BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy

\

We just need something that says "I am a goodie" in a way that hints at your roll and some proof. Though there is no argument for your guilt you are not looking to good right now with the argument (or lack of) for your innocence.

I was never good at defending myself, and I will not gain such an ability in the few seconds I have to make this post. I do not know what to say to make you guys believe I am a goodie. I can't really draw proof of my innocence since my night action really wasn't that beneficial, and I've only got a few seconds. I'm not becoming the new Kat. Get my drift? Hehe, I think I'm turning into CP.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was never good at defending myself, and I will not gain such an ability in the few seconds I have to make this post. I do not know what to say to make you guys believe I am a goodie. I can't really draw proof of my innocence since my night action really wasn't that beneficial, and I've only got a few seconds. I'm not becoming the new Kat. Get my drift? Hehe, I think I'm turning into CP.

I know that you do not have much time, but it is better to out yourself than to have us accidentally lynch a goodie at this point. At least we can save you. But, right now you have given us nothing. zilch. noodle! ..errr, I mean nadda

From the rules post:

SECRETS and ROLE and SPY information is not to be shared (except BTSC), - it's for use in persuading attacks and lynches

... - abilities are improved or added to the other factions for non compliance. Offending player looses secret or effect of ability.

From the rules post:

SECRETS and ROLE and SPY information is not to be shared (except BTSC), - it's for use in persuading attacks and lynches

... - abilities are improved or added to the other factions for non compliance. Offending player looses secret or effect of ability.

If you are refering to my post, I am merely stating my observations and condensing the Night Post into something that is hopefully useable for others.

Edit: oh yea, that would be very bad :blush: (if she is a goodie <_< ), however, We do need something with substance

Edited by IDoNotExist

No, I'm referring to your request that ST out herself. She can't. It's against the rules.

Which isn't great to be honest. The problem doesn't come from people outing themselves Day 1 to save themselves, more from people outing themselves at a certain period in the game to corner the baddies. Anyway that's another discussion for another day...

ST, if you can, a hint please.

Also IDNE, I have reservations about Jarze now... there's one way your info could be not totally correct. PT I think mentioned this before, and I've only realised it now. But then again the chances of this happening are extremely unlikely, but then again LIS alluded to something extraordinary having happened...

Anyway that's enough of my vagueness. I can't make up my mind, so I'll just let things run their course.

Edit: word added

Edited by Joe's Student

If you are refering to my post, I am merely stating my observations and condensing the Night Post into something that is hopefully useable for others.

Edit: oh yea, that would be very bad :blush: (if she is a goodie <_< ), however, We do need something with substance

God, I love East Coast players. IDNE, we are on the same page. Finally! ...and boy do I feel foolish. I'm following your lead for a while.

May I kindly ask for all the goodies to look at my posts, especially my previous post?

edit: realized it didn't make sense :blush:

I hate playing the cat and mouse game... btw, look at CP's posts while you are at it *winks*

Edited by star_tiger

May I kindly ask for all the goodies to look at my previous post, stare if you have to? Keep on looking until you find something :rolleyes:

Do people not look for secret messages? I expect more people to see it *sighs* I hate playing the cat and mouse game... btw, look at CP's posts whil you are at it *winks*

I think I know who you are!!! Nice hint BTW ;)

Well I didn't vote for you in a first place and I don't know if others can change their vote in time?

edit: I've just checked, there are still people that didn't vote :huh:

Edited by andromeda

Well crap, I've been way off twice now I think. The Matrix definitely has me. Just my $0.02, since I think I was way off about JarZe, the fact that JarZe didn't mind voting for CP clears CP in my book. I don't think an Agent would vote for another Agent when that person is in the majority to be lynched. I really wish Apoc hadn't kidnapped JarZe...

Izzy for now. I wanna hear more people discussing! Hellgate? Riaranor? RainThinker?

Host Program: Archie Tech

1 - Social Darwin (SD) - Voting for Izzy

2 - JarZe (JZ) - Kidnapped for one day, one night

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE) - voting for star_tiger

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP) - Voting for CrazyPainter

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - andromeda (Andro/CPB) - voting for CrazyPainter

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - voting for Jarze

10 - Joe's Student (JS) - voting for star_tiger

11 - Riaranor (RR)

12 - Impervious (Impy) - voting for star_tiger

13 - Clozobzo (CB?) - voting for Jarze

14 - TwoaDay (tad) - Voting for CrazyPainter

15 - twin BRO (TB) - voting for RainThinker

16 - Star Tiger (ST) -

17 - Some Guy (SG) - voting for star_tiger

18 - Prof Templeton (PT) - voting for Riranor

I think I know who you are!!! Nice hint BTW ;)

Well I didn't vote for you in a first place and I don't know if others can change their vote in time?

Thanks! :DDid you find CP's?

SD, you have cleared your name, if the night action wasn't enough. I really hope you are right about JarZe...hmm, the way I see it, there will be a lot of saves tonight <_< Also, any particular reason concerning izzy?

edit: darn, forgot to proof-read it before posting...slacking in class is HARD :(

Edited by star_tiger

Thanks! :DDid you find CP's?

SD, you have cleared your name, if the night action wasn't enough. I really hope you are right about JarZe...hmm, the way I see it, there will be a lot of saves tonight <_< Also, any particular reason concerning izzy?

