and in addition we get Hydro, or we lynch him not to take any chances, cause if the baddies manage to manipulate us and get Pyro it's probably game over for us!

Hmm, I believe JS is either Hydro or Pyro too. Impy, what happens in a tie? Also, what happens if both sides (Mastermind and Defenders) recruit the same Elemental correctly on the same night?

I'm not saying that JS is good, I'm saying that JS is an elemental, Pyro to be more specific! Think about it, it only makes sense..Hydro saved Pyro - simple as that!

The question is should we RID him, and in addition we get Hydro, or we lynch him not to take any chances, cause if the baddies manage to manipulate us and get Pyro it's probably game over for us!

That's what I've been saying!!!!!! <_< If we can't RID Pyro, then I'd rather him be lynched than join the Masterminds. Then they will get Pyro, Hydro and Gust... this game will be over. And now I'm going to get lynched for it?? This is Defender suicide.

Edit: Forcing a tie. This is ridiculous

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP)

11. Social Darwin (SD) - voting for SomeGuy

14. RainThinker (RT)- voting forSocial Darwin

Edited by Social_Darwin

That's what I've been saying!!!!!! <_< If we can't RID Pyro, then I'd rather him be lynched than join the Masterminds. Then they will get Pyro, Hydro and Gust... this game will be over. And now I'm going to get lynched for it?? This is Defender suicide.

No cause I agree with you ;) It's better to lynch him and not give chance to the baddies to recruit him.

But first we must apply some pressure on others! I can change my vote tomorrow.

So I've just been sitting here reading without having much to say myself. Personally I would advise against the double vote for Kat, simply because of the manner in which it happened, as ST has just alluded to.

And if JS is not Gust, then it is still 6 good guys 4 not good guys. Well, actually 5 good guys and 4 not good guys) because he is not my role. So my logic may be suspcious to some of you, but I'm not acting on a whim. And if you guys think JS is good just because he was attacked, you are ignoring the other fairly significant possibility that would benefit the good guys.

To clear one thing up, I can't be Gust. The Masterminds RID'd him and attacked me. Why attack the one you RID? :blink:

So that leaves it that I could be 1 of 6 innocents, the Mimic, or 1 of 3 other Elementals. So we have 6 vs. 4 there (If, for some reason you're looking at Elementals as bad :blink: ). I would look at that as 6 v 1. So with this in mind you still vote for me? I let it go at the start because I believed you were worried that I was an Elemental ready to be recruited by Masterminds. (Even then I'm the one most likely to be innocent, so that's still either a mistake or something else). And also on top of that, I could just as easily be recruited by the Defenders**.

So upon looking at you trying to justify your vote for me "because there's a chance I could be bad", I can't help but think your a baddie.

**I'm assuming who gets to recruit an Elemental if both teams try to recruit at the same time, doesn't depend on when the PM arrives during the cycle, as time difference would make it unfair?

-----------------

Also looking at what other people are saying: Andro, you could be wrong you could be right. As I've said to SD already it's in the Defenders' best interests not to press me on this. I could be Pyro, maybe, but the fact you're shouting about it doesn't help the Defenders whether I am or not.

If one side decides to gamble I'm sure the other side would too. And that way it would be up to the Elemental to decide. So if I were, Pyro, and I got the choice I would pick the Defenders b/c (as anyone who has played with me for a while should know, I like a good game). So please give Pyro that choice!

-----------------

Te-Andro I believe you know more than you're letting on and I've got my eye on you :ph34r:

Edit: to clarify that the emboldened piece above is to get Imp's attention :)

Edited by Joe's Student

I still stand by what I said, this is just to even out the poll. I don't think SD is bad and I don't plan on losing a good player.

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

5. Zerep (ZP) - voting for SomeGuy

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP)

11. Social Darwin (SD) - voting for Kat

14. RainThinker (RT)- voting for Social Darwin

No cause I agree with you ;) It's better to lynch him and not give chance to the baddies to recruit him.

But first we must apply some pressure on others! I can change my vote tomorrow.

Why not give Pyro (and Hydra) the chance to be recruited by the Defenders? A bit of ambition maybe? Now I want to clarify hear that I'm not claiming Pyro as such, but trying to get you to stop what you're doing because it's bad for the Defender's. If someone was Pyro, especially with Gust being recruited, then the Defenders would do well to recruit! Not lynch. The Elementals would naturally side with the Defenders, until a Mastermind intervention. And I think there's enough experienced players here to intervene on the Defenders' behalf.

Again I'm going to ask Imp who gets preference for recruiting an Elemental? I'm guessing if two sides try to recruit in the one cycle, it's either void, or the choice is given? B/c if it's the first to PM then that's a tad unfair with everyone being on at different times.

Edit: For emphasis, clarity, and sanity.

Edited by Joe's Student

Te-Andro I believe you know more than you're letting on and I've got my eye on you :phe4r:

And CPB has her eye on you ;)

Why not discus about Pyro's faith? I can't RID so I wanted to make sure that the one that can, does something tonight!

I'm not sure whether Pyro can choose a faction if RID by both?! :huh:

Edited by andromeda

For the millionth time people pay attention which roster you are using!

