6 - Rainthinker (RT)/Izzy 2.1.... Switch

7 - Andromeda (Andro/CPB) ... the Oracle

8 - Hellgate London (HL)/Brandon - Trinity

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) ............. Watch/lock maker

10 - Joe's Student (JS) ............ Morpheus

11 - Riaranor (RR) / GC........... Agent Smith

12 - Impervious (Impy) .......... Agent Jones

13 - Clozobzo (CB?) / Renan ... Agent Thompson

14 - TwoaDay (tad) ................ The One (Neo)

15 - twin BRO (TB)Randro ....... Cypher - changed allegiance D2

16 - Star Tiger (ST) ............... Mouse

17 - Some Guy (SG) .............. Ceraph

18 - Prof Templeton (PT) ........ Agent Johnson

Well done on the master stroke at the start IDNE/Dozer - blocked the first kill, and despite some creativeness form the agents - they never got lucky on finding the hierachy of the freed humans ... despite tons of give a way clues.

Thanks to all for playing, and especially for those that replaced MIAs - I hope clozobozo understands why I took her out of the game, she did not leave or ask to leave, it was my decision alone.

This was a bit complicated and gave my posterior a headache too :o

I had to check what was not used and what is the decreased ability and those dirty cheating agents tried to use two extra plays one night - bad agents, so glad you left footprints where they can't see them without a mirror - despite some outstanding play, they were overpowered - the Architect will have to correct the balance again for another game as clearly the key goodies are iUntouchables There's a thought (in my case the Undutchables :lol: ) - Writer required - apply within.. I'm so bad a writing RT's intro and PTs N2 Post were both awesome.

I realized too late that Twin Pop had little chance of using the abilities as they would give away his role - well done for not using them

Yes he did try to kill and auto save at the same time - but he was blocked rom 3 or 4 directions :P

Way too much role giving - Which I know how to deal with it in future

Taking a little break - and offering a Co hosting to Social Darwin for the D/N posts if he is up for it

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, great game thoroughly enjoyed! :lol:

I am doing some research.......

Who would be interested in a LOST themed mafia?

Jack, Kate, Sahyid, Hurley, Sawyer, Claire, Charlie, Jin, Sun, Walt and Vincent, Juliet, Michael as Islanders

Ben, Tom, Ethan, Richard as Others

Rousseau and Locke as Independents

Taking a little break - and offering a Co hosting to Social Darwin for the D/N posts if he is up for it

I'm definitely up for it. I've asked a few questions here and there and will ask a few more to make sure I'm a knowledgable host before starting a game. In the mean time, I'll be brainstorming a few themes (including a new O/S mafia) and then put it to a BD vote. I'll start a thread to poll you guys in a week or two.

Again, thanks to LIS for hosting an incredible and competitive( ;)) Mafia! This was great fun! Looking forward to seeing some of you guys in Supernatural and LotR. Let's get those two games going!

Edit: nm

Edited by Social_Darwin

After I read the night post yet again... Dozer actually blocked Agent Brown and not Agent Johnson... and Smith copied Agent Johnson's ability and tried to find out who TP is so I guess he is a... hm... So Agent Johnson had no problem finding out who SG is, but Smith couldn't find TP...

I think that TP might be the French guy?!

7 - andromeda (Andro/CPB) - voting for Twin Pop

I'm so proud of myself for figuring out who the Merovinian was! :D

But then I was wrong about a lot of stuff :P

Next time I will have to work on not outing myself so quickly. I left so many hints it was crazy. Color changes to reference brown, invisible words, Capital Letters.... practically shouted it.

I have to work on my sublty. ;)

Next time I will have to work on not outing myself so quickly. I left so many hints it was crazy. Color changes to reference brown, invisible words, Capital Letters.... practically shouted it.

I have to work on my sublty. ;)

No worries INDE I will teach you..

I have my womanly whiles ;)

But I am way outta practice.... :lol:

That was a fun game! I almost got away with attacking myself and using a secret autosave to throw people off the track. Well..maybe almost. :)

Great game LIS! Well played everyone!

Nah... I was pretty sure when Randro said that he knows you're the Frenchmen.

How can you attack and autosave at the same time?? :lol: That's hilarious... *stands in front of the mirror - Freeze punk!* Hahaha...

Great game TP :) It was nice playing with you! :D Well... against you ;)

Edited by andromeda

Awesome game everyone, I really enjoyed playing...

I was off in a couple of the roles, but had many of them. All the role giveaway was pretty obvious.

Really looking forward in playing such a competitive mafia again.

Thanks LIS for an awesome game!

Thanks folks,

I found it too time consuming as a host - so watch out those 'thinking of doing it? Speedy typing and writing skills are in need of improvement - i'll decline a matrix theme for another one as the story is too distant a memory for me to work with.

I am keen to do - Star Gate in march some time

adding RID disabilities.

I could do with some suggestions and comments regarding plus/minus parts of the game

Thanks folks,

I found it too time consuming as a host - so watch out those 'thinking of doing it? Speedy typing and writing skills are in need of improvement - i'll decline a matrix theme for another one as the story is too distant a memory for me to work with.

I am keen to do - Star Gate in march some time

adding RID disabilities.

I could do with some suggestions and comments regarding plus/minus parts of the game

Well, since we don't have the complete list of all the goodie-baddie abilities I can't be precise, but I think that the goodies were way too protected! I was constantly autosaved by Ceraph and Neo was protected by Trinity, while Trinity was protected by Mouse... I don't know about the baddies though but we were quite well covered :)

Oh and the Cypher lynch was a good one cause he joined the baddies ;) (This one was for the other players)

I wish if there could be some more hidden daytime abilities...

