BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Prologue

It was a very cool evening. The setting sun doesn’t give enough warmth to the places, not even said it was raining too.

Person who rushed to the small town – Awesomville, had no choice but postpone their journey by logging at a small inn near the River of Awesomville.

The business of the inn became extra ordinary good. The little bar was packed with warriors, travelers and tradesmen. By looking at how heavy the rain was, they decided to stay overnight at this inn.

They were chatting while enjoying the beer. The atmosphere in the bar getting noisier and noisier. Nobody realized there was a man quietly sitting at one of the deepest corner. No one saw his face clearly. His big hat, with his head-bowed, portion; looked like he was asleep.

The owner of the inn, who was also the owner of the bar, handed over a big mug of beer to the lonely stranger.

“What a great night, isn’t it?” said the inn-owner.

“I think we have who we are looking for among them. But we will see then. There is still a long way to prove.” The stranger replied, but kept his head bowed.

“Yes, a long way to go.” The owner smiled, looked at the crowd and then moved back to his bar desk.

Soon, the crowd went back to the room they rented, one after one, leaving the owner of the inn, and the mysterious stranger.

The rain got more heavily, but the bar was empty. Finally the stranger stood up, walked to the bar desk and spoke to owner:

“This is the time. Woon, let’s begin!”

Introduction

The sun rays broke the morning as usual. What a beautiful morning, but the people who are going to leave the inn were not enjoying the scenery. They were shocked as the inn was not in the place it should be like yesterday! The inn was in a city instead of near the Awesomville River!

The front gate of the inn started to be crowded by many people. The noise was getting louder and louder until a louder voice sounded:

Every one of you, please move yourself and gathered at the bar!

For some people who still in their rooms, start to walk down to the bar and join the crowd.

In front of them now standing a middle age man who were in a grey robe, holding a staff. After examined all of the people are at the lounge, the man spoke:

“Welcome to the City of Iohoda, the city which is next to the Ivory Castle.

“City of Iohoda? The city that has disappeared for a long time?” the audience got shocked.

Being the guardian of Ivory Castle, we, the citizen in City of Iohoda, always carry out the function of looking someone who is helpful to Ivory Castle. I will make it short, we are looking for a warrior! A great warrior which will be loved by citizen of Ivory Castle, respected by the royal family of Ivory Castle, trusted by the King of Ivory Castle. We believe one of you, deserve all these!

“Ahem,” the man cleared his throat, and continued, “After this, you may dismiss yourself and ask Woon, the owner of this inn, about what can you do in this city. The more you understand the more benefits you gain. All right guys, dismiss!”

A smog screen started saturating around the air, the man then become invisible. He was gone! The audiences were shocked but then they soon accepted that they have entered a place that full with mysteries.

So the audience quickly moved themselves to the bar desk and seek advice from the owner of the inn, woon.

When it was almost at the sun set time, they were all clear with the rules:

“Remember, when we said it is 50% of your HP, it is count from the maximum quota. Which means if your are at level 3, you maximum quota is 60, so you will gain 30 HP or which ever HP lower than 30 but make you back to 60, only if you survive” woon looked at the audience seriously.

“Clear? Then take your weapon and standby,”

The situation at the bar started to become uncontrolled. Warrior start to killing each other! Only 10 warriors remained calm and kept themselves at one corner. They were lucky to do so, because those who involved in that fighting were then killed by each others.

“Rule number 1, only attack when it is night time. I only said standby, not start!” woon shook his head to look at those stupid warriors; he then turned to the 10 survivals:

"Only 10 of the smart ones remained. Let see who are they?"

Iohoda Inn's owner: woon

Player:

1. GC

2. Dms172

3. Raeymond

4. Impervious

5. Izzy

6. Kat

7. ST

8. renan

9. IDNE

10. Riranor

Warrior name:

1. K-T

2. Dominatrix

3. Drakone

4. Legolas

5. Puck

6. Myrddin

7. Anna Mannequin

8. Seraphim

9. Sombral

10. Zuchious

Woon looked at the sky through the window, took a deep breath and then announced. “It is the night 1. Game start!

Players, it is the night 1, you can only have 2 choice:

a. Do training, pay 2 coins and stated how many HP you going to use to do training. Remember, training experience = HP * 0.5.

If you want to choose this option. PM me and state: Training – use HP = # (number)

b. Attack players, decide how many percentage of level 1 attack strength you are going to use (10 – 100%) I will deduct the HP accordingly by referring to the table.

