BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy

CP- it's in my sig - 20:00 GMT then I writ and post as fast as I can

HL - Hpefuly you are 'playing' them... just in case though, PM me N! action or PM me N1 NO ACTION etc

hopefully everyone knows that.. though we all call for help and attack and direct and misdirect according to the rules blah blah blah

Forgotten so musch about matrix - I'll research later to improve the posting, but will try to keep them short

Deliberately there are no actual clues, maybe accidentally there are but don't bother reading between the lines - unless Freud is lending a hand

Edit= its getting a little spammy in places, I dont want to be the first to have a closed game.

Oh and we have all payers - no stand ins.

Edited by Lost in space

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if the agents or Merovingian kill me i just finished watching all three of them this past weekend, I'd be glad to help write for you.
Mine are in the UK - wiki and youtube will have to do...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIGHT ONE

May Tricks

Archie Tech....

Without anyone truly being aware or knowing, the date (for what it's worth) has been reset by the Architect, all stats where recalibrated and progams 'cleaned'. The balance was restored.....

However rogue and exiled programs where doing there un-level best to run amok and cause havoc. Could Neo control the order and chaos finally, so that humans would be able to fight and have a chance to defeat the machines. Could the Agents stand in the way of their progress?

Vive la France....

The Merovingian was feeling no nerves and totally in control of his state of Je ne sais quoi! took Persephone's hand with the snooty charm of a French aristocrat - une manifique pas de deux!

One - the Neo

Neo had decided to hone his martial arts skills and was running a program with Morpheus. He was hoping to find Trinity somewhere in the program. Perhaps she was there somewhere. After a battle including jumping, flying and free-fall fighting, Morpeheus was gone. Mayhave been disconnected, running an elusive ability or just gone ??......

More free us....

Morpheus thought he heard an altercation and plying safe, left the training with Neo to stand by Some Guy on the chance that he was going to have to rescue him. A random event 'seemed' to happen and Morpheus could not understand the occurrence but could see that Some Guy was not suffering from any viral implication in the matrix. With no need for escape help, Morpheus left and returned to help Neo practice...

Ole Trinity.....

Trinity instinctively always new when/if Neo was in danger, as long as she was in the matrix or standing over him while he was in it, he would be an instant away from being saved by her. As things stand, all is fine......

Mouse... aka hard where?

Mouse was soft all over, and maybe had a soft spot for Trinity. Should she be attacked he was ready to stop the bullet - wishes he had Neo's ability, but for now all he could do is stand in the way if he could - there was a small chance......

Thompson Holiday.... (Uk campany)

Agent Thompson was unstable after the upgrade, the Architect had allowed for a little indirect glitching. This would mean Thompson could pause a while, hopefully safe until the correctional software had found this program and made it's adjustments. No use having those humans read the green rain and decipherig the actions due to poor maintenance...

Hidden extra

Agent Jones was too be upgraded, his code to have 'strings' added to improve efficiency. The architect had ensured the firewall would be used to keepp out any unwanted deletions or viruses, even delete commands. Improved and out of harms way....

Who is this guy

Agent Johnson was sent by Smith to investigate and check on the use of Some Guy's sub routines in the matrix, Smith was after information as to his ability. Could SG make a difference? Would he need to be taken care of at some point? Johnson was a program that was faster than light in cyber space. Found his target, recovered information and reported back to Smith.

Send in the clones........

The most sentient program Agent Smith stealthily copied one of his own agents (Johnson). Using Johnson's spy ability he decides to check out Twin POP. J2 is unable to establish contact and is not even sure if he is in the right vicinity, something was preventing his action. J2 Twisted his neck slightly showing he is miffed to say the least, at the same time reverting back to Smith who utters "You are here somewhere. I know you are here. I shall find you Mr Anderson and you will wish you never took that pill"..........

A room somewhere....

Meanwhile Agent Brown had been dispatched to take care of Social Darwin. SD could have done with a heads up while, luckily for him the matrix had incorporated training and potential use of programs and humans to use and practice abilities giving them opportunity to keep balance too . Dozer had acted on a what appeared to be an unsual deja vous, managing to assist SD in finding a phone in the next room. Brown followed and found SD gone :)?? This impromptu reaction of free will alone manged to fool Brown who is no simple program by any means.....

As Time goes by...Note I meant to use locksmith role - whoops!