Well, since we don't have the complete list of all the goodie-baddie abilities I can't be precise, but I think that the goodies were way too protected! I was constantly autosaved by Ceraph and Neo was protected by Trinity, while Trinity was protected by Mouse... I don't know about the baddies though but we were quite well covered :)

Oh and the Cypher lynch was a good one cause he joined the baddies ;) (This one was for the other players)

I wish if there could be some more hidden daytime abilities...

I think the spying gives too much confidence too - especially with protection - you can stick your neck out, in your case right out. :)

There was meant to be a hieracachy approach to kills of freed humans...Morpheus, mouse was 50/50 Trinity, Neo and Frenchman - I think they had too much to do

that is why they got spy and role copy, which I'll incorperate in one role next time

Smith was powerful, and will choose an agent to die for him instead next time. he had a secret of using deleted agents secrets

I like the idea of day abilities, have to make sure it does not kill the conversation.. actually there was a one of day lynch escape unused, there were he usual self saves used but wasted - I'll reduce the powers a little IDNE was blocking well

Also I should have punished more for the RIDs = kill if I get PM from other faction the day it is revealled, so CP, Mouse, IDNE would have gone quick - that's one day ability (for the baddies :lol: ).

Blocking JZ's kill on SD/Apoc made a big difference - though he paid him back by capturing him..

Just as well the Frenchamn could not expose his abilities too early - that would expose him too. If he used Persophone - he may have made it harder - he was ID'd anyway

Considering the agents nearly lynched tad t one point - would have been different

My overall thought.. if the spy on TP had worked, and the N1 kill ahd got through it would have changed it considerably.

Als0 if TP could kill N1 and have other players as opposed to a single faction

I am pretty sure that this can be balanced for another one - I'll change the theme though, definitely want to do Star Gate in March or Avatar

Writer needed though - would be nice to add some images too - I had no time....

rev33.jpg

I have a question for the Agents. Specifically, after you knew my role on N1, how did I manage to get past N3? I figured the only thing I could hope to do was to sound like I had a self save (I did, but 1 time use, and I used it N2), and hope you went elsewhere, but I thought for sure with Andromeda out in the open like that you'd have targeted me somewhere along the line. Was the goodies trying to call me the Merovingian what saved me?

I have a question for the Agents. Specifically, after you knew my role on N1, how did I manage to get past N3? I figured the only thing I could hope to do was to sound like I had a self save (I did, but 1 time use, and I used it N2), and hope you went elsewhere, but I thought for sure with Andromeda out in the open like that you'd have targeted me somewhere along the line. Was the goodies trying to call me the Merovingian what saved me?

Nope. We considered that though. I don't know what happened before I joined(read the discussion, but really double catching up) but we had to kill Switch for taking up the role(worked for a short while only :P ), then I had to kill ST(mouse sorry), as she had a chance of finding out Izzy2.0's ID and the next night we suspected Andro was coming after me, so thw 2 of us were busy diverting. You were always in our sights(because we had to reach Andro) but we were completely tied up. We tried various combinations to no avail(We had great fun choosing which secret ability to use though :lol: ).

Thanks for the fun guys! Especially Jarze and Renan, it would have been a whole lot fun if Andro(BLast you :P ) hadn't spied PT and Imp hadn't been killed. But well, in the end it was fun. :D

Nope. We considered that though. I don't know what happened before I joined(read the discussion, but really double catching up) but we had to kill Switch for taking up the role(worked for a short while only :P ), then I had to kill ST(mouse sorry), as she had a chance of finding out Izzy2.0's ID and the next night we suspected Andro was coming after me, so thw 2 of us were busy diverting. You were always in our sights(because we had to reach Andro) but we were completely tied up. We tried various combinations to no avail(We had great fun choosing which secret ability to use though :lol: ).

Thanks for the fun guys! Especially Jarze and Renan, it would have been a whole lot fun if Andro(BLast you :P ) hadn't spied PT and Imp hadn't been killed. But well, in the end it was fun. :D

Impy would have been lynched the next day cause I've found out who he is on night two! :P And then on night three the baddies diverted me from TP (secret block) and I randomly landed on Joe and gained BTSC with him! Thanks baddies! :D

AND then I tried to spy on GC... you've guessed good! <_<

I am pretty sure that this can be balanced for another one - I'll change the theme though, definitely want to do Star Gate in March or Avatar

Writer needed though - would be nice to add some images too - I had no time....

rev33.jpg

I'll write no problem. Short stories are a hobby of mine and I can type about 75wpm (more with a good cup of coffee).

Let me know LIS.

Impy would have been lynched the next day cause I've found out who he is on night two! :P

Well darn, I'm sorry that it was wasted. I wish I had gotten caught up on the thread earlier in the night to let you know that he was gonna die anyway :P

And I gotta give props to twoaday for laying so low throughout the entire game! You actually kept your invincible role under wraps (no offense to you Ando, I know you needed to come out) and kept out of the crosshairs till the last day. Bravo.

Well darn, I'm sorry that it was wasted.

It wasn't actually cause at least we were sure that a baddie died. There was a probability that Mouse will fail in he's attempt to find out who Impy was! But we got a confirmation from ST too! :D

And I gotta give props to twoaday for laying so low throughout the entire game! You actually kept your invincible role under wraps (no offense to you Ando, I know you needed to come out) and kept out of the crosshairs till the last day. Bravo.

I second that! And the hint that you have given me TAD convinced me to trust you! I wasn't sure what role you were but I knew I could trust you ;)

(no offense to you Andro, I know you needed to come out)

Non taken :P

Edited by andromeda