BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy

If you are who you claim, you would know if her claim is true, so if you can't vouch for her someone is lying. :o

I don't think you mis-read my clues (I made them unbelievably blatant...I'll have to work on that), but I don't know CP's role 100%. Then again, I have no clue who she is claiming to be :lol:

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmm...I guess I should be saying tank you for the hints S_T? Not sure yet though...... Were you able to find my hints, CP??????????? vv

any hints on the holy threesome, psycho?

your hints as to who you are? I was concerned with my tushie so I hadnt looked..I will now.

EEK! sorry everyone... are you voting me off because i have been inactive or something... well i just got home from school and i have been having a rough week... i am also pondering who to vote for. I have to read the forum which will take forever so can someone catch me up to spped... i have to leave ina hour and 30 minutes then i will be out all day tomorrow anyway... so i need something to work with please.

ST, check my previous post and see if you can verify my assumptions?

Edit: Has the day ended already? I think it might have ended awhile ago before I changed my vote.

Hmm, I thought my clues were astonishly obvious. I believe you are looking to deep in them ;)

I see we have contradictions concerning CP, and honestly, I can see about 3 ways of interpreting her posts, each one worse than the previous. I'm rather curious to hear what PT and IDNE meant though -_-white?

I think she's claiming the one role you would know 100%

Not sure if this helps at all, but I'm rereading the rules, and there are two roles that would know another role 100%. Both are obviously important, but I'm just hoping the "outed" goodie is the second.

1 - Social Darwin (SD) - Voting for Riranor

2 - JarZe (JZ) - Kidnapped for one day, one night

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE) - voting for Riranor

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP) - Voting for CrazyPainter

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - andromeda (Andro/CPB) - voting for CrazyPainter

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - voting for Jarze

10 - Joe's Student (JS) - voting for star_tiger

11 - Riaranor (RR)

12 - Impervious (Impy) - voting for star_tiger

13 - Clozobzo (CB?) - voting for Jarze

14 - TwoaDay (tad) - Voting for CrazyPainter

15 - twin BRO (TB) - voting for RainThinker

16 - Star Tiger (ST) - voting for CrazyPainter

17 - Some Guy (SG) - voting for Riranor

18 - Prof Templeton (PT) - voting for CrazyPainter

Thanks Andro! I didn't even notice that I hadn't voted yet *bangs head against desk* PT, I hope you are right about CP.

Edited by star_tiger

Hmm, I thought my clues were astonishly obvious. I believe you are looking to deep in them ;)

I see we have contradictions concerning CP, and honestly, I can see about 3 ways of interpreting her posts, each one worse than the previous. I'm rather curious to hear what PT and IDNE meant though -_-white?

I am missing who you are claiming to be, S_T. CP's seems obvious, oykts Once You Know The Secret which would indicate that she knows one other role. I thought you were claiming to be someone, but i think I am looking way too much into it and tanking. Can you give another hint, perhaps?

I think she's claiming the one role you would know 100%

Professor, are you alluding to me claiming ST's role?

HA I am not. I am claiming MY role.. I have to say that my suspicions are heading towards you Prof.

Go to my profile and click on reading my previous posts. You can save yourself time looking through the pages and

read what I have typed. There is only one role I hint at. Maybe you all are reading too much into them.

But I thought I made it rather clear. This suspense is making my bones ache. I wanted to say killing me but

I dont want to give anyone any ideas....

What else can I do...hmmm getting creative here..

I am missing who you are claiming to be, S_T. CP's seems obvious, oykts Once You Know The Secret which would indicate that she knows one other role. I thought you were claiming to be someone, but i think I am looking way too much into it and tanking. Can you give another hint, perhaps?

Oh just look at the night 1 post (ST's useless action) and then think about who CP claims to be?! Those two things don't add up. Either CP or ST is lying. I'm leaning to believe ST :)

HA I am not. I am claiming MY role.. I have to say that my suspicions are heading towards you Prof.

Go to my profile and click on reading my previous posts. You can save yourself time looking through the pages and

read what I have typed. There is only one role I hint at. Maybe you all are reading too much into them.

But I thought I made it rather clear. This suspense is making my bones ache. I wanted to say killing me but

I dont want to give anyone any ideas....

What else can I do...hmmm getting creative here..

Check my previous post. Am I interpreting you correctly, CP?

Edited by IDoNotExist

No we are not accusing you of that but, who you claim to be is in conflict with who ST claims to be :) In translation you are not claiming each others roles but what you are both claiming does not fit together... Am I making any sense?? :wacko:

O.o why i missed a lot from my school work... so whos the suspect here... is it CP :huh:

Edit: added smily

No, it is you <ahttp://brainden.com/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_angry.png' alt=':angry:'> defend yourself!

lol, I dont mean that seriously

Edited by IDoNotExist

I think he has you down for a different role then I do, but i think we agree on CP. You all know too much has been said already.

A hint to who you think Star Tiger is would be nice. Maybe we could both be on the same page.

Can we vote to lynch Jarze knowing that he can't be lynched due to being kidnapped? Then we could perhaps avoid lynching a goodie?
No - I'll role the dice probably (or similar) - it's based on needing revenge, mob mentality etc - you dont go home when your victim is illusive or missing - you find another.

No, I'm referring to your request that ST out herself. She can't. It's against the rules.
Not can't - becomes weaker and other side/s strengthenr - not easy when the noose is almost round your neck

4 - Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

Current Roster I believe.

4 - Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR) - voting for CrazyPainter

with what things sound like Cp is a baddie... not really sure though... say i am on the bandwagon (if thats what its called) if you want but i dont have much to work with *is confused*

edit: and with what i've seen people saying it sounds like that she is a baddie *looks at ST* i hope your right *also added the word bandwagon*

Edited by Riranor