Jump to content
BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Guest

Question

Guest

Prologue

It was a very cool evening. The setting sun doesn’t give enough warmth to the places, not even said it was raining too.

Person who rushed to the small town – Awesomville, had no choice but postpone their journey by logging at a small inn near the River of Awesomville.

The business of the inn became extra ordinary good. The little bar was packed with warriors, travelers and tradesmen. By looking at how heavy the rain was, they decided to stay overnight at this inn.

They were chatting while enjoying the beer. The atmosphere in the bar getting noisier and noisier. Nobody realized there was a man quietly sitting at one of the deepest corner. No one saw his face clearly. His big hat, with his head-bowed, portion; looked like he was asleep.

The owner of the inn, who was also the owner of the bar, handed over a big mug of beer to the lonely stranger.

“What a great night, isn’t it?” said the inn-owner.

“I think we have who we are looking for among them. But we will see then. There is still a long way to prove.” The stranger replied, but kept his head bowed.

“Yes, a long way to go.” The owner smiled, looked at the crowd and then moved back to his bar desk.

Soon, the crowd went back to the room they rented, one after one, leaving the owner of the inn, and the mysterious stranger.

The rain got more heavily, but the bar was empty. Finally the stranger stood up, walked to the bar desk and spoke to owner:

“This is the time. Woon, let’s begin!”

Introduction

The sun rays broke the morning as usual. What a beautiful morning, but the people who are going to leave the inn were not enjoying the scenery. They were shocked as the inn was not in the place it should be like yesterday! The inn was in a city instead of near the Awesomville River!

The front gate of the inn started to be crowded by many people. The noise was getting louder and louder until a louder voice sounded:

Every one of you, please move yourself and gathered at the bar!

For some people who still in their rooms, start to walk down to the bar and join the crowd.

In front of them now standing a middle age man who were in a grey robe, holding a staff. After examined all of the people are at the lounge, the man spoke:

“Welcome to the City of Iohoda, the city which is next to the Ivory Castle.

“City of Iohoda? The city that has disappeared for a long time?” the audience got shocked.

Being the guardian of Ivory Castle, we, the citizen in City of Iohoda, always carry out the function of looking someone who is helpful to Ivory Castle. I will make it short, we are looking for a warrior! A great warrior which will be loved by citizen of Ivory Castle, respected by the royal family of Ivory Castle, trusted by the King of Ivory Castle. We believe one of you, deserve all these!

“Ahem,” the man cleared his throat, and continued, “After this, you may dismiss yourself and ask Woon, the owner of this inn, about what can you do in this city. The more you understand the more benefits you gain. All right guys, dismiss!”

A smog screen started saturating around the air, the man then become invisible. He was gone! The audiences were shocked but then they soon accepted that they have entered a place that full with mysteries.

So the audience quickly moved themselves to the bar desk and seek advice from the owner of the inn, woon.

When it was almost at the sun set time, they were all clear with the rules:

“Remember, when we said it is 50% of your HP, it is count from the maximum quota. Which means if your are at level 3, you maximum quota is 60, so you will gain 30 HP or which ever HP lower than 30 but make you back to 60, only if you survive” woon looked at the audience seriously.

“Clear? Then take your weapon and standby,”

The situation at the bar started to become uncontrolled. Warrior start to killing each other! Only 10 warriors remained calm and kept themselves at one corner. They were lucky to do so, because those who involved in that fighting were then killed by each others.

“Rule number 1, only attack when it is night time. I only said standby, not start!” woon shook his head to look at those stupid warriors; he then turned to the 10 survivals:

"Only 10 of the smart ones remained. Let see who are they?"

Iohoda Inn's owner: woon

Player:

1. GC

2. Dms172

3. Raeymond

4. Impervious

5. Izzy

6. Kat

7. ST

8. renan

9. IDNE

10. Riranor

Warrior name:

1. K-T

2. Dominatrix

3. Drakone

4. Legolas

5. Puck

6. Myrddin

7. Anna Mannequin

8. Seraphim

9. Sombral

10. Zuchious

Woon looked at the sky through the window, took a deep breath and then announced. “It is the night 1. Game start!

Players, it is the night 1, you can only have 2 choice:

a. Do training, pay 2 coins and stated how many HP you going to use to do training. Remember, training experience = HP * 0.5.

If you want to choose this option. PM me and state: Training – use HP = # (number)

b. Attack players, decide how many percentage of level 1 attack strength you are going to use (10 – 100%) I will deduct the HP accordingly by referring to the table.

