BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I sent an e-mail to him asking how many people actually send him the real answer.

I wonder if he will respond back?

I e-mailed him too telling the right answer and he responded back asking what do I think about the rest of his site...

Well I've never checked the rest of it soooo, he never got my feedback :blush:

Those comments are obviously fake, even though I chose a Jack and in the results there was 1 Jack removed, I knew what was going on and just tried it a second time to confirm the result, the least he could've done is make the thing randomize, then people wouldn't notice it's always one Jack missing when they click...

This reminds me of a card trick that I know. It gets them every time. you take the 6 of dimaonds and 9 of hearts and put them on the top and bottom, then you have the 6 of hearts and 9 of diamonds and get the person to randomly put them in the deck, then you "throw" the deck from one hand to the other,slide the deck to the other hand holding onto the top and bottom cards. People are amazed by this.

there's one like that one ^ that i know. you take the 8 of spades and the 7 of hearts and put them on top and bottom of the deck. then you take the 8 of clubs and the 7 of diamonds and ask a random volunteer to put them in the middle of the deck. then you hold on really tightly to the top and bottom cards by the edge and have the volunteer flick the deck hard on the other edge. then the volunteer goes ad sits back down. then you hold up the two cards you have and tell your audience that these are the two cards that you had before. the trick is to not let them see that the cards are different. you have to just hold the cards long eough that your audience thinks that the cards eally are a 8 of spades and a 7 of hearts, not a 8 of clubs and a 7 of diamonds.

I was a bit freaked out at first, but I read Andromeda's explanation and then I figured it out.

Still...Even if I choose to remove the "black" Jack from the list (without a suit name), it still removed that Jack...weird.

I sent a message to the person that runs that website saying I had figured it out. I wonder what kind of reply I will get...

So did I... He doesn't post them :(:mad::angry: