BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy

So... I get the feeling SD, SG, and Andro are either all good or all bad. If they're all bad, it's pretty dumb to out themselves like that, so I think they're good? No vote from me as of yet.

Andro has not done or said anything to warrant trust in my book. SomeGuy, JarZe and I are all on the same page I think. And if we were all bad, this would simultaneously be the most idiotic and ingenious plan to gain goodie trust. Hopefully next time I'm bad, I can orchestrate something like that. But til then, read the N1 actions and the logical conclusion will follow.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my thoughts

1. cp is very suspicious or made a mistake

2. sd and jarze now seem to be a little too on the same page

3. i want to trust SD based on the night post, but couldnt a baddie spy on a baddie for that purpose

4. sd not trusting andro was surprisin, i dont know what it means though

5. ill prob. be voting soon

my thoughts

3. i want to trust SD based on the night post, but couldnt a baddie spy on a baddie for that purpose

My accusation on CP is based mainly on his posts, which are way too suspicious for me...

It seems that SD really read CP's posts and hopefully he understood what I did...

The night post states that SD was attacked by an agent, and it would be extremely stupid if the baddies attacked themselves.

Please re-read the night post and all the posts after that, maybe you'll spot something ;)

my thoughts

1. Possible mistake, yes. But not likely. Top of my Baddie list as of now.

2. If you're good, this is not a bad thing. If you're bad, then it's a very bad thing.

3. I wasn't spied on. People don't need to be saved from a spy. I was ATTACKED by Agent Brown who was BLOCKED by Dozer. You just made my watch-list.

4. Just because I don't trust Andro, doesn't mean I suspect her. The only roles she cannot occupy are the three I have already identified - leaving about 15 open spots. She could be almost anybody. Almost.

5. Do the right thing.

Edit: Syntax and correct Night 1 action.

Edited by Social_Darwin

Just a heads up Jarze... CP is female. :)

Also people, there's a pretty blatant hint out there. SD please explain why you trust Jarze so much? I can't see anything obvious and at the mo'.

Edit to add: It would make things clearer. O and aswell don't jump on CP so quickly, it's her way of posting, but then again, probe no problem.

Edited by Joe's Student

My accusation on CP is based mainly on his posts, which are way too suspicious for me...

It seems that SD really read CP's posts and hopefully he understood what I did...

The night post states that SD was attacked by an agent, and it would be extremely stupid if the baddies attacked themselves.

Please re-read the night post and all the posts after that, maybe you'll spot something ;)

1. Possible mistake, yes. But not likely. Top of my Baddie list as of now.

2. If you're good, this is not a bad thing. If you're bad, then it's a very bad thing.

3. I wasn't spied on. People don't need to be saved from a spy. I was ATTACKED by Agent Brown who was BLOCKED by Dozer. You just made my watch-list.

4. Just because I don't trust Andro, doesn't mean I suspect her. The only roles she cannot occupy are the three I have already identified - leaving about 15 open spots. She could be almost anybody. Almost.

5. Do the right thing.

Edit: Syntax and correct Night 1 action.

sorry, i was getting SG and SD confused, thanks for clarifing about andro, and ill have to check CP's posts before i vote

SD please explain why you trust Jarze so much? I can't see anything obvious and at the mo'.

Edit to add: It would make things clearer. O and aswell don't jump on CP so quickly, it's her way of posting, but then again, probe no problem.

We share a knack for subtlety and an eye for detail. And while he may not know who I am yet, I'm almost certain I know who he is.

But who knows, I could be way off...

Some colors were getting mixed in my brain. Fixed them so you could vote easier.

1 - Social Darwin (SD) - voting for Prof. T.

2 - JarZe (JZ) - Voting for CrazyPainter

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE) - voting for Jarze

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - Andromeda (Andro/CPB) - voting for Prof. T.

