BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia Olde Style

Guest Lost in space

so our 2 main suspects for the FP are JS and SG. Since JS is arrested we know he wont attack tonight. I can stop someone else acting again tonight, so if I stop SG we will know who the FP is (unless someone is being very sneaky?) right? Just making sure on this as we know who JS will be when he is released, so we can either kill him or SG in the lynch. Please confirm people ;)

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so our 2 main suspects for the FP are JS and SG. Since JS is arrested we know he wont attack tonight. I can stop someone else acting again tonight, so if I stop SG we will know who the FP is (unless someone is being very sneaky?) right? Just making sure on this as we know who JS will be when he is released, so we can either kill him or SG in the lynch. Please confirm people ;)

i concur, however do we think that the vig should kill tonight or no?

I am just going to throw this out here...

You are partially right, but partially not. For the moment, I have a similar goal to you guys. With the doctor dead, if you stop my action tonight, you will lose tonight. If you kill me tonight, you will lose tomorrow.

Because we both know the FP is still alive, and is going to act tonight, but think about it: You "had it narrowed down" to myself and JS, as to who was the FP. JS was getting stopped last night, and I knew that, so why would I have attacked last night, if it were me? To say "Hey, kill me, you're right?" If you kill me tonight, and kill JS in the lynch tomorrow, then you're going to have to find the FP before tomorrow night is up, or you lose. As it stands right now, there's a chance of everyone winning. I'd like to narrow that down to two groups, but in order to do that I need to stay alive for a while longer.

So, Impervious, unless you're positive that you can keep the FP off of you tomorrow night, as well, you're going to want me alive then.

N4 - 3 killers - 1 kill

The vigilante still in pain

Used a block - Darwin's name

JS banged up, sheriff's pleasure.

FP ponders at his leisure.

Ada arrives at Impy's pad

Guns him down, town is sad

No one around comes to aid

On the ground Vic was laid

Ada finaly made her hit

Mafia in jail must sit

Sheriff's gonna keep him in

SG danced, "I win, I win".

The end .. Of my long post, typos and poor poems - but I enjoyed it

Thanks to all for playing

Thanks for not spamming

I'll mention later some coincidences and misplay - but who's perfect

Well done SG - well done to kat and js for escaping one lynch each

And congrats to SD on his legal letter - that was well thought out

thats what happens when you dont fully read your role and don't realise you have a limited number of blocks... :(

LMAO!!! :D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D

Did that really happen to you Reay???

You made me laugh... I really enjoyed this one!

Honestly? I thought I had it on like... night 2 after everyone went through outing themselves, and I figured out that Impervious and IDNE were the Defender/Vig pair. I picked the wrong one (your wording was perfect for that iDNE), because I thought Imp was the Defender. Luckily, the Mafia got the other half for me. Then of course a saving role picked him the same night...

Honestly? I thought I had it on like... night 2 after everyone went through outing themselves, and I figured out that Impervious and IDNE were the Defender/Vig pair. I picked the wrong one (your wording was perfect for that iDNE), because I thought Imp was the Defender. Luckily, the Mafia got the other half for me. Then of course a saving role picked him the same night...

TBH I got the wrong one too on my first save...

After that I tried saving Imp every night until I died.... So I died serving my people! ;)

Yea, I made the mistake of being too obvious, and at the end, I should have saved myself, but wasnt sure if the doctor had seen my post and ran out of time to PM LIS. (I had one secret ability to save) So mad I did not do that.

Good playing. Who was everyone?

LMAO!!! :D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D

Did that really happen to you Reay???

You made me laugh... I really enjoyed this one!

PM's between me and LIS below ;)

"You do know your out of blocks...??

Sorry, I didnt realise I had a limited number of them :S

Okay. I know you are distracted - I should have said last time "

Yea, I made the mistake of being too obvious, and at the end, I should have saved myself, but wasnt sure if the doctor had seen my post and ran out of time to PM LIS. (I had one secret ability to save) So mad I did not do that.

Good playing. Who was everyone?