If you want to choose this option, PM me and state: Attack <player’s name>* with level 1 Percentage = #%

* remember it is player’s name not warrior’s name.

Night 1 will be close 36 hours from now. If I have all the PM collected earlier than that, I could do the story faster. :)

Good luck! Warriors!

How I pulled that off I'll never understand.

How does killing work if two people target the same person? First come first serve, or most powerful attack?

I think it's all done in the order that the PMs is sent. So, say Reaymond has 100 health, I attack for 30, and you attack for 80, if you sent your PM in first, I get the kill. The reverse is also true. However, if we both attack for 110, then whoever gets their first, wins.

I think it's all done in the order that the PMs is sent. So, say Reaymond has 100 health, I attack for 30, and you attack for 80, if you sent your PM in first, I get the kill. The reverse is also true. However, if we both attack for 110, then whoever gets their first, wins.

Pretty true on what you said.

Night 20 – Battle Round 2

Reaymond ran to the center of the Iohoda City, where is the square the NPCs were gathered at the morning. Dominatrix followed.

Reaymond looked at Dominatrix and said, “You picked me?”

Dominatrix nodded her head, and started unrolling her whip. She managed to injured Reaymond with a few strokes, but mostly was protected by the armor that Reaymond wore, and the defending skill which Reaymond has performed.

The battle ended. Reaymond was not able to be killed by Dominatrix. Dominatrix didn’t seem tired after 2 rounds of battle. Instead, she looked even more energetic.

“You have just evolved, didn’t you?” Reaymond asked.

“Yes, after attacking you and gaining some exp.” Dominatrix nodded her head with joy. “That’s sound great, isn’t it?”

“Well, it seems no difference to me!” a sweet voice suddenly broke their conversation.

“Anna? Or no!” Reaymond’s and Dominatrix’s faces turned pale.

“Ah! My target is here!” Anna was swing her sword, to and fro pointing Reaymond and Dominatrix.

“Enough, Anna, why must you always choose the same target as I choose?” Dominatrix lost her patient.

“Tired isn’t it? So I decide to end this coincidence!” Anna finally stopped her sword swinging movement at Dominatrix, “I choose you, Someguy or Dominatrix ! A~que~ous!”

2 ice dragons landed from nowhere at the square, staring fiercely to Dominatrix/Someguy.

Dominatrix kept spinning the whip around her, to form a protection shield. The shield then turned to darker and darker color until it became black. One of the ice dragons intended to destroy the shield and was totally vanished after touching the black shield.

“Huh! Another black magical warrior! So what if my attack power is cut into half? Since your defend shield also gone!” Anna smiled even though she has lost one ice dragon to help her.

It’s true, the dark shield disappeared too, together with the ice dragon who touched it. Now it’s leaving Dominatrix exposed to another dragon, with her whip only.

“Like to say any word? Someguy / Dominatrix?”

“I got nothing to say. But at least I did my best to reach level 10!” Dominatrix tried to defend by attacking the dragon with her whip. The whip rolled up the Dragon’s front left leg. The dragon grabbed the whip, flew to the sky. Poor Dominatrix had no choice but was being brought with the whip up to the sky as well.

The dragon kept flying and flying to the most it could reach. The speed get faster and faster until it started melting due to the high heat of the result of friction with the air. Soon the dragon vanished and Dominatrix fell from height of the sky and died.

Anna touched Dominatrix body and start absorbing the exp from her. She then took all the belongings and left.

Reaymond witnessed all these scenes and whispered, “Luckily I am not the one who Anna chose. Sorry Someguy!”

Just as Reaymond going to leave the square, he saw Puck blocked his way. Before Reaymond could speak anything, a series of ice blocks emitted from Puck’s fists. Reaymond took out his weapon to moved away all the blocks before reaching him. The blocks get more and more until Reaymond really couldn’t cope with it. Suddenly the stones on the ground leaped up and hit with those ice blocks and bounced back.

Puck stopped his action, all the ice blocks dropped on the ground, so are the stones. Puck warned Reaymond angrily, “I nearly forgot you are also a black magical warrior! But never mind, I will practice more so to be strong enough to kill you!”

GC walked along a small lane which leading him to the restaraunt he used to visit. Then he realized someone was attacking him from behind.

He leaped aside and taking out his weapon, immediately a few icy layer forming surrounding him, making him like a mannequin in the glasses.

Zuchious yelled, “If you dare, stood out from your whatever glasses and fight with me!”

GC smiled, “Those are ice, aren’t they beautiful? I am depending on them to protect me!”