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - voting for IDNE

10 - Joe's Student (JS) - voting for Jarze

11 - Riaranor (RR)

12 - Impervious (Impy) - voting for star_tiger

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

14 - TwoaDay (tad)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

Edited by IDoNotExist

Why too :huh:

Why wouldn't you say "I'm not concerned"?? So you are concerned to some extent??

Elaborate please... if I have learned anything it's to nitpick mafia posts... :P

I wasn't too concerned that people would start voting for me just because the Oracle happened to choose me to spy on. Some concern was obviously necessary.

Couple thoughts:

1. Thank you Dozer!

2. SG, we need to work together friend.

3. Prof. - I'll be the first to say I don't trust you. (Don't take it personally, I don't trust anyone at this point) The Oracle knows who you are, and for that reason I say, "Oracle, do you see?"

Why would you be trying to get the Oracle to expose themselves just to vouch for me?

sorry, i was getting SG and SD confused, thanks for clarifing about andro, and ill have to check CP's posts before i vote

Welp, you're bad. SG made some statements on page 6 and 7, none of which you could confuse with mine. And, true or not, his statements indicate he is likely a good guy. And he never suspected Andro. So it's clear to me now that you are just covering your tracks.

I thought you were suspicious when for almost no reason you posted,

i agree, i also think jarze is looking suspicious because of his accusations and defences. impervious is also iffy but i have nothing concrete against him

but now I'm convinced. Since the game has started, the only people you points fingers at are people who (so far) have done nothing to warrant suspicion. In fact, in my opinion, they've done the exact opposite. Deflecting blame on to innocent people is not a very good way to make friends or stay under the radar.

Edit: Neo, I think we found your first target.

Edited by Social_Darwin

Welp, you're bad. SG made some statements on page 6 and 7, none of which you could confuse with mine. And, true or not, his statements indicate he is likely a good guy. And he never suspected Andro. So it's clear to me now that you are just covering your tracks.

but now I'm convinced. Since the game has started, the only people you points fingers at are people who (so far) have done nothing to warrant suspicion. In fact, in my opinion, they've done the exact opposite. Deflecting blame on to innocent people is not a very good way to make friends or stay under the radar.

SD, you need to go back and read some posts before you go spewing stuff. I am not saying TAD is good, but I AM saying there is no use arguing about it when there is already a clear vote. We dont want to out more goodies than we have to right now, and I dont think your chances are good that you will target a baddie. Do some reading. Gain some knowledge.

You know, Dozer saved your butt, however, the way you are talking makes me want to suspect you anyway. Im not though.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Welp, calm down friend :). I have no inclination either way about twoaday but I want to say that it's easy to get mixed up between the SD and the SG, especially when being read fast. I did it earlier. And I think that was what he meant. He could still be a baddie of course.

on the confusion i meant on what happened to whom, and i think you did do some suspicious stuff but now i have changed my mind ( i reread).

edit: i just lol'ed

Edited by TwoaDay

Some colors were getting mixed in my brain. Fixed them so you could vote easier.

1 - Social Darwin (SD) - voting for CrazyPainter

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

14 - TwoaDay (tad)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

There we go. Sorry to stick you with the ugly brown color JarZe, but it just seems to fit the list better.

Edit: SD, I wish I had the knack for subtlety. I will have to work on it.

My vote is for CrazyPainter. I fixed your roster.

And don't worry Professor, you're safe in my book. The last thing I want to do is out the Oracle. Go back a few posts and you''ll see I changed my approach. And hopefully, your studies of those posts will bring you a level of enlightenment. ;)

Edit: Alright, I'll take a chill-pill. The red one's got me all riled up anyway. Time makes fools of us all - so I guess we'll see in the end.

Edited by Social_Darwin

this is who ill vote for now, want to get something out there just in case

1 - Social Darwin (SD) - Voting for CrazyPainter

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

14 - TwoaDay (tad) - Voting for CrazyPainter

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

Edited by TwoaDay

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG) - Voting for CrazyPainter

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

I'm going to tip the scales a little edit: further here, and see if we can get some information flowing. CP, the evidence against me being a baddie is pretty solid, I'm happy to say (though the Indie is still up for grabs, I guess). And I'm leaning against "mistakes" for anyone, newb or not. So, let's hear it. Why should I not think this is you mistakenly outing yourself as a baddie?

