BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia Olde Style

Guest Lost in space

Hmm...Considering Reay's claiming the SB I'll remove my vote and put it for Kat. Since he said Kat was after Nick, she's the theif.

Host Lost in Space

1 - Prince Marth - voting for Kat

2 - Peace*out

3 - IDoNotExist - Dead killed by mafia

4 - Social Darwin - voting for Grey Gells

5 - Rainthinker - Killed by Mafia (Freemason)

6 - Grey Cells

7 - Joe's Student

8 - JarZe - Voting for Reaymond

9 - Reaymond - voting for Grey Gells

10 - Some Guy

11 - akaslikster

12 - Lemonymelon - Death by Blood Eagle HEALER

13 - Impervious - voting for Kat

14 - Kat

15 - Riranor - Dead (Freemason)

16 - Star Tiger - Dead killed By Vigilante

Edit: removed quote tag

Edited by Prince_Marth85

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Host Lost in Space

2 - Peace*out

4 - Social Darwin - Voting for Kat

6 - Grey Cells

7 - Joe's Student

8 - JarZe - Voting for Reaymond

9 - Reaymond - voting for Kat

10 - Some Guy

11 - akaslikster

14 - Kat

Fixing the roster.

Ok, I still have my doubts on you Raeymond...

So assuming the suicide bomber does have the save ability, did you saved Impervious???

Kat is in my baddie list also, so I'm changing my vote.

There are a couple of things that I don't get. Why would Reaymond say that I'm a baddie when I'm a confirmed goodie? It has only been one day after I outted myself as a goodie... That's pretty suspicious to me <_<

Someone must investigate reaymond tonight to be sure.

I'm not voting for nobody in the meantime, just wanna make sure.

Host Lost in Space

2 - Peace*out

6 - Grey Cells

7 - Joe's Student

8 - JarZe -

10 - Some Guy

11 - akaslikster

14 - Kat

P.S. You gave a nice fight if it's not true reay... ;)

Edited by JarZe

I think there's one cause for concern in the Night Post, only I'm not too sure if I should say it out loud just yet. Star Tiger was my vote for today so great job Vig!

Also there could be a danger of an unwanted victory tonight... :mellow: .

If you're thinking what I'm thinking I see it too.

If you're thinking what I'm thinking I see it too.

It's possible, but not likely. Our 'power players' just have to be smart tonight.

I'm not offering any advise or plan, just my $0.02 follows. IF Kat is the Failed Prosecutor, then we can eliminate 1 killing role in the lynch. If she is the thief, then we're minus 1 baddie. Both good scenarios. But I fear that leaves at least 1 mafia kill role (obviously Bo, the body guard) and maybe another player with an ability similar to the suicide bomber.

Don - Cool under pressure and will take steps to control the town. (Sounds more like vote maniputlation, a counterpoint to the mayor, than a killing role. Some way to save self from lynch?)

Thief - Into everything literally - chock your wallet if you see him around. (Sounds like a spy roll. Wallets hold IDs. Counter to the Med Examiner? Maybe a role steal, but I personally don't think so)

Bodyguard aka "Bo de Garde" - Brutal so watch what you say when the don is around. (Confirmed killing role from N1. May also have Don-save role, like defender)

Goon - Does what he is told. Well, tries to. (Obviously a player with an ability that has potential to fail. 50/50 or 1/3, etc. but I have no idea what)

---

I am fairly certain I know who the Don and Bodyguard are. If Kat turns out to be the thief, I may need to shuffle same names. Lynch Kat, kill GC and I think we see two Mafiosos take dirt naps. No real need to protect Reay tonight, IMO, because the attacker has a 66% chance of blowing themself up too. If the Mafia only has one killing role, it'd be stupid to see him go out like that... ;)

It's possible, but not likely. Our 'power players' just have to be smart tonight.

I'm not offering any advise or plan, just my $0.02 follows. IF Kat is the Failed Prosecutor, then we can eliminate 1 killing role in the lynch. If she is the thief, then we're minus 1 baddie. Both good scenarios. But I fear that leaves at least 1 mafia kill role (obviously Bo, the body guard) and maybe another player with an ability similar to the suicide bomber.

Don - Cool under pressure and will take steps to control the town. (Sounds more like vote maniputlation, a counterpoint to the mayor, than a killing role. Some way to save self from lynch?)

Thief - Into everything literally - chock your wallet if you see him around. (Sounds like a spy roll. Wallets hold IDs. Counter to the Med Examiner? Maybe a role steal, but I personally don't think so)

Bodyguard aka "Bo de Garde" - Brutal so watch what you say when the don is around. (Confirmed killing role from N1. May also have Don-save role, like defender)

Goon - Does what he is told. Well, tries to. (Obviously a player with an ability that has potential to fail. 50/50 or 1/3, etc. but I have no idea what)

---

I am fairly certain I know who the Don and Bodyguard are. If Kat turns out to be the thief, I may need to shuffle same names. Lynch Kat, kill GC and I think we see two Mafiosos take dirt naps. No real need to protect Reay tonight, IMO, because the attacker has a 66% chance of blowing themself up too. If the Mafia only has one killing role, it'd be stupid to see him go out like that... ;)

Stupid but funny nonetheless.

Is kat even gonna defend herself? She might be mafia, but I think she's not an important role within the mafia otherwise someone would've tried to save her...

