BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy

Wow, I drive home from work, go have dinner, watch part of the Lakers game, and I missed a lot. Anyway. I'm sticking with my vote still for two reasons. 1) I hate looking like a band-wagoner. 2) She still hasn't said anything in regards to my vote towards her. laying low perhaps?

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I read all the posts and changing my vote. There are still some people that didn't post anything?

I trust JarZe and I don't wanna vote for CP because later I'm off to work so I won't be able to change my vote.

1 - Social Darwin (SD) - Voting for CrazyPainter

2 - JarZe (JZ) - Voting for CrazyPainter

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE) - voting for Jarze

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - Andromeda (Andro/CPB) - voting for Rainthinker

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - voting for IDNE

10 - Joe's Student (JS) - voting for Jarze

11 - Riaranor (RR)

12 - Impervious (Impy) - voting for star_tiger

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

14 - TwoaDay (tad) - Voting for CrazyPainter

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG) - Voting for CrazyPainter

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

After I read the night post yet again... Dozer actually blocked Agent Brown and not Agent Johnson... and Smith copied Agent Johnson's ability and tried to find out who TP is so I guess he is a... hm... So Agent Johnson had no problem finding out who SG is, but Smith couldn't find TP...

I think that TP might be the French guy?!

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP) - Voting for CrazyPainter

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - andromeda (Andro/CPB) - voting for Twin Pop

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

Edited by andromeda

wow that is a lot to read!

after carefully reading what each person has to say, i still dont see a clear reason for voting crazypainter/jarZe, so i am going to wait until i see something absoloutly clear to vote...

go ahead ya'll and check my posts.. if you find them odd I dont know why, its because I know I am on the side of right.

I promise I am good and would be a sad compainion to loose...

edit: adding more..

I have not read all the posts since I was on here last..page 6 and there is lots to read but for now I can tell you that

I am indeed not a baddie/agent and you will all be really bummed to loose me. I have gotten some interesting info due to my secret ability, of course I cant reveal.

So I implore you to redirect your suspicions elsewhere. Why and though curious happenstances may arise, I am indeed on teh side of good!

Edited by crazypainter

go ahead ya'll and check my posts.. if you find them odd I dont know why, its because I know I am on the side of right.

I promise I am good and would be a sad compainion to loose...

Well not so long I go I had something written in my signature and I said that people will be killed if they use any of the following sentences to defend themselves:

1. I'm not a baddie I promise

2. You'll be apologizing

3. I'm disappointed in you (for thinking I'm a baddie)

Sorry CP... I'm joining the rest of the guys! I have to keep my promises... :P

4 - Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - andromeda (Andro/CPB) - voting for CrazyPainter

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

Edited by andromeda

4 - Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - voting for Jarze

11 - Riaranor (RR)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

I have to agree with what the others have said...There has been no real reason to vote for me. I have no probs taking a bullet for the common good but this is not it.

And if I do get lynched pls look at hose who voted for me.

Sorry CP... I'm joining the rest of the guys! I have to keep my promises... :P

4 - Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

Andro, what promise do you have to keep? Be careful who you make alliances with! Yhe only ppl who know who is who are 1. the agents, and 2. those with secret spying powers of observation.

edit..

I was looking through all the posts and I think I found out who a very imporatant player is. But I could be reading too much into it. Three more needed to save me.

Ah what an important number 3 is..

Edited by crazypainter

Andro, what promise do you have to keep? Be careful who you make alliances with! Yhe only ppl who know who is who are 1. the agents, and 2. those with secret spying powers of observation.

edit..

I was looking through all the posts and I think I found out who a very imporatant player is. But I could be reading too much into it. Three more needed to save me.

Ah what an important number 3 is..

Well I promised that I'll kill everyone in a mafia game if it's in my power if that someone uses one of the following words in a certain context:

1. I'm not a baddie/I'm a goodie I promise (peace*out used it - baddie)

2. You'll be apologizing (because we lynched her - ST used it - baddie)

3. I'm disappointed in you (because you think I'm a baddie) (Woon used it last time he was a baddie)

You said "I promise"...

