BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy

I think i didnt say a single true sentence in this game since I joined it... :lol:

I like it very much... the btsc was great too!

I must admit: the agentes didnt won the game because I forgot to put on my glasses. Oh, here it is: B))

But now is too late. :P

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll write no problem. Short stories are a hobby of mine and I can type about 75wpm (more with a good cup of coffee).

Let me know LIS.

Yeah - after that legal letter, I'm pretty sure your the guy for the 'post' - March on btw - no snowboarding :P

It wasn't actually cause at least we were sure that a baddie died. There was a probability that Mouse will fail in he's attempt to find out who Impy was! But we got a confirmation from ST too! :D

Oh, I was already sure he was a baddie, that's why the second I finished catching up with the thread I asked Neo to kill him. Normally I would be more conservative with a night kill, but there was really no way to convince me he could have been an innocent at that point. I guess it was to my benefit to have been forced to catch up in the game and read all the posts. :P

Yeah - after that legal letter, I'm pretty sure your the guy for the 'post' - March on btw - no snowboarding :P

I'm actually going snowboarding one week from tmw. Hopefully LotR and Supernatural will be completed by then.

It's my last chance to go snowboarding this season, so I'm takin the opportunity! :D

I'm actually going snowboarding one week from tmw. Hopefully LotR and Supernatural will be completed by then.

It's my last chance to go snowboarding this season, so I'm takin the opportunity! :D

If you are not dead by then, I will take over for you in LotR!

Well thanks LIS, that was great! So good infact that I've been watching the films all over again, it got me in the mood B)) .

Good result everyone... GC, shame on you :P .

Diverting the same shame using Smith's secret ability to you shameless humans! :P Diverting Andro to you was a disaster of sorts, we had considered that you could be Morpheus(blast you!) but thought that if by the slimmest of chances you could be the Frenchman, you would be the next day target. We were wrong, of course. <_< :P

Diverting the same shame using Smith's secret ability to you shameless humans! :P Diverting Andro to you was a disaster of sorts, we had considered that you could be Morpheus(blast you!) but thought that if by the slimmest of chances you could be the Frenchman, you would be the next day target. We were wrong, of course. <_< :P

What?? The victim you divert to wasn't a random one?!

You could choose the player?

That's awesome!! :D But the Frenchy was already dead! Hehehe... :P

Once again... thanks baddies! ;)

What?? The victim you divert to wasn't a random one?!

You could choose the player?

That's awesome!! :D But the Frenchy was already dead! Hehehe... :P

Once again... thanks baddies! ;)

It was Renan(Thompson's) ability. The next night I was forced to use PT's random diversion, and just our luck it chose to block you for a second time. I mean, it could have been TAD, that way Jarze wouldn't have been killed. <_< :P

And double blast to JS for suggesting my name as agent and asking Apoc to arrest me. Another blast to SD for arresting me and outing my role. If I had not been arrested, I was thinking of using Imp's secret ability of action backfiring(but not sure it would hold good for more than one action, I guess it would have). I knew IDNE and you would be coming after me if made it through the day. Another Blast to Dozer for spoiling our plan the very first night and then forcing us to divert or block him.

A blast to TAD for not giving away his role earlier, as it could have saved us much trouble earlier on. A blast to Trinity(Brandon), for we could not consider killing him, as otherwise Switch had to start killing alternate nights.

Finally A BIG blast to all you freed humans and usable programs.

And Andro we are not baddies, we are super-cool agents. B))

If you are not dead by then, I will take over for you in LotR!

You got it! I've got no problem handing it over if the Host and players don't mind. LotR is progressing slowly, so there is a good chance I will need you to replace me. But we'll see. We are still finalizing the trip and there is a chance it will be moved to the 28th instead of the 21st (giving me plenty of time to lynch/kill/backstab/save all of you!)

From VA huh? Are you going to Winterplace!?

Snowshoe / Silver Creek