Edit: Adding SD's vote.

Edited by SomeGuy

SD, you need to go back and read some posts before you go spewing stuff...Do some reading. Gain some knowledge.

I'm inclined to take offense to that. I won't, because after all this is only a game, but let me assure you I've done my reading AND gained my knowledge. My posts are not random or without cause. Now if there is something you'd like to share, other than implying I've acted without prethought, then I'm all ears.

Edit: And IDNE, you're voting to lynch a goodie.

Edited by Social_Darwin

I'm inclined to take offense to that. I won't, because after all this is only a game, but let me assure you I've done my reading AND gained my knowledge. My posts are not random or without cause. Now if there is something you'd like to share, other than implying I've acted without prethought, then I'm all ears.

Check Post #109. My posts are not without cause either. I do not mean to offend. if I have, I apologize.

Edit: I dont see how it is possible that I am going to lynch a goodie. If it is, I severely screwed up in my interpretation of my role, or the baddies got severely unlucky. Can you give evidence for JarZe?

Edited by IDoNotExist

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP) - Voting for CrazyPainter

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG) - Voting for CrazyPainter

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

SD and SG were both targeted by agents. I'm voting with them but I also have suspicions about Jarze.

Check Post #109. My posts are not without cause either. I do not mean to offend. if I have, I apologize.

Edit: I dont see how it is possible that I am going to lynch a goodie. If it is, I severely screwed up in my interpretation of my role, or the baddies got severely unlucky. Can you give evidence for JarZe?

Too much caffine. No worries IDNE, I'm not trying to be hostile. And your statement above is why, regardless of our disagreements, I have not accused you of being bad.

As for JarZe, I cannot say a whole lot without puting his role at risk. I guess try to focus on the few lines we've exchanged directy with each other in our posts. Also, we both read something in CPs posts that didn't sit right and acted on it independently. I do not think an Agent would have gone after CP and risked lynching one of their own. And IF I am wrong, there is only one way for that to proven to me, which has yet to occur. (It's independent of day or night actions).

And IF I'm wrong, JarZe you pulled a hard and fast one on me. Kudos. <_< But I don't think that's the case.

We share a knack for subtlety and an eye for detail. And while he [JarZe] may not know who I am yet, I'm almost certain I know who he is.

But who knows, I could be way off...

I think that you are, SD.

I have looked through each interaction between the two of you and cannot find anything to support your claims. I WANT to believe that JarZe is a goodie, last time I was convinced he was bad and turned out to be the doctor, but the chance that would have had to go into creating any other outcome is insane. I have no idea why you are sticking up for JarZe, and CrazyPainter has no definitive evidence against her that I have seen either. I will stick up for her now as unconfirmed and she is voting for me! Am I completely blind that I have missed something that important?

7 pages...I'm not going to lie and say it was easy to read every single post and try to find out whether the writer is a goodie or baddie :P Just a mini sidenote, but I know a couple of people that may be in dire need of a cup of herbal tea :)

Concerning JarZe, I am still unsure, although leaning towards SD. From the comments, I am more inclined to believe SD knows what he is doing more than IDNE.

CP, on the other hand, has rather a complex situation. I haven't seen her on recently, so I take it that she's sleeping or at work. Although some of her comments look suspicious, she usually plays like that and that didn't catch my attention a lot. CP also rarely makes any blatant newbie mistakes, and those "mistakes" seems to be the reason of the bandwagon. On the other hand, I trust in SD and SG, who are very, very likely to be goodies and are pretty smart, to make the right decision. I have chosen to withdraw my vote though because I'm still not positive concerning CP. She can very well be a baddie, but I want to give her the chance to defend herself and provide an explanation (given that she comes on soon, hopefully before I go to bed in an hour <_< ).