The watchmaker, who also made locks and keys in a previous program, managed to locate Trinity and kept the information under lock and Key. Only the watchmaking locksmith (who refused to go analogue or digital) could use this information.....

Horror call.....

The Oracle had decided to let her random check program operate as a test of the Architects added string. It chose to inspect Prof. Templeton. The oracle is now older (by a nano second) and wiser (by 3T/bits).

Think Tank.......

Tank was a little concerned about the unusual reactions in the code and decided to play safe - keeping himself protected. Not taking any chances tonight.....

Kip napping.......

Apoc was acting a little weird after the Architects balancing act. Self diagnosed and made ready for the day action where Apoc was well with in natural element. Apoc relaxed and watched the green rain falling down the computer screen.

Switched off.....

Non plussed, as much as the Frenchman probably, was confident in Neo and Trinity and decided that now was also a ggod time to watch the green rain, drip, drip, drip.....

Ceraph him and Cherubin....

Another confident and relaxed program with in the matrix. Knows when to await his calling and make the right move - never far from the Oracle he is o hand if needed like a father ensuring his daughters safety, he would be unstoppable.....

Sigh for.....

Cypher was not happy as a free human and wishes he had never heard of any damn pills - though he did like a Pils. real beer had no substitute. Did he want to go back. Cypher felt tonight was his chance to access the matrix via a computer in the Nebuchanezzer and a subroutine of a rat was encoded to send/carry the hidden information to Smith and his gang. This was his way of buying in to the pot for a VR win. Should he decide to go back to VR permanently and taking up where he left off.

Note all players are included N1 (as there was no death) - After this, only relevant actions will be posted. I.e. Save was not used or application effectively wasted/unused an - it will not be in the post.....

The free humans where ready to take an aggressive stance - ready to access the matrix againa nd hoping there skills would find a rougue program or at least an agent to deal with......

IOW - start lynching!!! 20:00 hrs GMT to find a victim....

The roles are all there (no kills) and the players are all confirmed so Ill not post a roster

I may have missed a role -sorry, Shouldn't make a difference as all players are in

Well, wasn't I popular. This is going to be interesting, if all of the actions are going to be stated then the baddies can help inform the goodies of who their allies are. After all, they'd have no reason to spy on me if I were one of them, now would they?

LIS, just as a note, it might be helpful for me to have a roster, just as a base for the voting copy/pasteathon, and maybe as a target for an RNG. We'll see what comes up, though.

It looks like the baddies can't hold their fire for one night... Good thing you were prooved innocent early SG, we can now trust you without any doubt.

I still have no clue on the roles, I might have to read the post again later, so I'm holding my vote ;)

It looks like the baddies can't hold their fire for one night... Good thing you were prooved innocent early SG, we can now trust you without any doubt.

I still have no clue on the roles, I might have to read the post again later, so I'm holding my vote ;)

Well, he's not an agent, but he's been an independent before. :P

Yeah, that happened rather recently, in fact. Not to say that it couldn't happen again (and P(Indie now) given P(Indie before) = P(Indie now)), but I guess for now I'll just say that I'm not, and hope that you believe me ;). That said, the baddies know who I am, and if I were the Indie, I would very likely die tonight at their hands. So I guess, we can wait and see.

I still don't know how to vote...

Why are you defending yourself SG... nobody accused you of anything :huh: yet!

I'm off to bed and I'll post my vote in the morning. I wonder what The Oracle found out about PT!

Professor? :)

The Architect - Lost in Cyber Space

1. Social Darwin

2. JarZe

3. IDoNotExist

4. Izzy

5. Twin POP

6. Rainthinker

7. andromeda

8. Hellgate London

9. Crazy Painter

10. Joe's Student

11. Riaranor

12. Impervious

13. Clozobzo

14. TwoaDay

15. twin BRO

16. Star Tiger

17. Some Guy

18. Prof Templeton

I still don't know how to vote...

Why are you defending yourself SG... nobody accused you of anything :huh: yet!

I'm off to bed and I'll post my vote in the morning. I wonder what The Oracle found out about PT!

I'm not. However, I might need to ask for a favor from the goodies later, so I would like to make certain that they know they can trust me before I do. That said, I don't know how to vote either. Thank you for posting the roster, though.

Well, wasn't I popular. This is going to be interesting, if all of the actions are going to be stated then the baddies can help inform the goodies of who their allies are. After all, they'd have no reason to spy on me if I were one of them, now would they?

