BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia Olde Style

Guest Lost in space

My 2 cents...

1 - Prince Marth - Inspector

2 - Peace*out - baddie? Agree

3 - IDoNotExist - Dead killed by mafia

4 - Social Darwin - goodie Agree

5 - Rainthinker - Killed by Mafia (Freemason)

6 - Grey Cells - baddie? Baddie

7 - Joe's Student - indie? Or baddie

8 - JarZe - goodie

9 - Reaymond - Suicide Bomber

10 - Some Guy - goodie? Leaning towards goodie or Independant

11 - akaslikster - goodie? Leaning towards Baddie

12 - Lemonymelon - Death by Blood Eagle HEALER

13 - Impervious - goodie Agree

14 - Kat - thief Agree, not sure about the role, but definitely baddie

15 - Riranor - Dead (Freemason)

16 - Star Tiger - Dead killed By Vigilante

I still have my doubts with JS and SG <_<

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[personal rant]First off... sheesh. This is pathetic. First of all I lose 12 pages of Politics Coursework due to pathetic technology <_< , and then I come home to see that we the residents of Blisinden aren't happy unless we're shooting ourselves in the foot.[/rant]

Sorry, just it's been a bad day :) .

But so I'm genuinely sorry there PM. Agree with reaymond, I hold my hands up, very sorry guys.

-------------------

But can I ask, why is there suspicion surrounding me? The only thing I can see is GC's comment. GC, who btw is definitely the Don. The reason I say this, is thanks to IDNE (or was it SD), who were going through the Mafia's roles and possible secret abilities.

Don - Cool under pressure and will take steps to control the town. ~ A variation on what was said is that there's some clause that the Don can't be lynched. I mean it's fairly obvious GC is Mafia. And to be bold enough to come out and save one of his own just leads me to think he didn't have that much to be scared of.

Anyway it seems that suspicion is there. There's one logical conclusion that shows that I'm innocent and that SG is our failed prosecutor. By my roster now I have 2 unconfirmed roles. The FP and the Medical examiner. It's a toss up between Slick and SG. But it's clear to me that Slick is innocent and that the pre suspected SG is the Failed Prosecutor. And I mean SomeGuy can't be the Sheriff because the Sheriff arrested him. That much should be clear to everyone. So by now you should all have been able to work out who the Sheriff.

There's also the fact GC has claimed to be the Sheriff and accused me in the same post. He's obviously not the Sheriff that much is clear. SG can't be. Slick could be - but he's not. Any other roles left for SG? Of course he could be Mafia and Kat/peace could be the failed prosectutor, but there's one post that highlights (to me) SG as being the independant. Give me a sec and I'll dig it up.

---------

Ok to put it plain and simple (b/c above is a bit messy): SG could only be 1 innocent role - the Medical examiner. If he's not our baddies are:

GC

SG

Kat

peace

With four baddie roles out there. 3 Mafia and 1 independant. Where would I fit in if I'm a baddie? You could hardly argue with those on the list. I'm not going to give my opinion on tactics anymore cuz' I'd say I'll get it wrong, but it's clear SG is bad, even if there's less proof I'm innocent. And there's one spot going between me and him.

Dare to claim the Medical Inspector SG? ;)

*Apologises for length of post, but wants to emphasise that friendly fire can't happen anymore*

I'm not claiming anything explicit. I'm sorry. The way I see it, JS, and apparently others here do as well, is that you have one of two roles you can be, and both of them are written in red. And the Sheriff DIDN'T arrest me. Sorry, but I think enough people out there (and the right people) should have figured out who I am, so I'm not going to paint a target on myself. Good Lord, at this rate I'M considering asking for a visit from the Doctor, and that's just to cut down on friendly fire.

And I'll risk saying this out loud, I'd sleep sounder in my bed tonight if we found the FP. For obvious reasons.

Host Lost in Space

1 - Prince Marth - voting for Kat

2 - Peace*out

4 - Social Darwin - Voting for Kat

6 - Grey Cells

7 - Joe's Student - voting for Kat

8 - JarZe -

9 - Reaymond - voting for Kat

10 - Some Guy - voting for Kat

11 - akaslikster

13 - Impervious - voting for Kat

14 - Kat

I need to put in a vote, and then I'm gone for the night. Rather than risk getting someone who might be a goodie killed, I'm afraid I have to go with the majority here. Sorry for not contributing any more to the discussion :(

Again sorry about the length of post but I've done lot of reading in the past half hour before I posted, I wanted to be sure, and here's the post I think nods us towards knowing SG is the Failed Prosecutor.

Before SG's post was the first time we were discussing the potential threat of Ada and how he was on the verge of victory. Then as soon as this is going on Someguy does a post-n'-run. What he actually meant by what he said was:

I don't want them to start looking for the FP, I gotta make sure we lynch Kat.

Sorry about the crudeness of this post (and SG I'm sure your thoughts were thought much more... eloquently), but that's how I see it.

I'm not claiming anything explicit. I'm sorry. The way I see it, JS, and apparently others here do as well, is that you have one of two roles you can be, and both of them are written in red. And the Sheriff DIDN'T arrest me. Sorry, but I think enough people out there (and the right people) should have figured out who I am, so I'm not going to paint a target on myself. Good Lord, at this rate I'M considering asking for a visit from the Doctor, and that's just to cut down on friendly fire.

But he attempted to. Or I did, sorry.

