BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lord of the Rings Mafia

If boromir doesn't come with the goodies, we have no killing roles.. Unless it's a secret ability.

In the case that we don't have a killing role, how in the world are we supposed to get rid of the baddies??? Lynch???

Wouldn't that turn the game into a day game for the goodies, and a night game for the baddies???

It's weird... And based on all the secret abilities the baddies have for the lynch, it's a walk in the park getting us all lynched :(

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, we are relying on the days to lynch the baddies. But whenever we do that, they can simply lynch one of us instead? I really need to see the RD's when the game is done. Either RT is being very clever or something went wrong here...

Prince Marth is (edit)

Can I come out and openly reveal spy info? I thought that was illegal in mafia... I've tried to be as direct about his baddiness without outing his exact role.

Edited by Social_Darwin

Prince Marth is (edit)

Can I come out and openly reveal spy info? I thought that was illegal in mafia... I've tried to be as direct about his baddiness without outing his exact role.

Well I already saw it ;) There is nothing against openly revealing spy info. Some hosts prefer to put rules down on outing roles and it help the newbies become customed to the requirements of the game, but RT hasnt said anything so if you want to reveal it then do so. Personally, I would keep it secret for now, unless someone else needs to know. I have seen it and my spreadsheet it filling up nicely now. Maybe we do have a hope...

Well I already saw it ;) There is nothing against openly revealing spy info. Some hosts prefer to put rules down on outing roles and it help the newbies become customed to the requirements of the game, but RT hasnt said anything so if you want to reveal it then do so. Personally, I would keep it secret for now, unless someone else needs to know. I have seen it and my spreadsheet it filling up nicely now. Maybe we do have a hope...

ok - is there any plan?

If i remember...

Pippin and Merry are supposed to party with SD, right? Anything else?

I was going to post a plan before but with 1/2 our team dead and as we are not sure which 1/2 I can't really countr the baddies with no known team. I have a few roles down but this is all I want to say for now;

1. BOTH merry and pipin party with SD. THIS IS A MUST!

2. Aragorn save me. MUST! As we have no killing role we have to kill the baddies in the lynch, which require us to know who the baddies are ;)

3. Those players that can stop people acting (Sam? I can't remember), stop Marth acting, we don't want him screwing up and stopping aragorn or merry/pipin.

Back in a bit off for a swiming gala :P

I was going to post a plan before but with 1/2 our team dead and as we are not sure which 1/2 I can't really countr the baddies with no known team. I have a few roles down but this is all I want to say for now;

2. Aragorn save me. MUST! As we have no killing role we have to kill the baddies in the lynch, which require us to know who the baddies are ;)

3. Those players that can stop people acting (Sam? I can't remember), stop Marth acting, we don't want him screwing up and stopping aragorn or merry/pippin.

Back in a bit off for a swiming gala :P

I feel the goodies need a little hint ;)

One of these ideas is partly incorrect.

Edited by RainThinker

uh oh........

k - im pretty sure that pippin is still alive, but am not sure about merry. Im not the best on picking up things so goodies - why do we need both of them?

thats all im thinking about for now...

uh oh........

k - im pretty sure that pippin is still alive, but am not sure about merry. Im not the best on picking up things so goodies - why do we need both of them?

thats all im thinking about for now...

In order to gain BTSC for the goodies... We need to share some information besides what is said in the forum ;)

In order to gain BTSC for the goodies... We need to share some information besides what is said in the forum ;)

What you guys are all saying makes sense :) but dont forget those sneaky secret abilities we dont know about <_<

What you guys are all saying makes sense :) but dont forget those sneaky secret abilities we dont know about <_<

Well we know the Witch Kings by hosting accident, and Wormtongues is related to the lynch so the only 1 we dont know about is Saruman (Marth) who cannot act ;)

Well we know the Witch Kings by hosting accident, and Wormtongues is related to the lynch so the only 1 we dont know about is Saruman (Marth) who cannot act ;)

Hey, that wasn't an accident! <_<

It was last minute changing on whether or not to reveal it, and I forgot to take out the secret part.

ohhh woops maybe i should make a spreadsheet -_-

wait...

What about independants?

3. Those players that can stop people acting (Sam? I can't remember), stop Marth acting, we don't want him screwing up and stopping aragorn or merry/pipin.

Believe he is talking about #2 and us not having a killing role. I can only hope that is what he means. So, if we have a secret kill role, that person should rectify the wrong that occured during our lynch.

And JarZe - Iare you implying I need to be blocked? :unsure:

Believe he is talking about #2 and us not having a killing role. I can only hope that is what he means. So, if we have a secret kill role, that person should rectify the wrong that occured during our lynch.

And JarZe - Iare you implying I need to be blocked? :unsure:

No SD, not at all... I was talking about PM.

Hopefully the blocking roles got the idea, although Reay gave a nice night action plan ;)

I was worried I might have to leave when I went to NY for 5 days next week, but the rate this is progressing it shouldnt be a problem ;)

Maybe, maybe not.... I recieved barely any PMs from people, and I'm starting believe this game isn't really getting anywhere.... Please get your PMs in everyone! We dont want this to turn into another failing game -_-