BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy

Well I hope I do some things right :D *proud*

How many games do I have to play until I am no longer a newbie? Maybe after this game you can tell me my "Newbie Mistakes" so that I can learn. ;)

I dunno until we get tired of calling you a noob...

And this early in the game I am looking over anything and everything.

CPB,SG, I had forgotten about all the actions mentioned in the night post..

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple thoughts:

1. Thank you Dozer!

2. SG, we need to work together friend.

3. Prof. - I'll be the first to say I don't trust you. (Don't take it personally, I don't trust anyone at this point) The Oracle knows who you are, and for that reason I say, "Oracle, do you see?"

1 - Social Darwin (SD) - voting for Prof. T.

2 - JarZe (JZ)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE)-voting for Andro

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - Andromeda (Andro/CPB)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) -voting for INDE

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

12 - Impervious (Impy)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

14 - TwoaDay (tad)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

Edit: Color

Edited by Social_Darwin

How were you saved, SD? In the post it implies that Dozer saved you, yet in the description Dozer only has the power to block actions from happening. Did Dozer block Johnson?

Can we get some clarification on that, LIS? It will go a long way towards proving SD's innocence.

Edited by IDoNotExist

OK I thought about it and I don't want to add a random vote so I'll listen to SD and wait for the disclaimer from the Oracle! I'll be up in 6 hours and that's enough time to change my vote. If you are cool PT you have nothing to worry about ;)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE) - voting for Andro

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - Andromeda (Andro/CPB) - voting for Prof. T.

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - voting for INDE

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

12 - Impervious (Impy)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

14 - TwoaDay (tad)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

Oh and note to SD: If you want to work together with SG you better include me too :D

edit: fixed the roster :)

Edited by andromeda

How were you saved, SD? In the post it implies that Dozer saved you, yet in the description Dozer only has the power to block actions from happening. Did Dozer block Johnson?

Can we get some clarification on that, LIS? It will go a long way towards proving SD's innocence.

Could also have been a secret ability. Dozer maybe gets one auto-save on me. Not sure, but unless Dozer has ESP in real life, its highly unlikely he would chose to block the exact character that is attacking me. My guess is it was auto, only further confirming my innocence. And until you are proven good, I am not too concerned with you knowing much more than that. :P

Could also have been a secret ability. Dozer maybe gets one auto-save on me. Not sure, but unless Dozer has ESP in real life, its highly unlikely he would chose to block the exact character that is attacking me. My guess is it was auto, only further confirming my innocence. And until you are proven good, I am not too concerned with you knowing much more than that. :P

Excellent! :D

edit: added color! :)

Edited by andromeda

I am going to wait and see if LIS has anything to add to this until I make up my decision about you, but so far you don't seem to have defined yourself one way or the other. Andro, I still have my suspicions.

LIS, just as a note, it might be helpful for me to have a roster, just as a base for the voting copy/pasteathon, and maybe as a target for an RNG. We'll see what comes up, though.
- Think you have enough lists now - :P twas in plane sight - post no uhmm errr uhmm - oh yeah ONE :lol:

Also, did Cypher ID a player to the agents or did he join the agents?
he ID'd a freed human - not a help program

Clarification - Johnson targetted SD, but Johnson was prevented by Dozer - I wont say the action incase people use a secret or normal action - if it had another influence that would be written as 'caused by a deflection/random thingy or whatever secrets/abilities played.. This was a direct lucky prevention - awesome - I have never seen it happen before

Basically information/discovery etc has been the main feature, no kill N1 - w00t w00t

- Think you have enough lists now - :P twas in plane sight - post no uhmm errr uhmm - oh yeah ONE :lol:

he ID'd a freed human - not a help program

Clarification - Johnson targetted SD, but Johnson was prevented by Dozer - I wont say the action incase people use a secret or normal action - if it had another influence that would be written as 'caused by a deflection/random thingy or whatever secrets/abilities played.. This was a direct lucky prevention - awesome - I have never seen it happen before

Basically information/discovery etc has been the main feature, no kill N1 - w00t w00t

Judging by this I believe that SD is a confirmed goodie. Sticking with my Andro vote.

I am going to wait and see if LIS has anything to add to this until I make up my decision about you, but so far you don't seem to have defined yourself one way or the other. Andro, I still have my suspicions.

The problem is that I can't hint at my role... um... read the night post carefully is all I can say :blink:

I already trust SG for an obvious reason and SD for a reason not so obvious ;)

Judging by this I believe that SD is a confirmed goodie. Sticking with my Andro vote.

So do I! I hope I'll live the next night to confirm my usefulness!

I get why you don't trust me... this is my fifth mafia so I'm reluctant to point fingers :) I have learned the hard way <_<

Edited by andromeda

2 - JarZe (JZ)

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - voting for IDNE

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

12 - Impervious (Impy) - voting for star_tiger

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

14 - TwoaDay (tad)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

I don't have enough evidence to prove either PTs' or Andro's innocence/guilt, so 'll do what I always do, random number to see what others have to say.

I don't know if Prof. T or Andro are innocent, but I had a bad feeling about CP's posts. They look suspicious to me...

Anything to say CP???

I'll probably change my vote later on, just want to see what you have to say...

P.S. I sure wish the oracle could confirm Prof. T to avoid friendly fire ;)

2 - JarZe (JZ) - Voting for CrazyPainter

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

14 - TwoaDay (tad)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

I get why you don't trust me... this is my fifth mafia so I'm reluctant to point fingers :) I have learned the hard way <_<

Is that how you're supposed to do it?? Hmm, all I do is point fingers and it's worked out pretty well so far! :)

In any event, Dozer - that was some solid work! In doing what you did, you simultaneously discovered that I was good and whoever you blocked was confirmed absolute bad. Make a case against that person and let's see them lynched. Don't do it now, or it'll be too obvious. But some TIME in the near future.

Edited by Social_Darwin

Mistake made and is now corrected. Andro, I apologize for my accusations and now rescind them. (confirmed actions with LIS) At this moment I even consider you innocent. I am now changing my vote to the appropriate person. This is an important person to get rid of.

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE) - voting for Jarze

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

14 - TwoaDay (tad)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

Edited by IDoNotExist

I dont want any friends of mine to die. Someone may not get so lucky next time with their blocks in the dark.

Please be more specific IDNE, I have done nothing to prove me as a baddie...

Let's hear it from dozer... I'm not gonna panic on this IDNE, but I think you got the wrong guy...

Please be more specific IDNE, I have done nothing to prove me as a baddie...

Let's hear it from dozer... I'm not gonna panic on this IDNE, but I think you got the wrong guy...

It would be horrible for Dozer to say too much and lose his ability. Perhaps he has dropped enough hints already?

Well the guy who isn't actually there has made a pretty obvious claim. My vote is here at the minute but is definitely subject to change.

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

10 - Joe's Student (JS) - voting for Jarze

11 - Riaranor (RR)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

14 - TwoaDay (tad)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

Very true Someguy. If what you say is true. Very cunning. But I am doubtful for one reason...

There were no kills last night! Not by the agents or the humans. Could that mean that one of the agents targeted you SG and another saved you? That leaves you with a great alibi for the game!

I am also very suspicious of Someguy too for the previous reason I mentioned.

Both blatent contradictions to the night actions, which indicate to me with relative clarity that SomeGuy is no Agent. But you already knew that, didn't you Crazypainter. Or should I say, Mr. Secret Agent Man.

JarZe - glad to see we're on the same page.

JS / IDNE - I've got an eye on you two. Act accordingly.

1 - Social Darwin (SD) - voting for CrazyPainter

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

10 - Joe's Student (JS) - voting for Jarze

11 - Riaranor (RR)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

14 - TwoaDay (tad)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

Edit: Color.

Edited by Social_Darwin

So... I get the feeling SD, SG, and Andro are either all good or all bad. If they're all bad, it's pretty dumb to out themselves like that, so I think they're good? No vote from me as of yet.

i agree, i also think jarze is looking suspicious because of his accusations and defences. impervious is also iffy but i have nothing concrete against him

Well, wasn't I popular. This is going to be interesting, if all of the actions are going to be stated then the baddies can help inform the goodies of who their allies are. After all, they'd have no reason to spy on me if I were one of them, now would they?
Relevant actions - if no one dies and there is time I'll do it again - just so everyone gets a mention, but only if events arise to make it so

I believe he IDed a player to the Agents, which means that they know 2 of our roles at this point. CP, that...might... make sense, except I didn't get saved, and the ability used to target me was a spying one, not a killing one. There was no reason for them to think that the night action would show spying roles (and honestly, I'm slightly confused as to the "why" on that, but we'll roll with it).

Andromeda: *points to CP* That's why ;)

People cant out there roles and a little info is needed out there - if I hid it you would all be none the wiser

No one can actually declare the knowledge - it stays classified. If they do the Architect will act swiftly :P

What is Cypher's Win/Con? His role is a little strange. (But thinking about it makes me want a nice juicy steak, mmmmm)
Steak and beer, they make a pie with beer in the UK - not sure if there is steak or just a cheap meet?

Cypher is a freed human - read freed human win con :)