BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Yoruichi-san

Question

One day, King Leroy, the High King of Middle Mafiadom, called together all the greatest heroes and adventurers in the land (i.e. you guys) to his Royal Court. After sighing deeply, he proclaimed:

"Prince C.C., that irascible puzzle pusher, has undertaken a perilous journey to seek the Holy GRail, which he plans to use to unite the warring mafiadoms...but I'll let him tell you about that when you find him. Oh great and valiant Warriors of the Mind, I beseech you to take up this Quest to find my rogue son and lend the mental edges of your swords to his aid. I will not lie to you; the journey will be difficult and precarious. However, I am confident that you all are up for the feat."

Then King Leroy waved his hand and his attendant brought in a scroll. It was the first clue left by the Prince. On the scroll was scrawled:

Start by lending the man of the hour a hand and showing your degree of affection by decimating this puzzle:

2:51, 9:00, 1:40, 6:49, 7:09, 11:29, 3:33, 8:04, 7:07, 4:58, 6:00, 5:25, 5:49’, 10:24, 7:40, 2:15, 4:49, 12:38, 9:20, 4:45, 3:25

6:05, 3:51, 7:47, 8:55, 12:16, 9:53, 11:20, 3:18, 6:38, 9:55, 1:31, 3:55, 8:02, 10:58, 4:31, 9:16, 2:45

Edit: Oh, and since this is a hunt, feel free to discuss but please don't post solutions on the thread. Thanks!

Edited by Yoruichi-san

• Answers 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

So...hard...

Honestly? At this rate I'm not going to be able to figure it out if someone PM's me the answer :P, but I'm working on it...

One step at a time. You'll get there, and it will be worth it.

I gave up. I lost track of which letters are which and got abunch of random things. All i know is i need to look for Haibara... but i don't know what to look for.

When will the site be revealed?

Edited by O'mally

Hi I'm new here and was wondering who to ask about:

Incognito? it said to ask a Mafia(?) player. COuld anyone point me in the direction of a Mafia player?

Any help would be great :), this quest is great, this site looks great.