BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lord of the Rings Mafia

RT, name those that havent sent in PM's. That might wake them up a bit then...

well you wont find me on that list :D

these days and nights are super long... we must be in another demension! (is that how you spell it? haha)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this game should be on hold until Supernatural finishes? A lot of overlapping players and Supernatural is kinda crazy at this point.

I agree SD.... RT is also playing in supernatural, so maybe he'll want to wait till it's over to get this one going again.

But it's up to him you know. This game has hardly gone anywhere, maybe it would be better if he re-started it afterwards.

I think this has taken way too long... Maybe you should re-start this RT, hopefully the players agree.

I bet it will be a lot better if we start the whole thing again from PM-ing the roles (re-sorted).

Anyone agrees with this?

I think this has taken way too long... Maybe you should re-start this RT, hopefully the players agree.

I bet it will be a lot better if we start the whole thing again from PM-ing the roles (re-sorted).

Anyone agrees with this?

yay!! of course I agree! of course, I'm dead, which might sorta ruin my vote.... :(

Anyone agrees with this?

I'm ok with it

Anyone agrees with this?

im fine with it :)

Anyone agrees with this?

Sounds good B))

The roster with roles for the people who wish to see it:

Eru Ilúvatar: RainThinker/Pw0nzd

1)Prince_Marth85- Saruman

2) Social Darwin- Frodo

3)limeliam-Aragorn

4)A. Person- Boromir

5) Reaymond-Legolas

6)Awesomely-Awesome Person- Gimli

7)Neptune’sObsoleteVersion-Arwen

8)Riranor- Sam

9)Peace*Out- Pippin

10)Randro-Gollum

11)Someguy- Merry

12)Clozobozo- Wormtongue

13) JarZe- Gandalf the grey

14)Twin Bro- The Witch King

15)twin_pop-Balrog

Random Occurences:

Sam and Frodo were both targeted to be killed on Night 1, But Sam saved Frodo before dying.

The Balrog was the one to kill Sam, but was killed by Saruman immediatly afterwards.

Arwen saves Prince_Marth85, who was Saruman.