Because its a neutral vote. Not much from Izzy at this point. Consider it a throw-away vote until further notice. My head is spinning right now. :wacko:

1 - Social Darwin (SD) - Voting for Izzy

4 - Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

16 - Star Tiger (ST) -

17 - Some Guy (SG) - voting for Riranor

I was originally editing to remove quote tags, but I'm going to change my vote, too. Why go neutral when you can force people to talk? Welcome to the hot seat, Riranor.

Edited by SomeGuy

1 - Social Darwin (SD) - Voting for Riranor

4 - Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

16 - Star Tiger (ST) -

Call it bandwagon, call it whatever you want. People need to chime in. I feel like the good guys are just tearing each other apart while the Agents sit back and laugh.

ST - I found enough evidence in a couple posts to clear CP (there is a fairly obvious hint, IMO, about the number of Matrix movies starring Keanu Reeves) but I have read every single one of your posts and am still missing something. The fact that Andro found it doesn't help your case to me. Hard to trust a cute pyscho bunny. Stupid white rabbit is the only reason we're all in this mess to begin with :P

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE) - voting for Riranor

4 - Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

16 - Star Tiger (ST) -

CP, I caught the last few hints so I am almost convinced you are good, but I will have to keep watch ing you. Still haven't quite figured out ST, maybe I just dont get your drift? You should both be pretty safe now, though

Edited by IDoNotExist

If were talking about this post and you are who you claim, then you should know if it's the truth. Just because two people vouch for each other doesn't mean they are both innocent. If CP is not who she claims, I wonder what the other two people who know the truth will do and what that means for ST. Have I got your role correct ST, and I'm I to understand you professing CP's innocence?

Ummmm...I guess I should be saying tank you for the hints S_T? Not sure yet though...... Were you able to find my hints, CP??????????? vv

any hints on the holy threesome, psycho?

Edited by IDoNotExist

okay - put a lot of work into making this - perhaps there are reasons that people do not want to be active... complicated, different, noob, busy, etc etc - but get this - I have a bad week capped with a nightmare day; and canceled the cinema to write a post for a game that seems to me not receive the atttention I think/thought it deserves......VENTED :mad:

Those that are not actually playing - its best to replace - I'll take volunteers to come and or go - if this game is looking way TOO complicated let me know please.

This game rolls over till 2400 my time - then I'll post and look at the replacement stratergy. Carving the roles to pieces for so many not voting not posting etc will just kill it and frankly I'd restart or ditch than push a square wheel up hill.

If were talking about this post and you are who you claim, then you should know if it's the truth. Just because two people vouch for each other doesn't mean they are both innocent. If CP is not who she claims, I wonder what the other two people who know the truth will do and what that means for ST. Have I got your role correct ST, and I'm I to understand you professing CP's innocence?

Hmm, was I vouching for CP? I was merely stating something I noticed and questioning her "baddiness". I'm still leaning towards her innocence, although I believe I mis-interpreted a couple of her posts. She could easily be a baddie though, especially with her experience.

IDNE, I can't prove that I'm telling the truth, but it is the best I can do <_< And naturally, my best isn't enough :lol:

Hmm, was I vouching for CP? I was merely stating something I noticed and questioning her "baddiness". I'm still leaning towards her innocence, although I believe I mis-interpreted a couple of her posts. She could easily be a baddie though, especially with her experience.

IDNE, I can't prove that I'm telling the truth, but it is the best I can do <_< And naturally, my best isn't enough :lol:

ST, check my previous post and see if you can verify my assumptions?

Edit: Has the day ended already? I think it might have ended awhile ago before I changed my vote.

Edited by IDoNotExist

okay - put a lot of work into making this - perhaps there are reasons that people do not want to be active... complicated, different, noob, busy, etc etc - but get this - I have a bad week capped with a nightmare day; and canceled the cinema to write a post for a game that seems to me not receive the atttention I think/thought it deserves......VENTED :mad:

Those that are not actually playing - its best to replace - I'll take volunteers to come and or go - if this game is looking way TOO complicated let me know please.

This game rolls over till 2400 my time - then I'll post and look at the replacement stratergy. Carving the roles to pieces for so many not voting not posting etc will just kill it and frankly I'd restart or ditch than push a square wheel up hill.

LIS, I think you have made a great game and I am really enjoying playing it, just like many players here. I hope that there are others who will step up and use their roles and we will not have to replace them, but if we have to, it is better to maintain the integrity of the game. Thanks for the time and effort you put into this.

Hope your Next weekend is better!!!

If you are who you claim, you would know if her claim is true, so if you can't vouch for her someone is lying. :o

Also I had changed my vote to CP like three pages ago

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE) - voting for Riranor

4 - Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

16 - Star Tiger (ST) -

18 - Prof Templeton (PT) - voting for CrazyPainter

If you are who you claim, you would know if her claim is true, so if you can't vouch for her someone is lying. :o

Also I had changed my vote to CP like three pages ago

One of us has obviously misinterpreted her hints, because the hint I thought I saw would not contradict CP. Perhaps you can enlighten me??????

Where Are The Clues Hidden????

Sometimes I feel like I must be the one asleep all the time -_- ZZZZzzzzzz.....

Edited by IDoNotExist