The warning (the three sentences and the consequences if anyone would use them) were in my signature for a week, it wasn't a joke! :)

edit: I know SG, SD and JarZe and probably IDNE are cool! Note to SD and IDNE - stop arguing and start working together!

Edited by andromeda

edit: I know SG, SD and JarZe and probably IDNE are cool! Note to SD and IDNE - stop arguing and start working together!

something about this just makes me suspicous of you. The people mentioned above could all easily be baddies and are working together- you included.

Plus you could of added the 'probably IDNE' to make it seem that you were trying to seem like a goodie and picking players instead of listing some of the agents... <_<

something about this just makes me suspicous of you. The people mentioned above could all easily be baddies and are working together- you included.

Plus you could of added the 'probably IDNE' to make it seem that you were trying to seem like a goodie and picking players instead of listing some of the agents... <_<

:lol: Obviously this is your first mafia... have fun CB ;)

Look people let's lynch Jarze. If he's innocent it clears things up a bit more and we can be more certain of a few being innocents, also of someone being a definite baddie. If he turns out to be bad, which is what I believe, then we know who to keep an eye on.

Day 1 we want to learn as much as possible, agreed? Well there's alot more to be learned by lynching Jarze. Those of you who are voting for CP because of other people's advice, fancy switching round? We'll gain alot. And I'll be sure to post it after the lynch...

Look people let's lynch Jarze. If he's innocent it clears things up a bit more and we can be more certain of a few being innocents, also of someone being a definite baddie. If he turns out to be bad, which is what I believe, then we know who to keep an eye on.

Day 1 we want to learn as much as possible, agreed? Well there's alot more to be learned by lynching Jarze. Those of you who are voting for CP because of other people's advice, fancy switching round? We'll gain alot. And I'll be sure to post it after the lynch...

I don't wanna lynch a goodie to "clear things up" he might be important! You are suggesting that we should lynch him and you believe that he is a baddie, BUT if he is innocent that will "clear things up"??

Sorry JS I'm not following your logic, besides I trust him... I'm voting for CP because she "promises" that she is a goddie... come on... you can't take that as a valid defense in mafia! :huh:

Edited by andromeda

DAY ONE ACTION

K'napped

Apoc woke up, strteched and made his way to cockpit of the Nebuchanezzar. The Matrix conditions did not seem right and Apoc had concerns, searched for anything meaningful.. "There could be someone in trouble and I have no skills with the matrix formulations". Apoc remembered the training simulation that she used for flying the Nebuchanezzar, and had recalls it can be used in the matrix with some skills. The Nebuchanezzar was directed in the matrix to locate JarZe and hover by. JarZe thinking it is a rescue promptly enters., finds it is empty and further searches show that for now he is locked in and there is no way out. An internal program of the hover ship plays and questions JZ loudly and continously. The interegation began......

2 - JarZe (JZ) - Kidnapped for ine day, one night

4 - Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

JarZe is kidnapped and unable to comunicate untill he finds a way out. He will not be able to respond to the calls and questioning of his abilities...

He is unable to vote or communicate for one matrix day and one matrix night...

basically thats after the N2 post.....

The Architect removed JZ's vote.

Well....there went that idea... <_<

also clozo, read the N1 post again you'll see bits of information pertaining to SG's non-agentness. He was spied on by the Agents. oh and welcome to mafia :) I'm still not sure that cp is a baddie. JS's last post made me take another look at JarZe since he seemed so sure, and most baddies wouldn't push a lynch vote on a goodie as it would likely make them target numero uno the following night when the one lynched turned out to be good...

edit: smilies

Edited by Impervious

Well....there went that idea... <_<

<_< ... yep.

There's a very clear post somone has made to indicate about Jarze. Please pick up on it. Also if we had have got JarZe, and he was bad, then it would have condemned at least two. I'm about 90% sure JarZe is bad, and if he's not then there's a prime candidate for Neo lurking around.

My thoughts were because we didn't lose anybody last night, 1 innocent was in some ways... expendable. Especially with the way these votes have gone, alot could have been learned.

Sidenote: I never really signed up to the whole "99 things not say in your defense" sorry.

A nudge to some (noobs and all). from the Architect...

Non active, including non substance sitting on the fence ie "I'm a gooddy" - "you'll regret lynching me" etc is something you have to say in a court of law, where by direct evidence is required before the case even comes t court. Thus....

Day ACTION is the time where someone goes down due to mob mentality.. Accusations need reactions, even if you are not voted for you can and must make demands gently or boldy - up to you.

Andro I covered the promises more or less already (Substance), but you are welcome to remind them. No need for a vendetta :D

Pls note everyone that previous game mistakes and even roles of other games by players should not be held as ammo for this game - the way they play is the revealing part. Detcting who is crafty and who to trust (for now :P ) is the fun of the game. It will be pointless to slide - this game will not allow it.

Redundancy..

The Architect is watching the non active sliders and the non-substance comments (code strings that may be regarded as redundant and therefore cause action to be taken)... basically called redundant ans new programs/humans will be installed or the code of other factions upgraded, or wasted code deleted/replaced with modified ability.

The Architect does not like to waste his time balancing the program (designing game :( )

I feel like going on - but I'm repeating already - Non substance = non abilty

Sorry everyone. yes this is my first time. and i know everyones been there and made their mistakes as well. so please excuse me for my newbie mistakes.

also, just my luck, i was abot to vote when LIS ended the day... :(

Sorry everyone. yes this is my first time. and i know everyones been there and made their mistakes as well. so please excuse me for my newbie mistakes.

also, just my luck, i was abot to vote when LIS ended the day... :(

day's not over yet. Apoc just chose to use his daytime ability to kidnap JarZe. You still have time.

edit; if my math is right (bear in mind it's 2am here) we still have about 10 hours left for the day.

Edited by Impervious

day's not over yet. Apoc just chose to use his daytime ability to kidnap JarZe. You still have time.

edit; if my math is right (bear in mind it's 2am here) we still have about 10 hours left for the day.

:mellow: oh... woops :rolleyes:

ok well heres my vote because the day will end while im still asleep

2 - JarZe (JZ) - Kidnapped for one day, one night

4 - Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?) - voting for Jarze

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

The way i see it, Apoc must have had an inkling about who jarze really is, and that it wasnt good so they felt the need to kidnap. (sorry if that doesnt make any sense... its late :wacko: )

EDIT: forgot colour -_-

Edited by clozobozo

I'm sure IDNE is confident in his claims, and I agree that there's a very real possibility that JarZe is who you think. I just want to point out one thing. The night post hinted at some secret abilities (two seperate ones, if I recall), combined with what I already know, it's probable that there are more abilities available then people realize. That being said, I think if JarZe isn't lnyched today, some action needs to be taken against him next night. No further defense is possible from him, not that there would be much he could say. Anybody that hasn't posted today, please remember LIS's rule, we don't want the baddies to have any more advantages then they already have.

Host Program: Archie Tech

4 - Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT) - voting for Riranor

Just because. I'll be back.

Well, it would only take one vote to switch from CP to JarZe, and I'll admit that my vote for CP was more to stimulate conversation, than to actually see her lynched. So, I'm curious, Professor. What makes you say that JarZe is the one we should be lynching? Give me a good case, and I'm not opposed to switching my vote.

Host Program: Archie Tech

4 - Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

15 - twin BRO (TB) - voting for Jarze

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT) - voting for Riranor

I am voting for Jarze because of JS's comments. I hope I'm doing the right thing!

Well, it would only take one vote to switch from CP to JarZe, and I'll admit that my vote for CP was more to stimulate conversation, than to actually see her lynched. So, I'm curious, Professor. What makes you say that JarZe is the one we should be lynching? Give me a good case, and I'm not opposed to switching my vote.

I think Prof. T is fairly confident that JarZe was blocked by Dozer last night, making JarZe Brown, which is why he is voting this way, to get rid of the killer.

Originally, I would push everyone to vote for this reason, and the fact that Dozer cannot stop the same person two nights in a row, however, now that he is in Apoc's Ship and cannot act night 2 anyway, it might be best to lynch another suspected baddie and lynch jarze tomorrow.

Edited by IDoNotExist