Zuchious smashed those layer by his staff. Once a layer was broken, another layer moved from other side to fill in the space. Zuchious had no choice but just to keep smashing those ice panels. After several attempts, there is no chance for Zuchious went even 1 inch nearer to GC.

Finally Zuchious got exhausted. He stopped his action and took a long inhale. He then shook his head and left.

Night 20 part 2 ends, with average index of 14

Sorry Someguy, you have done your best to evolve to another level so to have maximum HP, but still not able to sustain Anna’s attack. Thanks for playing, Someguy.

GC, Reaymond and IDNE, regain your HP accordingly to your level.

Owner to the inn: woon

Player:

1. GC

2. Dms172 – Quit

3. Raeymond

4. Impervious (Seraphim) by Zuchious

5. SomeGuy (Dominatrix) by Anna

6. Kat (Myrddin) by Anna

7. ST – Quit

8. renan (K-T) by Anna

9. IDNE

10. Riranor (Drakone) by Puck

Warriors, only send me your day 20 decision once the Day 20 message is posted.

Thanks.

Thanks. I felt like I spent that whole game trying to play catchup :( Also, I didn't pick the warrior, remember ;) I was a sub.

Possibly I would have also been catching up, if not for an impulsive attack on Kat. Got a bit lucky there with the guess. ;)

Ah! Izzy chose that. At least one of the girls picked a female warrior. :P

Day 20 Result

Anna visited Rich man and Apprenticed Wizard

Zuchious visited Experienced Traveler and Rich Man

Puck visited Treasure Fairy and Experienced Traveler

Ok, guys. You know the rules. Send your decision after received individual PM.

Night 21 – The Lighthouse Falls

The night breeze was freezing. The young guards stayed at the lighthouse kept rubbing their hands to get them warmer. But the temperature of the wind behaved abnormally cold this night. The poor 2 men could not help themselves but covered themselves with blankets and stayed as close as possible to the fire. Very soon, due to the dizziness, both of them fell asleep. The next moment they wake up, they found the blanket covered them caught fire. They immediately stood up and intended to put off the fire. They were so anxious; they put off every fire they could see. Soon the lighthouse dimmed.

“Wuhahaha! It works!” a sound thundered the quiet night of the Iohoda City.

Zuchious hold the little girl hand firm when suddenly heard the mysterious voice from the sky. “Don’t worry, I will be with you. I will sure send you back home safely.”

Then they noticed the bushes in front of them shook. “Hang on, I think we have a wild dog waiting for us.” Zuchious then put the little girl on a branch of a tree. “Sit down properly, I will deal with the dog before we continue our journey.”

Zuchious then armed himself with his staff. But the bushes stopped moving. The site became quiet again, until Zuchious could heard his breathing. “Grrrr….” Suddently a strange voice appeared from the back of Zuchious. Zuchious turned around and fell down because the creatures pushed him. Zuchious stood up and look carefully, surprisingly found out the creatures was not the dog he thought of; but a Goblin.

“What? What’s happening here?” Zuchious couldn’t believe what he saw but as a warrior he stayed back calm fast.”

The goblin then leaped to Zuchious again and this time Zuchious hit it directly until it flew away. “Got it! No wait! That’s where the girl hiding!” Zuchious quickly followed the goblin. True enough the girl was captured by the goblin. Zuchious immediately spin and threw his staff towards the goblin. His accurate estimation of throwing worked well. The end of the staff poked through the head of the goblin and stuck on a tree. It let go of the girl before it died. The girl quickly run back to Zuchious as Zuchious also ran to her. They left this place quickly and move to the dark forest before any unforeseen occasion would occur.

Puck kept his promise to TF to help her brother after the Night 20 battles. There were nobody there when he reached TF brother hut. There were also no track of TF’s brother. When he walked out from the house again, something was smashing down from the roof to the ground. Puck soon realized it was TF’ brother, who was lying faintly on the ground.

Puck quickly reached him and carried him up. TF’s brother murmured, “Run, quick!” Before Puck could response, another object rashly flew enter to the hut. Puck luckily brought TF’s brother away from the damaging hut. Puck then put the injured fairy at the safer place before he fought the eagle. Well, as this stage he still thought it was an eagle until a black griffin sat fiercely in front of him!

“Griffin? What’s going here?” Puck closed his both fists and prepare for the battle. The griffin waved its claws rapidly towards Puck but Puck was able to escape those attacks. Puck once again used magical skill to released Ice blocks from his fist to attack the griffin. The griffin flew to the sky, made a turn and flew down like a shooting star. Puck concentrated on the movement of the griffin and gathered all the strength to punch a big hole with water, exactly at the place where the griffin landed. The moment griffin landed into the water, Puck soaked his hand into the water and frozen the pond. The black griffin was frozen to death.

