BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Yoruichi-san

Question

One day, King Leroy, the High King of Middle Mafiadom, called together all the greatest heroes and adventurers in the land (i.e. you guys) to his Royal Court. After sighing deeply, he proclaimed:

"Prince C.C., that irascible puzzle pusher, has undertaken a perilous journey to seek the Holy GRail, which he plans to use to unite the warring mafiadoms...but I'll let him tell you about that when you find him. Oh great and valiant Warriors of the Mind, I beseech you to take up this Quest to find my rogue son and lend the mental edges of your swords to his aid. I will not lie to you; the journey will be difficult and precarious. However, I am confident that you all are up for the feat."

Then King Leroy waved his hand and his attendant brought in a scroll. It was the first clue left by the Prince. On the scroll was scrawled:

Start by lending the man of the hour a hand and showing your degree of affection by decimating this puzzle:

2:51, 9:00, 1:40, 6:49, 7:09, 11:29, 3:33, 8:04, 7:07, 4:58, 6:00, 5:25, 5:49’, 10:24, 7:40, 2:15, 4:49, 12:38, 9:20, 4:45, 3:25

6:05, 3:51, 7:47, 8:55, 12:16, 9:53, 11:20, 3:18, 6:38, 9:55, 1:31, 3:55, 8:02, 10:58, 4:31, 9:16, 2:45

Edit: Oh, and since this is a hunt, feel free to discuss but please don't post solutions on the thread. Thanks!

Edited by Yoruichi-san

• Answers 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Darn I was out of town for 3 days and I see many people are finished already but I will still try to work on it. The first code is unfortunately already proving difficult for me :unsure: Eh- anyone have a small hint??? And yes, I have read some of the previously posted hints and feel I am close...but am only receiving long strings of gibberish.

Ok I'm going to ask for a hint (which I have basically needed for every clue :( )

Haibara? My searches returned no posts with that word, or members with that name. I also googled it, found that it was an alias for a TV character or something, but searching her real name did not help either.

I'm thinking we should just end the quest now. With atfreeforum being messed up at the moment and so many people already there, we should just go ahead and end and let everyone know what the site is. Just my personal opinion, it's competely up to Y-San as to what's going to happen though.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

I got to the website but all it's letting me do is invert the colors, or else it says that it is not ready yet. I know I'm missing something but I'm not sure what, can anyone PM me a smallish hint?

Also, I haven't found any sort of genie/doormaster yet, did I miss something?

I got to the website but all it's letting me do is invert the colors, or else it says that it is not ready yet. I know I'm missing something but I'm not sure what, can anyone PM me a smallish hint?

Also, I haven't found any sort of genie/doormaster yet, did I miss something?

I finished this...but with the help of Marth, so I didn't do this part...I was so curious, so I decided to do it...but I have no clue what do to >.< I'm inverting and clicking...but I keep getting the same thing :wacko:

<(^-^)>

I just got back from helping my sister move into collage... but Now I am stuck on Sinistrals About me page. Does anyone care to help? I don't know what to do with the numbers and letters...

Hmmm, I got to the "last legs of my journey" through a guess of the domain extension XD. Guess I'll keep working on it...

O'Mally, you can PM me with more specifics if you'd like a hint.

OH! I totally get the whole "What the genie wants...being a nice person" hint now XD *Has now officially finished all of Mafia Quest* I dunno...maybe I felt guilty for not doing all of it myself *shrugs*

<(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen

yeah me too :P My confidence is more placed in source code than in word games... the list of letters reduces it a lot, and one of the functions reveals how the subdirectory should be entered - so it reveals more than some people think ;D

Clever...but it should have also revealed a message from Sinistral about 'if you can read this...' XP