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP)

11. Social Darwin (SD) - voting for Kat SomeGuy

15. JarZe (JZ) - Voting for Star_tiger

Edited by andromeda

Social Darwin, I don't want to be forced into switching my vote to you to avoid myself getting lynched. That does no one any good, since I am not a Mastermind (and there should be someone out there who knows who I am). And from what I'm reading about your defense, I don't really see a good reason to lynch you, either. However, if the votes stay tied as they are now, I do not terribly want to die, and since I know 100% who I am, and less for you, I will break that tie by changing my vote off of Kat to you...

That said, can we please find a better target?

As to why I am not that better target: In the event that the Defenders want to act against the Masterminds, they will need me.

Edit: Oh. It's no longer a tie... I'm winning. That's fairly lame. However, I will add at this point that it's best if I don't out my role exactly.

Edited by SomeGuy

And CPB has her eye on you ;)

Why not discus about Pyro's faith? I can't RID so I wanted to make sure that the one that can, does something tonight!

I'm not sure whether Pyro can choose a faction if RID by both?! :huh:

Because if I were Pyro, in this situation it would be bad to pressurize me. Although you've drawn enough attention to things already it would have suited innocents better if that hadn't happened. :rolleyes:

OK crybaby :P

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP)

13. andromeda (CPB) - voting for Star_tiger

15. JarZe (JZ) - voting for Star_tiger

andromeda is with the lower case a! <_<

EDIT: To JS - it's better this way! ;)

Edited by andromeda

I still stand by what I said, this is just to even out the poll. I don't think SD is bad and I don't plan on losing a good player.

Thanks, but you forgot my vote. Don't worry, I fixed it.

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP)

13. andromeda (CPB) - voting for Star_Tiger

Edit: SomeGuy, I agree that this mutual assured destruction is not the best policy. I'm open to discussion, but until something changes and people start listening, it's difficult to let my guard down.

Edit 2: "It's a lower-case a"

Edited by Social_Darwin

Why not give Pyro (and Hydra) the chance to be recruited by the Defenders? A bit of ambition maybe? Now I want to clarify hear that I'm not claiming Pyro as such, but trying to get you to stop what you're doing because it's bad for the Defender's. If someone was Pyro, especially with Gust being recruited, then the Defenders would do well to recruit! Not lynch. The Elementals would naturally side with the Defenders, until a Mastermind intervention. And I think there's enough experienced players here to intervene on the Defenders' behalf.

Again I'm going to ask Imp who gets preference for recruiting an Elemental? I'm guessing if two sides try to recruit in the one cycle, it's either void, or the choice is given? B/c if it's the first to PM then that's a tad unfair with everyone being on at different times.

Edit: For emphasis, clarity, and sanity.

I understand your point, but I dont think we can take the chance. We assume you to be an elemental right now, and we have no idea about the other baddies or goodies. We cant take the chance of the baddies taking a killer. And if they take Pyro, they more than likely get hydro, we cant afford to lose both and pyro seems to be protected by hydro at night. We will eventually be wasting a lynch.

What did SomeGuy do?

For the millionth time people pay attention which roster you are using!

:blush: Sorry..My settting were set to outline, always annoys me. I'll pay better attention next time.

Edited by Zerep

JS in aswer to your question. if both teams attempt to RID the Same player as an elemental, No team gets it and it will not be shown in the Night post, even if the RID was correct on both sides.

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG) - voting for Star_tiger

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP)

13. andromeda (CPB) - voting for Star_tiger

15. JarZe (JZ) - voting for Star_tiger

Very well. If we're pushing ties for the lose, I am going to add a third name for consideration, and a potential defense. For mine, again, I don't want to give out my role exactly. I guess I'll give a hint, anyways. I think that I had al ready. However, the second one shouldn't require too much thought. I'll just leave it right here.

So, mayhap I wouldn't lynch me, after all.

Edit: For quote tags.

Edited by SomeGuy

JS in aswer to your question. if both teams attempt to RID the Same player as an elemental, No team gets it and it will not be shown in the Night post, even if the RID was correct on both sides.

Ok, Defenders - Do we try to RID Pyro and maybe get a block out of it or what? If we can't RID Pyro, then I'm changing my vote to JS. If the Masterminds get him, its game over. And I don't care how suspect that is..yada..yada...yada.. You play your game, I'll play mine. And I want to win one!!!

Edited by Social_Darwin

Well I'm going to vote for andromeda, because of this whole busuiness, she's put me on the spot, now it's her turn. She wanted me lynched. As I've said a few times, if you think someone was Pyro, it's madness to want them lynched. Unleass you had an idea that they're actually not Pyro.

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS) - voting for andromeda

9. crazypainter (CP)

Ok, so we dont want to lynch the elementals yet. If it shows up tonight that Pyro was RID'd by the baddies, than we will know it was JS and if not, than he is a goodie. We should not vote for JS yet. We can find out if he is a baddie later.

andro, what do you mean "this is better"?

Most updated Roster:

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG) - voting for Star_Tiger

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS) - voting for andromeda

9. crazypainter (CP)

It just came to me that what SD said about Kat was right; she was targeted and got saved w/ out having to do anything. Not saying anything about her (so overthink it), just making an observation.

edit: *forget 'me' after "to"

Edited by Zerep

It just came to me that what SD said about Kat was right; she was targeted and got saved w/ out having to do anything. Not saying anything about her (so overthink it), just making an observation.

edit: *forget 'me' after "to"

How do you know Kat was targeted??? :huh: