BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just natural now - i only lost my powers - I'm awesome naturally :D

Btw - not much of an D1 discussion folks

I agree with him, we NEED more discussion D2 or else I'm following LIS's ideas with upgrades and down grades

Ok I looked at the posts/ votes...

Andro was first, and the others were oh crap I forgot but anyways here is my list of poss baddies..

ST, Reaymond, Zerep, Lime

Just out of curiosity, but what makes me seem like a baddie?

Hmm...sighing with relief because we accidentally lynched a goodie instead of a baddie? ;) Just joking :P

I'm sorry to see you go so early, LIS. Curse those demonic Day 1 lynches <_< Thanks for playing!

well as you know star tiger day 1 lynches are tough. And nobody is saying much either way..So I saw your post above and was thinking

reverse psychology...You are getting to be a good player, one who may be confident enough to pull something like that off.

Plus what else do we have to go on. I need to do something to get this ball rolling cause it is gathering some major moss!!!!

But I was rereading the thread and a few things stuck out to me. I made little tic marks on my spreadsheet whenever my spidey sense

was raised. You had a mark next to your name, as did the others. But I am not going to tell you exactly what it was as I dont want to tip

you off on my powers of deduction! YOu may make the same mistake again! Hope Zerep will too!

Edited by crazypainter

well as you know star tiger day 1 lynches are tough. And nobody is saying much either way..So I saw your post above and was thinking

reverse psychology...You are getting to be a good player, one who may be confident enough to pull something like that off.

Plus what else do we have to go on. I need to do something to get this ball rolling cause it is gathering some major moss!!!!

But I was rereading the thread and a few things stuck out to me. I made little tic marks on my spreadsheet whenever my spidey sense

was raised. You had a mark next to your name, as did the others. But I am not going to tell you exactly what it was as I dont want to tip

you off on my powers of deduction! YOu may make the same mistake again! Hope Zerep will too!

Uuh...I'm flattered, but I really am an idiot in mafia :lol: I have no clue which "post above" you are referring to that I used "reverse psychology" in, because I went through a few past posts I made and nothing hit me concerning that. And simply stating that I made a mistake without telling me what it is is rather uncomfortable and suspicious, but that's for day discussion :)

Guys, just so you know, if you're not going to act, you have to tell us that too. ;)

Ok everyone I'm stuck between two options right now. due to inactivity this game is going downhill and fast. I'm either gonna just stop it now and spend more time rewriting roles and getting a list of people who will actually participate or i can continue it and and we continue with the loong drawn out nights and days because people dont want to give their two cents or something...

Ok everyone I'm stuck between two options right now. due to inactivity this game is going downhill and fast. I'm either gonna just stop it now and spend more time rewriting roles and getting a list of people who will actually participate or i can continue it and and we continue with the loong drawn out nights and days because people dont want to give their two cents or something...

The problem is that both games LIS's and yours started on the same night! Maybe just put this game on ice for the time being until that game ends... only a suggestion ;)

Edited by andromeda

How frustrating, Imp and Izzy!

This is such a fun game and well constructed. I recommend putting the game on hold for a day or two and getting new people to replace the nonactives. You could post a new topic of "Replacements for Supernatural Mafia Wanted".

However, if there are only a couple nonactives, then I suggest you distribute their abilities and kill them off.

How frustrating, Imp and Izzy!

This is such a fun game and well constructed. I recommend putting the game on hold for a day or two and getting new people to replace the nonactives. You could post a new topic of "Replacements for Supernatural Mafia Wanted".

However, if there are only a couple nonactives, then I suggest you distribute their abilities and kill them off.

I agree with putting the game on hold for a day or two. Going back and forth between this thread and Matrix are getting me confused with my mafia suspects :lol: I wouldn't recommend posting a new topic though. Impy/Izzy, how about sending some experienced mafia players PMs asking them to replace the inactives? That way, at least you'll know they will try their best to participate -_-

I agree with putting the game on hold for a day or two. Going back and forth between this thread and Matrix are getting me confused with my mafia suspects :lol: I wouldn't recommend posting a new topic though. Impy/Izzy, how about sending some experienced mafia players PMs asking them to replace the inactives? That way, at least you'll know they will try their best to participate -_-

may I suggest grey cells, brandon, cherry lane, puzzlegirl, and itachi-san?

all great players and active too.

may I suggest grey cells, brandon, cherry lane, puzzlegirl, and itachi-san?

all great players and active too.

I believe GC is "trying" to stay away from mafia for February, although I agree with everyone else :D

Personally I'm not too bothered about who plays, just get it started again! :P

check PGs profile, she's brainden'd out for now

and we invited the others but no response.

Edited by Impervious

hey guys, if a majority doesn't object I'm going to restart this with modified/changed RDs. The Masterminds and elementals will remain the same as none of them were found out The mimic and goodies will be rotated though.

I'm fine with it, however, I would recommend changing the baddies? I'm saying this only because some of the goodies died, which automatically disqualifies them as baddies. Seems like the goodies would have an advantage.

I'm fine with it, however, I would recommend changing the baddies? I'm saying this only because some of the goodies died, which automatically disqualifies them as baddies. Seems like the goodies would have an advantage.

Not necessarily it was just LIS that died.

and I actually forgot that Pyro was identified by the Mimic so Elementals will be changed too.

confirmation list:

1)reaymond (reay)

2)Twin Pop (TP)

3)Someguy (SG)

4)Lost in space (LIS)

5)Zerep

6)star_tiger (ST)

7)Kathleen (Kat)

8)Joe’s Student (JS)

9)crazypainter (CP)

10)IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11)Social Darwin (SD)

12)Prince_Marth85 (PM)

13)Andromeda (CPB)

14)Rain Thinker

15)JarZe

Backups:

1)Randro

2)limeliam

If you could all confirm you involvement by adding confirmed to the end of your name.

Thank you

confirmation list:

1)reaymond (reay)

2)Twin Pop (TP)

3)Someguy (SG) - confirmed

4)Lost in space (LIS)

5)Zerep

6)star_tiger (ST)

7)Kathleen (Kat)

8)Joe’s Student (JS)

9)crazypainter (CP)

10)IDoNotExist (IDNE)