BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy

Considering he Merothingyone does not know roles, he has a chance of killing mafia too, also there are enough other abilities for the goodies.

Mafia o/s three one off saves where used up N1 (first night nerves regular old and new players - all paranoia), and one once only save was used N3 to save the Vig, rather than the Doctor - opps no doc next night! cant help the paranoia - everyone wants to play beyond N1, everyone one wants to somehow have their 15 mins of fame, and unsung heroes never get the girl

there are ways to win and easy ways to loose - misuse of ability and not making your point and being to open with info just paints a target permanently on your back. The baddies need to be kept guessing for the goodies to win.

Good luck

ah don't forget about the one who just did nothing :)

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back on topic now. If Neo plays his cards well, we have a shot at winning. i got lucky as the vigilante and got mafia kills with both night i attacked. We just have to make sure we don't out too much to the agents or Merovingian.

back on topic now. If Neo plays his cards well, we have a shot at winning. i got lucky as the vigilante and got mafia kills with both night i attacked. We just have to make sure we don't out too much to the agents or Merovingian.

I was just about to mention...

Goodies, make sure you don't mention ANY of our actions, unless it's ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. I will personally say that in Mafia O/S, the baddies probably had an advantage earlier on, because of what people were saying about their night actions :)

I was just about to mention...

Goodies, make sure you don't mention ANY of our actions, unless it's ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. I will personally say that in Mafia O/S, the baddies probably had an advantage earlier on, because of what people were saying about their night actions :)

Not just our actions, but our abilities too... Please be very carefull!!

I need ONE more confirmation.. replacement may be necessary - we'll see

Lets not dissect other games here without posting matter to this thread.

fanQ

I did say it starts tonight - N1 is on, some PMs are in, we can jump ahead of it gets sorted, but I will need them in soon (1hr 40mins +/-)

I need ONE more confirmation.. replacement may be necessary - we'll see

Lets not dissect other games here without posting matter to this thread.

fanQ

I did say it starts tonight - N1 is on, some PMs are in, we can jump ahead of it gets sorted, but I will need them in soon (1hr 40mins +/-)

Sent my Confirmation comment and PM. Whos confirmation do you need?

I would like to remind us players that just because someone types out a message saying what they are going to do, that does not mean they are going to do it. Ive seen conversations amongst baddies and goodies alike about who to save and kill. I didnt take the bait and ended up saving a goodie. Its all about cunning if we are to survive inside the matrix..

I would like to remind us players that just because someone types out a message saying what they are going to do, that does not mean they are going to do it. Ive seen conversations amongst baddies and goodies alike about who to save and kill. I didnt take the bait and ended up saving a goodie. Its all about cunning if we are to survive inside the matrix..

That is the main reason why people do it in the first place: to keep the mafia second-guessing the goodie's actions (are they going to do the obvious, or not?). There are still some things that are best left unsaid, although there definitely are times that it's better to hint/say who to save/kill/spy. I just wanted to make sure no one acts too rashly concerning actions :)

Yeah, maybe someone here knows why that person hasn't been able to reply your message...

Can you tell us who he is???

And his role??? :lol:;):P

:lol: :lol:

I'll be able to replace if needs be...

Lets have all your actions and I post after 22 hrs,

GAME ON - Cognitive psychology is your friend/enemy :P

Small omission -

Apoc can not kidnap him self ever (that would be hiding like a snivelling coward), or anyone twice in a row, - the Architect is immune of course B))

I think that I'm meant to say what my character does in here. If I am, I choose to take no action.

I think that I'm meant to say what my character does in here. If I am, I choose to take no action.

PM your actions to LIS! Don't post your actions here, unless you know exactly what you are doing (not advised, though <_< )

My action: Party at Zion!!!

HAHAHAHAHA. I about lost my lunch when I read that. Tell me you guys have seen the 2003 MTV Movie Awards intro about the Matrix Revolutions...

Best thing ever.

On topic - Lets go Neo!!