Edited by Joe's Student

Actually, my thoughts were fairly not eloquent. The only time I have to play, really, is at work, and work has been rather busy of late (thank God), so every now and again I have to put down a random vote, or jump on a bandwagon, because I don't want to risk another Lemony fiasco. My thought was "Crap, I need to contribute, so here's SOMETHING before I run out for the night." Since you're in research mode, look through the other games I've played in. This isn't the first time I've done it. Aaaand guess what? Another Lemony fiasco DID happen (sorry PM :(), but at least I slept easier knowing I wasn't the cause of it. And, by the way, JS, much better to kill someone at night, and claim they were the FP, rather than lynch them during the day. Or, better for you, anyways. You want to clear this up for sure? I believe the spy is still alive. Let him do his thing.

Edited by SomeGuy

Actually, my thoughts were fairly not eloquent. The only time I have to play, really, is at work, and work has been rather busy of late (thank God), so every now and again I have to put down a random vote, or jump on a bandwagon, because I don't want to risk another Lemony fiasco. My thought was "Crap, I need to contribute, so here's SOMETHING before I run out for the night." Since you're in research mode, look through the other games I've played in. This isn't the first time I've done it. Aaaand guess what? Another Lemony fiasco DID happen (sorry PM :( ), but at least I slept easier knowing I wasn't the cause of it. And, by the way, JS, much better to kill someone at night, and claim they were the FP, rather than lynch them during the day. Or, better for you, anyways. You want to clear this up for sure? I believe the spy is still alive. Let him do his thing.

Again I hold my hands up for the lemony fiasco. O and apologies for the post and run tag, but I'll explain after the game (along with 1 or 2 other things) why I think what I do.

But 2 things. First I don't think the Spy is alive, but if he is I welcome his checking me, would actually clear things up once and for all. The innocents would then know for definite where we all stand.

Second, we hardly want to let the FP live through this night. With victory so close at hand.

But again if I have to do this to prove my innocence then I will. reaymond can you block tonight? Doc you know who to protect. Guys if you don't believe me then let SG live through tonight and we'll see where we are tomorrow. He can claim a role then.

Edit: Ignore this. SG I'm not arguing with you over this, I'll let others decide.

Edited by Joe's Student

+1 with Imp.

I got you, bro. ;)

If you got Imp, I need a save tonight... Is there one available?

And I'm not kidding ;)

So is Impervious covered for tonight???

Edited by JarZe

Vig attacks who we all know needs to die.

Doc saves Imp.

Reay stops SG.

JarZe do your thing.

I'll save Imp. Oh wait, I said that already :)

I'll...um...use my vanish / backstab ability. EPIC MOUNT! (*hears whispers* wait, what? wrong game? world of warcraft? what the hell is a world of warcraft!?)

Tmw, assuming everything goes well, I'l be dead and you guys can lynch Kat.

Edited by Social_Darwin

Can someone help me on this, we have 1 confirmed mafia killer (Bodyguard), 1 unknown (Goon) and the FP... Am I right on this???

That's maybe 3 killing roles, we have to play this very well!!!

Ok Doc forget about me save Imp...

The goodies can still make it without me anyways...

Edited by JarZe

I made a decission to install Crazy painter in place of peace*out (#) I'am trying to ensure/encourage activity - that's all, nothing personal

I will leave the clock ticking - 21 hours to 21:00 hours (my time or 20:00 hrs GMT)

It'l give her a chance to read through on a night action rather than a lynch

2 - Crazypainter

4 - Social Darwin

6 - Grey Cells

7 - Joe's Student

8 - JarZe

9 - Reaymond

10 - Some Guy

11 - akaslikster

13 - Impervious

14 - Kat

I can feel the sun setting with rapid conviction.

You are right JarZe, although I don't think the Mafia has two designated killing roles (which is to say the goon might be able to kill, but is likely to fail - suggested by his description). We need to target Bo de Garde and the FP for sure.

If the FP really wants to make this interesting s/he should target a mafioso :)

JarZe, I feel the same way. If I go, oh well. The fight for justice must carry on. And I really think only one of us will die tonight ;)

Yeah, thank God I have a save, eh? Sheriff, if you're GC or not, you've picked the wrong target. I believe the Vigilante knows who I am, so I'm trusting him to make the right decision. GC, if you are the Sheriff, it seems that you made two bad calls today. Vigilante, please trust your own reasoning tonight. I don't think the goodies can afford the risk of following GC to a third mistake.

One of the mafioso has immunity from the sheriff's kill. Agreed I made the first mistake(thanks to JS :P ), the second was not a mistake. And yeah, I am not going around telling the vig. who to kill.

Borrowed from Reay, I know Slick's a goodie, if that's any consolation. And oh! the report from the M.E. for the first night was RT being the Spy, if you guys want to know.

2 - Peace*out - baddie!

3 - IDoNotExist - Dead killed by mafia(goodie)

4 - Social Darwin - goodie

5 - Rainthinker - Killed by Mafia (Freemason)(Spy)

6 - Grey Cells - baddie?(yeah, if Nick is a baddie)

7 - Joe's Student - indie?(Yeah, he's most probably FP)

8 - JarZe - goodie

9 - Reaymond - Suicide Bomber

10 - Some Guy - goodie?(Mafioso)

11 - akaslikster - goodie?(Goodie!)

13 - Impervious - goodie!

14 - Kat - thief(mafioso)

15 - Riranor - Dead (Freemason)(mafioso)

16 - Star Tiger - Dead killed By Vigilante(mafioso)

Yeah! The sheriff tried to kill you, not arrest you.