BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

dunno where to post this so doin it here

just got rather depressed reading a thread (now locked) on the puzzle / riddle about throwing a ball so u catch it again under some conditions

how on earth can some people be so nasty to others? is there noone who can remove offensive posts?

the expected answer to the puzzle was neat and simple - but many people came up with quite complicated alternative answers - surely that is a good thing? is it not inherent in the very nature of this brainden thingy that we try to be creatively clever? doesnt the continuing progression of the human race depend on it???

sorry - i feel a bit better now :)

1 answer to this question

dunno where to post this so doin it here

just got rather depressed reading a thread (now locked) on the puzzle / riddle about throwing a ball so u catch it again under some conditions

how on earth can some people be so nasty to others? is there noone who can remove offensive posts?

the expected answer to the puzzle was neat and simple - but many people came up with quite complicated alternative answers - surely that is a good thing? is it not inherent in the very nature of this brainden thingy that we try to be creatively clever? doesnt the continuing progression of the human race depend on it???

sorry - i feel a bit better now :)

Yeah... I get frustrated reading old threads too. Too many posts, silly answers and questions, criticizing the riddle and the answers, etc.

If you think that someone crossed the line (I'm talking only about the recent posts ;)) hit the REPORT button and write down in one or two words that you find that post offensive :)

Welcome to the Den :) and have fun!