I think there's a well elaborated mafia plan going on here <_<

You think I'm being paranoic??? :unsure:

Is kat even gonna defend herself? She might be mafia, but I think she's not an important role within the mafia otherwise someone would've tried to save her...

I think there's a well elaborated mafia plan going on here <_<

You think I'm being paranoic??? :unsure:

they could be thinking it's pointless to out themselves by defending her.

Impervious, are you possitive about Reay?

yes, reay is an experienced player. if he were mafia as well he wouldn't have stopped the thief from getting at me, that would have also been a waste of a move for the mafia, and because he did so there's not way for him to be the ind either and she attempted to kill last night too.

yes, reay is an experienced player. if he were mafia as well he wouldn't have stopped the thief from getting at me, that would have also been a waste of a move for the mafia, and because he did so there's not way for him to be the ind either and she attempted to kill last night too.

You're right, I didn't get that until now... Sorry Reaymond :blush:

Darn I have to play this more often to learn :(

Impervious, are you possitive about Reay?

Well he used his ability to protect him last from a Mafioso. Why would a fellow mafia do that? The only other explanation would be that reaymond is actually the failed prosecutor. I don't actually think this BUT with the other Night events and certain roles being claimed there could be a reason for the failed prosecutor to pay a visit to you Impervious. This would also depend on the FP having a secret ability such as nullifying [a thieving role themselves even, I'm really not sure], something like that maybe.

The above is just a far-out thought, but I thought I should put it out there anyway. O and through preview post I see Impervious already answered you Jarze. And don't worry you pick it up as you go along :).

Back to voting... I think Kat needs replacing, I've PM'd LIS about it already. It says on her MSN name (from a previous game, so don't even make that connection! -_- ) that she's away until Sunday. But who would fill the boots of someone who has the noose so tightly around there neck?

It goes without saying that my vote is for Kat though, she was suspicious from the start.

Edit: italics

Edited by Joe's Student

I think Kat needs replacing, I've PM'd LIS about it already. It says on her MSN name (from a previous game, so don't even make that connection! -_- ) that she's away until Sunday. But who would fill the boots of someone who has the noose so tightly around there neck?

If she's away I don't think she's gonna be able to defend herself, and honestly I don't think someones gonna replace her in that situation.

If this is true then I think the day should end earlier, don't you?

Cause I don't see the votes changing anyways ;)

Jarze: True like I can't see me changing mine, only the pessimist in me likes to hear a defence. That way you can be 100%, I'd usually be more sure after I hear defense ;). Anyway...

You see the problem I have is that so far is that has been a bit too easy, barring the lemonymelon accident. I mean 2 Mafia (most likely) dead AND another on the way. These are pretty certain facts, but something is bugging me in that it's been plain sailing so far. If Kat is Mafia then it would appear to be 3 dead from both sides, which is a pretty good tally for the innocents so far. So I'm wary that I'm missing something, something pretty obvious. And I'll risk saying this out loud, I'd sleep sounder in my bed tonight if we found the FP. For obvious reasons.

Host Lost in Space

2 - Peace*out

6 - Grey Cells

7 - Joe's Student - voting for Kat

8 - JarZe -

10 - Some Guy

11 - akaslikster

14 - Kat

Host Lost in Space

2 - Peace*out

6 - Grey Cells

8 - JarZe -

10 - Some Guy - voting for Kat

11 - akaslikster

14 - Kat

I need to put in a vote, and then I'm gone for the night. Rather than risk getting someone who might be a goodie killed, I'm afraid I have to go with the majority here. Sorry for not contributing any more to the discussion :(

Host Lost in Space

2 - Peace*out - voting for Kat

6 - Grey Cells

8 - JarZe -

10 - Some Guy - voting for Kat

11 - akaslikster

14 - Kat

She's a baddie, and ebviously everyone knows it. Let's lynch her, and kill a baddie!!

Ok, I've got *checks watch* only 5 mins, so I'll make this quick *I think I've mentioned that I'm on holiday* I watched where this all snowballed out of control...and I really don't understand how you all just took Reaymond's word for his role...as soon as I saw him claim my role, of course the alarm bells went off. I hope there's enough time for you to all come in and change your votes, because I don't want to have to take out another goodie if I'm lynched...oh dang, I have to leave now :unsure: I'll be back afer dinner! Please, in the name of the innocents, listen to me!

<(^-^)>

At the very least, 3 mafias are voting for you. Could they be sacrificing you? You may be an innocent , so I may not jump on the bandwagon so fast.

:blink:

true...

The three mafia's are voting, so they may not have done it so fast if she was an innocent, but they could also be giving up - basicly just bandwagoning so they arn't suspected.

She has a point...and i dont want to have killed an innocent...

true...

The three mafia's are voting, so they may not have done it so fast if she was an innocent, but they could also be giving up - basicly just bandwagoning so they arn't suspected.

She has a point...and i dont want to have killed an innocent...

Well I still have a full evening. I have been watching how someone has been voting. It is also peculiar and questionable. Nobody has proof on Kat just yet. It is obvious they are blending in with us innocents. The most obvious, I shall vote for. :o

Well I still have a full evening. I have been watching how someone has been voting. It is also peculiar and questionable. Nobody has proof on Kat just yet. It is obvious they are blending in with us innocents. The most obvious, I shall vote for. :o

How did Kat get on the Lynching list anyways?