BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

What about a "mouse". Like the one we are all using to scroll through this puzzle.

Ooooh good answer. But how does a mouse "eat" and "scamper away"? Unless the riddle refers to both the animal and the object at the same time. Could explain the "tail in front and tail in back".

Ooooh good answer. But how does a mouse "eat" and "scamper away"? Unless the riddle refers to both the animal and the object at the same time. Could explain the "tail in front and tail in back".

I think it does refer to both, otherwise it wouldn't make sense. That made it a little confusing.

What about a "mouse". Like the one we are all using to scroll through this puzzle.

I think it does refer to both, otherwise it wouldn't make sense. That made it a little confusing.

yep!! :D tail in front - usually mouses are connected by a cord that's in front. A mouse on an animal is on the back. Yes, it's refereing to the object and animal at the same time - therefore *partly* an animal. I guess...

thanks!!

Is it a type of rodent?