Puck then rushed back to TF’s brother. He seemed to be alright even though the injury was quite heavy. “Don’t worry, I could heal it by myself later. Thanks for saving me, looks like the Lighthouse has lost its purpose now!”

“The lighthouse? Isn’t that belong to the Rich Man?” Puck puzzled. The male fairy shook his head and answered, “The holy fire on the light house is to keep the dungeon gate closed, to prevent the evil demon emperor being waked up again.”

“Why the Rich Man want to keep this secret from me?” Puck felt a bit of anger. He almost thought Rich Man treat him like a good friend and would share every stories he knew.

“That’s because you were still weak and unprepared. Looks like now you are able to deal with his followers.”

“I wonder what would happened to Zuchious and Anna?” Puck wondered.

Reaymond quickly ran back to the inn when he heard the mysterious voice from the sky.

“Oh My, why do I put myself into such situation? I better run back to the inn and ask woon what’s happening?”

It was then suddenly snowing along the lane.

“Well, before you ask woon, maybe you should ask my sword first?” Anna walked gently and spoke politely.

“No way! You Anna, could you please find someone else instead of me? Move away! Move away!”

The snow became greater and greater.

“Well, there left 3 of us, probability of you being picked was as high as 50%, you couldn’t blame me.” Anna slowly removed the sword from the sword cover.

The snow then stopped. The height of snow reached Reaymond’s waist level; made him not able to move.

Anna smiled and screamed, “Prepare to die!” She then jumped and chopped on Reaymond head. The poor boy body cut into half.

Anna laughed for her victory but she did not laugh long. Her mouth kept opening wide when she saw ‘another’ Reaymond come out at the back of the body she attacked.

“How could this be?” Anna puzzled, but then she quickly checked the stain remained on her sword. She discovered that was wet soil in red color instead of blood. The body that she attacked was actually a soil statue.

“Are you satisfied?” Reaymond asked with a calm tune. “No!” Anna then ran towards Reaymond and attacked like a crazily person. Reaymond defended by using his weapon but his skill is not as good as Anna so he suffered heavy injuries.

“Stop, that’s enough for tonight! Something bad is happening, you better go back to the inn and rest.” The magical warrior showed up from nowhere and stopped the battle.

“Yes, master. I am done.” Anna then looked at Reaymond, “I will deal with you tomorrow night!”

Woon and the other 6 NPCs gathered at the lobby of the inn and discussed.

“Looks like our defense has been weaken as the holy fire has been put off. Is the building ready already?” asked TF.

Rich Man nodded his head.

“Any idea how soon we will have our strongest warrior?” asked Trade Man.

“Very soon, I believe. We only have 3 candidate left only.” Woon replied.

“Good!” said all the 6 NPCs.

Night 21 ends, with average index of 14.7

The 3 warriors still alive.

All regain your HP accordingly to your level.

Player:

1. GC

2. Dms172 – Quit

3. Raeymond

6. Kat (Myrddin) by Anna

7. ST – Quit

8. renan (K-T) by Anna

9. IDNE

Day 21 Result

Anna visited Treasure Fairy and Apprenticed Wizard

Zuchious visited Trade Man and Treasure Fairy

Puck visited Treasure Fairy and Magical Warrior

Warriors, send me you PM once you have made your decision.

Thanks.

Night 22 Falls of Meteor Ice

Puck reached the Dark Forest exactly the time when the moon rose. The villagers of the Dark Forest initially mistaken him as the attacker but soon the girl he knew recognized him. He saw TF’s brother was also brought a troop of fairy warrior to help the dark forest.

Soon the villagers felt mild earthquake. TF’s brother spoke a word “Orc!” and immediately moved to the front. Puck followed and prepared at the frontier.

What facing them is kind of amazing. Goblins were holding clubs and ran towards Dark Forest, followed by Orcs that were holding axes, moved slowly by each steps made the land shaking.

Puck never hesitated. He quickly rushed to them as what other fairy warriors did. The moment he was going to walloped one of the Orc, which is at least 2 feet taller than him, Puck was attacked by a goblin from behind. Puck grabbed it and pulled it to the front, smashed him to the ground and settled it with a great punch. He then climbed up to a tree and jumped to the Orc shoulder. Before the Orc could reached him with its hand, Puck continued climb up to the Orc’s head and gave him a massive punch. The punch poked through the Orc’ head and blood purged out like spring water. The orc collapsed.