If you want to choose this option, PM me and state: Attack <player’s name>* with level 1 Percentage = #%

* remember it is player’s name not warrior’s name.

Night 1 will be close 36 hours from now. If I have all the PM collected earlier than that, I could do the story faster. :)

Good luck! Warriors!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

433 answers to this question

  • 0
Guest

:lol: , wow guys...looks like everyone went training :rolleyes: I feel kind of sorry for the two who didn't :P

Nice riddles, woon! I shall now spend my time staring at them like an idiot ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

I am not too sure how the story can develop. It really depends on your decision. I am feeling excited as much as you.

Still waiting for a few PM to be sent in. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hey. Some random bull s**t came up, and now I'm too f**king upset/dispirited to play. It doesn't help that I feel like I'm going to throw up every 5 minutes. Sorry. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
Hey. Some random bull s**t came up, and now I'm too f**king upset/dispirited to play. It doesn't help that I feel like I'm going to throw up every 5 minutes. Sorry. :(

Eh.... Not very sure what do you mean here. :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

Aww...I hope you get better soon, Izzy! You will be missed :(

Will someone replace her, or will we play with one person less?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
Aww...I hope you get better soon, Izzy! You will be missed :(

For sure :huh:

Will someone replace her, or will we play with one person less?

Maybe just put him in a Away status.. I dont know if he will came back soon or not, but I have the feeling that this will be a long game, so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
Maybe just put him in a Away status.. I dont know if he will came back soon or not, but I have the feeling that this will be a long game, so...

Er...Izzy = Her

Not him...o.O Thought I'd point that out...anyway, we could always get a replacement? :huh:

<(^-^)>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
Er...Izzy = Her

Not him...o.O Thought I'd point that out...anyway, we could always get a replacement? :huh:

<(^-^)>

Ya, I agree. Is anyone up for backup? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
Er...Izzy = Her

Not him...o.O Thought I'd point that out...anyway, we could always get a replacement? :huh:

<(^-^)>

Oh, sorry! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

Well a replacement is welcome. Anyone interested?

Let me know, I will then send him/her about Izzy role and current status.

Kat, will limeliam interested to play? :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
Well a replacement is welcome. Anyone interested?

Let me know, I will then send him/her about Izzy role and current status.

Kat, will limeliam interested to play? :huh:

I'll ask him if you want *shrugs*

<(^-^)>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
I'll ask him if you want *shrugs*

<(^-^)>

Try to ask him. Or else I may consider to close the replacement offer in the next 8 hours. Then we continue with 9 warriors. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

I actually am currently not in any games. I'm not really familiar with the BoW format, but I'll read up on the rules and play if you need a replacement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
I actually am currently not in any games. I'm not really familiar with the BoW format, but I'll read up on the rules and play if you need a replacement.

I will consider you as the first back-up player, who will replace Izzy's role

Kindly read the rules and if you interest, tell me. And we are now pending on the day 1 decision. :)

Backup - list

1. Someguy

2. limeliam ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

How about just switch the order? I'll play if Limeliam doesn't want to/doesn't get back to you in time? I'm interested, however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
How about just switch the order? I'll play if Limeliam doesn't want to/doesn't get back to you in time? I'm interested, however.

OK!

Back-up list

1) Limeliam.

2) Someguy.

thanks for understanding. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

While waiting for lime's response. I will send individual PM to the other about your results of actions. The public post will only sent when we have the replacement make the decision.

I will be away from 27-29th Jan, so we may be acting very slow during that period. Sorry for any inconveniencies occured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
Liam would love to play :) Oh, and that works perfectly Woon, I'm away then too ^_^

<(^-^)>

Thanks Kat, then please ask him to read the day 1 options and pm me his 2 choice.

I will Pm him about Izzy's roles.

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

Warriors,

I have PM you the individual secret you should know about day 1 decision. Those unclear part is due to we still need to wait for limeliam to pm me his choice then I can only post the general public result. The missing part in the pm you received, will be explained in the general post.

So right now, not need to do anything, just have a look on the PMs, when I declare the Night 2 start in the general public post. Then only you start making decisions about your night 2 actions.

BUt if there is any doubt please don't hesitate to ask me. :)

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
Hi guys I will be happy :) to replace Izzy and will send in my pm soon B))

Lime! You pm is wrong. Please read the day 1 posts carefully. :)

thanks.

Sorry warriors, please be patient for sometime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×