LIS, just as a note, it might be helpful for me to have a roster, just as a base for the voting copy/pasteathon, and maybe as a target for an RNG. We'll see what comes up, though.

Very true Someguy. If what you say is true. Very cunning. But I am doubtful for one reason...

There were no kills last night! Not by the agents or the humans. Could that mean that one of the agents targeted you SG and another saved you? That leaves you with a great alibi for the game!

edit adding list..

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE)

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - Andromeda (Andro/CPB)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP)

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

12 - Impervious (Impy)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

14 - TwoaDay (tad)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

Edited by crazypainter

I'm not. However, I might need to ask for a favor from the goodies later, so I would like to make certain that they know they can trust me before I do. That said, I don't know how to vote either. Thank you for posting the roster, though.

Ask me a favor... if it's within my abilities I'll help ;)

I trust you! :) I might need a favor today, so I'm just wondering if I can count on you :blink:

It looks like Neo has the choice to not attack during the night? If he did attack, I didn't see a save. If he chose to not attack, he made a good decision since he had a 2/3 chance of killing a human.

Also, did Cypher ID a player to the agents or did he join the agents?

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE)-voting for Andro

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP)

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

12 - Impervious (Impy)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

14 - TwoaDay (tad)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

Edited by IDoNotExist

Ask me a favor... if it's within my abilities I'll help ;)

I trust you! :) I might need a favor today, so I'm just wondering if I can count on you :blink:

why on earth would you trust him w/o any reason???

I believe he IDed a player to the Agents, which means that they know 2 of our roles at this point. CP, that...might... make sense, except I didn't get saved, and the ability used to target me was a spying one, not a killing one. There was no reason for them to think that the night action would show spying roles (and honestly, I'm slightly confused as to the "why" on that, but we'll roll with it).

Andromeda: *points to CP* That's why ;)

It looks like Neo has the choice to not attack during the night? If he did attack, I didn't see a save. If he chose to not attack, he made a good decision since he had a 2/3 chance of killing a human.

Also, did Cypher ID a player to the agents or did he join the agents?

What is Cypher's Win/Con? His role is a little strange. (But thinking about it makes me want a nice juicy steak, mmmmm)

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE)-voting for Andro

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) -voting for INDE

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

12 - Impervious (Impy)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

14 - TwoaDay (tad)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)

Ok so my vote is for INDE because he seems to be making some newbie mistakes but his other actions are that of someone who is not a newbie.

I am also very suspicious of Someguy too for the previous reason I mentioned.

edit: we all posted so fast that I didnt read what the others had said. Makes sense andro...

Edited by crazypainter

What is Cypher's Win/Con? His role is a little strange. (But thinking about it makes me want a nice juicy steak, mmmmm)

I think he's a goodie, but has a chance to betray and give info to the baddies...

You're right he is weird!! :huh:

why on earth would you trust him w/o any reason???

I trust him because I need to have someone I can trust and I need someone to do the same for me!

I believe he IDed a player to the Agents, which means that they know 2 of our roles at this point. CP, that...might... make sense, except I didn't get saved, and the ability used to target me was a spying one, not a killing one. There was no reason for them to think that the night action would show spying roles (and honestly, I'm slightly confused as to the "why" on that, but we'll roll with it).

Andromeda: *points to CP* That's why ;)

I hope you know who I am and yes I get it ;)

Ok so my vote is for INDE because he seems to be making some newbie mistakes but his other actions are that of someone who is not a newbie.

I am also very suspicious of Someguy too for the previous reason I mentioned.

Well I hope I do some things right :D *proud*

How many games do I have to play until I am no longer a newbie? Maybe after this game you can tell me my "Newbie Mistakes" so that I can learn. ;)

Edit: Wow, I just looked back at my posts and can't imagine what my various actions would be. Only action I can see is voting for Andro early, but that is not enough to suspect me, I dont think. Oh well, think what you will. ^_^

Can anyone explain CPB? Andromeda?

Edited by IDoNotExist

Yeah, that happened rather recently, in fact. Not to say that it couldn't happen again (and P(Indie now) given P(Indie before) = P(Indie now)), but I guess for now I'll just say that I'm not, and hope that you believe me ;). That said, the baddies know who I am, and if I were the Indie, I would very likely die tonight at their hands. So I guess, we can wait and see.

If you were the Merovingian the baddies would likely let you live to kill more innocents. Just saying. You're not giving off that "baddie vibe", yet.

Since one person can vouch for me now, I'm not too concerned.