I'm hoping LIS will post everyone's role in a while...

N1..Ist night nerves, three people use saves - no effect and two had no other saves

N2.. Mafia grp target IDNE/defender, and use kat's thief on imp/vig to kill jarzee/doc Who saved Vig, but reaymond blocked kat with a pm 30mins to go, So SG's attack on Imp/vig failed

N3.. ME saved impy instead of Doc, who was already doing that,save the doc or wait another night wld be best

Maybe, the bomber could have tried to draw fire for a 2/3 chance

Coincidence 1 the Freemason chosen as a target by the F/mason

Coincidence 2 Spy investigates Slick (M.E.) and ends up on his slab next night :)

Coincidence 3 Doc saves the vig, not the defender - did he see the danger.

Coincidence 4 JS (Don) and SD (Mayor) both double vote Marth (innocent) not that the count mattered

Despite the 1 for 1 N1 luck, opening of roles didn't help. And two failed lynches.... :lol: Taking CP was a good move, she had a day kill in hand - oh_OH!

Sheriff had a day kill too - but SG had a save - extra lucky

I enjoyed hosting it - hope it was good for you

But hey it was fun. Maybe if reaymond held back on Bomber, he may have attained a kill by drawing the Mafia and exploding on 2/3 chance.

Joe's Student Mafia D Don Wunderin

Peace - CP Mafia Mafia Goon Arty Chowkes

Kathleen Mafia Thief Lester Leevuwiv

Reaymond Suicide Bomber Ann Gerry

Social Darwin Mayor Jan Itorr

Grey Cells Sheriff Nick Ezee

JarZe Doctor Dr I.Makeuwel

Some Guy Failed Prosecutor Ada Charnz

akaslickster Medical Examiner Reg E Strarr

!mpervious Vigilante Vic Torry

Prince Marth Inspector Ins. Lukiman

IDoNotExist Defender Jite Qwando

Lemomymelon Healer Paul Itov

Riranor Mafia BR B.A Lendurr

RainThinker Spy Ivor Biknooze

Star tiger Mafia BG Bo de Garde

Edited by Lost in space

Hahahaha, I got a good laugh after reading the last couple pages. I was WAY off on a few of my hunches. Def. displays my Mafia n00b-ness. Live and learn, eh? See you guys on the next one! And Congrats SomeGuy on your victory.

LIS - thanks, I had fun writing the letter.

Well guys that was fun! :P SG congratulations! You convinced them there in the end, I wanted to post so much! lol

reaymond you don't know how crucial you're block was. We were gonna use the stolem kill ability from Impervious to kill Jarze, which would have meant SG would have won sooner. Thanks everyone for playing. SD keep the speeches up :lol: .

I enjoyed being Mafia again I haven't been for a while, was a shame we got hit by inactivity though, it meant me and Peace were in your heads from Day 1 :rolleyes: . Anyway well played all!

Thanks alot LIS for hosting, was great fun! :D

excellent game LIS! I had fun, got a wee bit confused on some of the roles....

Wow, JS did a pretty good job. I had no idea he was Mafia and just followed Imps lead. What was the Don's Ability?

Wow, JS did a pretty good job. I had no idea he was Mafia and just followed Imps lead. What was the Don's Ability?

I could manipulate my vote to count for either 0, 1 or 2 votes :), and could block once in the game. Didn't use that though, I never got the chance. GC incarcerated me :P.

Edited by Joe's Student

I was worried that another Mafia really HAD survived, and that I was going to get pinned for that. I figured I could just claim that was the FP, though, and hope for the best.

No I mean Impervious pwned at night - he had a 100% success rate which is pretty unheard of for an innocent killing role. I was just wondering what peoples secret abilities were? Did everyone have one?

We actually (stupidly) thought we were the only ones with our abilities secret, because of the way the role descriptions were :rolleyes: . Bad call there...

Edited by Joe's Student

I had a block as my secret. also had I been killed night 2 i could have passed my ability on to another goodie.

I got lucky with my kills, night one I asked to lay low to see what happened and went from there.