BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Star Wars Mafia II

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its over now. Brandon has his reasons for not voting, so no punishment will be dished out. It appears Twin Pop will be lynched, but you shall have to wait for night post to find out ;)

Find out what?

Day 1 – Turn around for the Goodies

IDNE used his Night1 knowledge to try and push a bandwagon on Twin Pop. It didn't take long for everyone to catch on, and soon an overwhelming majority was voting for the jelly like creature. Twin Pop knew that his death was imminent, so did the 1 thing he could. Threaten to kill Impervious – his victim from Night 1. Twin Pop walked towards Reaymond, who was standing in the centre of the huge arena, with a blaster guy ready to kill the lynch target. Just that moment, Twin Pop whirled around, aimed his gun at Impervious and fired. Nick was dead. Twin Pop laughed and continued on his journey to the centre of the stage. He stopped in front of Reaymond, and showing no fear at all, started laughing and then shot himself through the head before Reaymond had a chance to act...

The action turned back to the headless figure lying on the floor. It seemed the gun had been altered by Jabba the Hut and was so powerful it blew his head straight off. All but 1 of the crowd bowed their heads giving thanks to Impervious for giving his life on the first day. The other 1 character was R2D2, who was busy scrambling about the lifeless body. He dragged the head along the floor, and welded the broken wires back together. It appeared that Impervious was fine, and it was actually C3PO who had been shot. The force had merely snapped a few wires in the robots head, causing it to fall off, yet it was a simple enough job for R2D2 to fix. In a few seconds, the lifeless figure on the floor sat up and C3PO was moving again.

SWM2:

Host: Reaymond

1)Peace killed by Princess Leia night 1

2) ST

3) andromeda

4) BrandonB

5) Riranor

6) Impervious

7) SG

8) Izzy killed by Imperials Night 1

9) Prince Marth killed by Imperials Night 1

10) Rainthinker

11) Randro

12) Twin Pop Lynched Day 1 [Jabba the Hut]

13) Twin Bro

14) Renan

15) IDNE

16) Prof T

Edited by reaymond

Take that Jabba. I told you once....

I fear your threats not.

edit: also excellent job IDNE on a successful Day one lynch that didn't off a goodie :)

Edited by Impervious

Jabba the Hut - Wins by PMing, the roles of Han Solo, Princess Leia and Grand Moff Tarkin to the host. Every night, can capture 1 player. Jabba may then PM 1 yes or no question to the host who will the forward it to that player. The reply must be true otherwise death will occur.

*Secret* Twice in the game, Jabba has the option of killing his captive player. This lasts until the following night, when a new captive will be captured.

Edited by reaymond

Jabba the Hut - Wins by PMing, the roles of Han Solo, Princess Leia and Grand Moff Tarkin to the host. Every night, can capture 1 player. Jabba may then PM 1 yes or no question to the host who will the forward it to that player. The reply must be true otherwise death will occur.

*Secret* Twice in the game, Jabba has the option of killing his captive player. This lasts until the following night, when a new captive will be captured.

hmm so how did i escape it?

Day 1 – Turn around for the Goodies

IDNE used his Night1 knowledge to try and push a bandwagon on Twin Pop. It didn't take long for everyone to catch on, and soon an overwhelming majority was voting for the jelly like creature. Twin Pop knew that his death was imminent, so did the 1 thing he could. Threaten to kill Impervious – his victim from Night 1. Twin Pop walked towards Reaymond, who was standing in the centre of the huge arena, with a blaster guy ready to kill the lynch target. Just that moment, Twin Pop whirled around, aimed his gun at Impervious and fired. Nick was dead. Twin Pop laughed and continued on his journey to the centre of the stage. He stopped in front of Reaymond, and showing no fear at all, started laughing and then shot himself through the head before Reaymond had a chance to act...

The action turned back to the headless figure lying on the floor. It seemed the gun had been altered by Jabba the Hut and was so powerful it blew his head straight off. All but 1 of the crowd bowed their heads giving thanks to Impervious for giving his life on the first day. The other 1 character was R2D2, who was busy scrambling about the lifeless body. He dragged the head along the floor, and welded the broken wires back together. It appeared that Impervious was fine, and it was actually C3PO who had been shot. The force had merely snapped a few wires in the robots head, causing it to fall off, yet it was a simple enough job for R2D2 to fix. In a few seconds, the lifeless figure on the floor sat up and C3PO was moving again.

SWM2:

2) ST

3) andromeda

4) BrandonB

5) Riranor

6) Impervious

7) SG

10) Rainthinker

11) Randro

12) Twin Pop Lynched Day 1 [Jabba the Hut]

13) Twin Bro

14) Renan

15) IDNE

16) Prof T

Wow, sorry about that Imp. Had no idea he could do that. Good for us you were saved though ;)

"Love secret abilities" :lol:

In a few seconds, the lifeless figure on the floor sat up and C3PO was moving again.

Curses! Foiled again! Damned robots! No use for them at all! You can't torture them...they're terrible gamblers....and they dance about as well as Cloris Leachman!

But as I leave you I want you to know — just think how much you're going to be missing. You won't have this Slimy Piece of Worm-Ridden Filth to kick around any more! :mad:

what? I'm not sneaky * searches for innocent looking smiley* :P

Edit: I might run a SWM3 and kill off TP just so i can read another of those angry ghost posts :P keep em coming and Ill reward you somehow :lol:

Edited by reaymond

Curses! Foiled again! Damned robots! No use for them at all! You can't torture them...they're terrible gamblers....and they dance about as well as Cloris Leachman!

But as I leave you I want you to know — just think how much you're going to be missing. You won't have this Slimy Piece of Worm-Ridden Filth to kick around any more! :mad:

Just figured it was better to take out a confirmed indie than chance taking out a goodie. No hard feelings?

Wow, sorry about that Imp. Had no idea he could do that. Good for us you were saved though ;)

"Love secret abilities" :lol:

Yes, that was a great secret move :D

Jaba now is dead, we didnt lose another goddie and that was something really good. But we didnt kill any baddie either. We have to think very well in our actions in the next night.

We have to use the save role perfectly now, otherwise we will lose this game in night 2.

er... anybody have any ideals for the goodies... i have no ideal what to do and i am worried about being attacked... after what i said earlier and all... i might not be able to convince you i am innocent... but maybe someone else can if they can figure out my role

2) ST

3) andromeda A. Person!!!

4) BrandonB

5) Riranor

6) Impervious

7) SG

10) Rainthinker

11) Randro