BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Star Wars Mafia II

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I thought we had tons of back-ups in the sign-up thread and some volunteers on this thread. Have you tried PM-ing them, reay?

Overplaying them might be a good idea though...the night's been pretty long :(

This is getting ridiculous.

It's now apparent down to better-than a 50/50 guess who the Empire players are b/c most of them are obviously the players that have not been active.

The night should've just ended when it was supposed to, and let the inactives suffer the consequences. Otherwise, why bother sending in actions in a timely manner if people know that all you are going to do is indefinitely wait on them? <_<

Seriously, we know that certain active players among us are Not Empire b/c they would have powerplayed the lot of'em to get this game rolling. Likewise, we can tell which players have been totally inactive, which is an incredibly good indicator that they are Empire.

You may wanna restart this thing Reay. Otherwise, it's gonna end quick and easy in favor of the Jedi majority. -_-

Edited by Brandonb

It's now apparent down to better-than a 50/50 guess who the Empire players are b/c most of them are obviously the players that have not been active.

The night should've just ended when it was supposed to, and let the inactives suffer the consequences. Otherwise, why bother sending in actions in a timely manner if people know that all you are going to do is indefinitely wait on them? <_<

Seriously, we know that certain active players among us are Not Empire b/c they would have powerplayed the lot of'em to get this game rolling. Likewise, we can tell which players have been totally inactive, which is an incredibly good indicator that they are Empire.

You may wanna restart this thing Reay. Otherwise, it's gonna end quick and easy in favor of the Jedi majority. -_-

the force is strong with this one :)

Or maybe he is just an Empire doing a very good move... Or maybe Im getting crazy trying to create something to think about... :wacko:

Wow, I thought we had tons of back-ups in the sign-up thread and some volunteers on this thread. Have you tried PM-ing them, reay?

Overplaying them might be a good idea though...the night's been pretty long :(

I thought that I was the last person who needed to PM, which I did early yesterday. We are waiting for others as well?

I doubt the Empire are the inactive ones. *At least* one of them would have been active and powerplayed the others. Think about it.

Yeah, I would agree with that, but I couldn't imagine there being a single role that could bring a complete halt to the game like this. It seems more likely to me that this sort of freeze would require the absence of several key night actions (ie. the Empire).

:P quite an interesting statement. Are you claiming to be Master Yoda?

Edited by Brandonb

Yeah, I would agree with that, but I couldn't imagine there being a single role that could bring a complete halt to the game like this. It seems more likely to me that this sort of freeze would require the absence of several key night actions (ie. the Empire).

I agree. The Emperor's RD looks like he could certainly hold things up. When I logged on today I expected the voting to be in full swing by now.

Sorry people blame atfreeforum. I couldn't log into the baddies forum to get their moves, and like I said in Classic, I was really busy last night with a speech and other stuff. Night post will be written now, and then voting gets underway. It will be worth waiting for ;)

:P quite an interesting statement. Are you claiming to be Master Yoda?

I claim nothing, I just watched Star Wars before I had posted that, so a movie quote randomly placed seemed like a good idea.

Night 1 – Disaster...

Emperor Palpatine began the night with a vicious speech to his 2 devoted followers. He began with Darth Vader;

“Tonight you shall kill Prince Marth. It shall be an honour for you to kill someone so worthy.”

“So be it master, consider him dead.”

Vader left the death star; a Tie-Fighter was already in place to take him to his target.

“All other actions shall be taken by myself tonight, Tarkin, hide yourself. We may require your services in the future.”

“Yes... master”

Princess Leia was on her way to visit Peace. She sweet talked Han Solo into lending her the millennium falcon, but she did not realise the scale of error in her mistake. She flew the plane towards the planet of Naboo, where she knew Peace would be. She neared the landing pads, but saw an unknown plane in her landing pad.

“Hmm... this was left clear for me, so whoever is on here doesn’t want to be known. Let’s kill him!”

Leia selected the anti-air missiles, and with a quick jab at a big red button in front of her, the plane incinerated, along with whoever was inside...

A small task force of storm troopers had rounded up Izzy within a matter of seconds. As she was alone and unarmed, it was a simple task and now she stood before the emperor.

“I believe you are of great importance to the goodies. It is now in my best wishes that you die.”

The stormtroopers behind armed their weapons ready to fire. The head stood in the middle aiming for Izzy’s chest.

“Kill her!” whispered the emperor, and with a quick flash of light, Izzy was dead.

Darth Vader was out hunting for Marth. He knew that he could be a slippery character, so took every precautions, flying over entire planets twice just to check he wasn’t hiding anywhere. Marth was eventually found hiding on the forest moon of Endor, hiding amongst the Ewoks. Vader could see him around a fire, cooking some meat he had found on his hunts. He floated his craft down to the ground behind Marth, and stealthily crept up on the Jedi. A quick slash from Marth’s shoulder to his opposite hip, and he was dead on the floor.

SWM2:

Host: Reaymond

1)Peace killed by Princess Leia night 1

2) ST

3) andromeda

4) BrandonB

5) Riranor

6) Impervious

7) SG

8) Izzy killed by Imperials Night 1

9) Prince Marth killed by Imperials Night 1

10) Rainthinker

11) Randro

12) Twin Pop

13) Twin Bro

14) Renan

15) IDNE

16) Prof T

Sorry for the short post, but I have to get up in 5 hours to go swimming :(. Day votes to be cast whenever you want ;)

SWM2:

2) ST

3) andromeda

4) BrandonB

5) Riranor

6) Impervious - voting for Randro

7) SG

10) Rainthinker

11) Randro

12) Twin Pop

13) Twin Bro

14) Renan

15) IDNE

16) Prof T

earlier posts sparked suspicions

earlier posts sparked suspicions

Would you like to elaborate on that and/or your comment about obi wan? (you're free to pass :) ) I currently have next to null suspicions against anyone, since the night post really didn't reveal much. Well, we do know that at least 2 goodies/independents are dead, and hopefully Leia chose the right person. The chances are kind of slim though... <_<

In the meantime, I'm going to hold back my vote and look over everyone else's posts B))

I think he was saying that the description of PM's death sounds very similar to the death of Obi-Wan in Episode 4 (A New Hope). It's fairly obvious that we lost at least a goodie, but I'm just going to confirm it. At least one goodie is dead.

I think he was saying that the description of PM's death sounds very similar to the death of Obi-Wan in Episode 4 (A New Hope). It's fairly obvious that we lost at least a goodie, but I'm just going to confirm it. At least one goodie is dead.

it said that the 'Jedi' was killed. and yoda can't die night one soooo

it said that the 'Jedi' was killed. and yoda can't die night one soooo

I suppose I should start reading more carefully. Thank you for pointing that out, Imp. Then I guess we lost 2 goodies. And whoever Leia killed.

Doesnt sound good right now. For all we know we just lost 3 goodies, quite possibly luke, or Obi Wan was one of them (although it seems that there are 4 characters who do not yet have a side, luke being one of them).

I am pretty certain that it is in everyone's best interest to kill Twin Pop, which is why I voted this way.

SWM2:

2) ST

3) andromeda

4) BrandonB

5) Riranor

6) Impervious - voting for Randro

7) SG

10) Rainthinker