7.twoaday

8.Randro

9. ST

10renan

11. Nick

12. Eli (Zerep)

13 Twin Pop

14. SG

I thought I was on there already. Ohhh well.

I have to ask why are repeating this again?

I thought we played a good game first time and then I didn't understand the repeat, and now you are starting all over again?!?

Reaymond write a new mafia instead of re-repeating this one ;)

The only reason I asked for X-men rematch was because of Izzy's stunt and the fact that it was over night two!

Why are you keep playing this one is beyond my comprehension :huh:

EDIT: And Izzy please stop with the Nick thing you are confusing people... :wacko:

Edited by andromeda

My two cents:

I love these mafia games. And it's fun to play the same game over again. Every time the game runs, it's different because of the players' strategy and because of chance. It takes a lot of creativity and time to create and moderate a mafia game, so if it's successful, I think you should play it as often as people want to sign up for it. I have a huge appreciation for all mafia moderators and I welcome them to rerun the game as often as they wish. I think the moderators can learn alot from previous runs of a game and fine tune it to be better and better.

If a player doesn't want to play, there's a really simple solution. Just don't sign up. Put your hands in the air and step away from the keyboard!

However, if you can't stop signing up for mafia games and your entire days are organized around your mafia posts, then you might want to join me on my new forum "Mafias Anonymous" where we deal with our addiction to mafia. :lol:

My two cents:

I love these mafia games. And it's fun to play the same game over again. Every time the game runs, it's different because of the players' strategy and because of chance. It takes a lot of creativity and time to create and moderate a mafia game, so if it's successful, I think you should play it as often as people want to sign up for it. I have a huge appreciation for all mafia moderators and I welcome them to rerun the game as often as they wish. I think the moderators can learn alot from previous runs of a game and fine tune it to be better and better.

If a player doesn't want to play, there's a really simple solution. Just don't sign up. Put your hands in the air and step away from the keyboard!

However, if you can't stop signing up for mafia games and your entire days are organized around your mafia posts, then you might want to join me on my new forum "Mafias Anonymous" where we deal with our addiction to mafia. :lol:

Seconded!! I only played for a little bit on SWM before it got cancelled, but it was alot of fun! I want to be able to see a finished game!

Are we allowed to post who we were in the last game now? I want to see people's predictions and such.

Twin Pop, I am so glad I investigated you first. It made a fun first lynch. Thanks for being a good sport, I think everyone deserves a good ghost post. Look forward to playing with you more. :lol:

P.S.- You should attempt to solve Yourichi-san's Mafia Quest, if you havent tried already. The result is worth the work. ;)

Edited by IDoNotExist

Nah...Do as IDNE said and finish Y-San's Mafia Quest and join the rest of us! XD

Nah...Do as IDNE said and finish Y-San's Mafia Quest and join the rest of us! XD

Ugh. I'm almost there. I'm looking at the "hidden" post, and I can't get the next step.

I really may never make it. I'm bad at these :P

Back on topic: All the mafia games are essentially the same. The theme of it really just changes what the night/day posts are going to sound like. What makes the game different is who plays what innocent role, who the baddies are, and how many abilities get thrown around.

Back on topic: All the mafia games are essentially the same. The theme of it really just changes what the night/day posts are going to sound like. What makes the game different is who plays what innocent role, who the baddies are, and how many abilities get thrown around.

As Kat spent much time ranting about, each mafia is just something based off of UR's Classic Mafia, with a different theme (ie. movies, such as SWM :P ). What really puts each mafia unique are the different strategies people use, and as SG mentioned, some interesting twist onto the mafia, such as Bb's Heroes Hybrid. In fact, mafia will be pretty dull without all these Braindenizen brainiacs ;)

Renan the restart had nothing to do with you. Nor you andromeda ;)

This will be the last SWM. And this time anybody that dies can write the night post for me :P (especially you Twin Pop, i really want to see another humorous death post :P)

edit: hurry up and fill those last 2 places people :P

Edited by reaymond

Renan the restart had nothing to do with you. Nor you andromeda ;)

This will be the last SWM. And this time anybody that dies can write the night post for me :P (especially you Twin Pop, i really want to see another humorous death post :P)

Re-roles going out any time now ;)

The suspense is KILLING ME! :(:lol: PM faster, dear reay ;)

1. IDNE

2.A. Person

3.prince_marth85

4.twin_bro

5. Riranor

6. Izzy

7.twoaday

8.Randro

9. ST

10renan

11. Nick

12. Eli (Zerep)

13 Twin Pop

14. SG

15. JarZe

I PM'd Reay, but I'm gonna add myself here

1 more person. Roles will be sent out now and we shall have to wait for the 16th to join us. Then we can play (again) :)

Ok, I guess if no one else is going to reveal their previous roles yet, than I will start. I was a Pilot who had no faction yet. Did anyone think I could possibly have been Obi Wan, or did everyone think he had died? I was really hoping to get picked up by the baddies, but I guess they had already picked up one pilot and wanted to save the other RID for Luke.

Host: Reaymond

1)Peace

2) ST

3) A. Person

4) BrandonB

5) Riranor- Princess Leia

6) Impervious

7) SG

8) Izzy

9) Prince Marth

10) Rainthinker

11) Randro-

12) Twin Pop- [Jabba the Hut]

13) Twin Bro

14) Renan -

15) IDNE - Pilot

16) Prof T -

Edit: removed secret ability description

Edited by IDoNotExist

feel free to out last rounds' roles, but not secret abilities. Lukily pilots has been changed but some have only had minor tweaks/been redonated to other characters ;) Thanks

PM's are out apart from those with full inboxes *cough cough* Riranor! ;) SWM3 in a new thread.