The fairies once again successfully defeat the evil group. The Dark Forest people threw a simple celebration of their victory. Puck and TF’s brother drank mug after mug of beer. Suddenly there was another visitor who Puck would never expect him to show up – The Rich Man.

3 of them were drinking happily until suddenly TF’s brother and the rich man behaved quiet and stared at Puck. Puck could read their sorrow from their eyes.

“What’s wrong? I though we have a victory?” Puck asked.

“Yes, we do, but we also going to lost one of our friend.” Said TF’s brother.

“You mean those warriors who were sacrificed tonight?”

The Rich Man hold Puck hands suddenly and said, “No matter how, you are still my best friend, for being the first one who completed my mission up to the Mining Cave. Take Care my friend!”

Puck suddenly realized what was going to happen. He inhaled deeply, hold the breath and said, “No matter how, I have sincerely taken part in every moment here. I have no regret and I will cherish our friendship.”

Puck stood up, waved at them and leaving for Iohoda City.

Zuchious carried the box of cake and knoced the wooden door. The door was not lock so the moment Zuchious knocked the door, it opened.

“Strange?” Zuchious walked slow and steady to the house and looked around, then to his surprise he saw a lady was sitting on a chair and was tied by rope. Her mouth was stuck with cloth.

“Oh My, who could do this to you?” Zuchious quickly moved to her and removing the cloth from her mouth.

“Look out! Behind you?” TF’s aunt shouted

Zuchious turn his head back and was immediately punched by a creature. Zuchious lied down on the floor and before he could stand up, he was grabbed by the creature again and transported to outside of the house. This time Zuchious looked clearly what was the creature, under the bright moon light, it was a giant bat!

The moment the giant bat throw Zuchious on the land, he pretended he was badly injured and could not stood up. But secretly he armed himself with his staff and wait for the right time. The giant bat landed beside him and was going to stepped him with it’s foot. Zuchious had the right time to make a cut of its leg and make the giant bat fall. Zuchious leaped up and stabbed at the bat’s stomach with his staff. The giant bat was killed.

Zuchious ran back to the house and untying the rope on TF’s aunt.

“I must be lucky enough to have you here tonight. Otherwise I am doomed.” Said the aunt.

“Yes, so lucky that I was assigned to deliver the cake to you tonight.” Said Zuchious.

“The cake? Where’s the cake?” TF’s aunt suddenly overjoyed.

Zuchious then took out the cake that he put it aside the moment he noticed the door was unlocked. TF’s aunt happily received it and kissed Zuchious chin and said, “Yes, we have the last ingredient! Thanks young warrior!”

Puck drank a lot but not drunk. He still could walk steadily back to Iohoda City. He could see how clear and pretty the night was. Stars was twinkling bright and the breeze was fresh. Puck got more sober when the breeze turned to be cooler and cooler until he sneezed.

“Feeling cold? Then how could you become a good blue magical warrior, Puck or IDNE?” Anna’s voice suddenly appeared from Puck’s back.

Puck turned back and immediately noticed the tip of sword pointing on his nose. Anna one more time showed her cheerful smile and cast spell. Soon the sword emits cold stream of air, flow to Puck body through his nose. Puck received the coldness and tried to release up through his feet. As a result, the ground where Puck stood started frozen. Soon Puck couldn’t take it and when he was just wonder how Anna could be so strong, he then noticed the necklace where Anna was wearing. The moment he looked at the numbers of bead Anna had, the only word in his mind was “Doom!”

But Puck never gave up. He counter the attack by pushing away Anna with his powerful palms., until Anna moved aback few steps. Anna quickly pointed her sword to the ice on the ground, the ice got molten and gather together to form a watery crystal clear monster. The moment monster attacked Puck, it turn to ice and gave Puck a massive hit. When Puck attack the monster, which ever part Puck attack, it turn to become water within a second, hence Puck attack became nothing.

Hours passed and Puck got exhausted. His attack movement started slow down and the monster took the opportunity, totally turn to watery form, moved and covered Puck, then turn to ice to make Puck frozen.

Anna, for the first time, stop smiling and look at Puck in the ice. “Sorry IDNE, I have to choose you first! I need those beads.”

The clear and pretty night was suddenly thundering. Trees were swinging heavily due to the storm. The situation got more unpleasant. All the citizen, in and around the Iohoda City could clearly heard the scream from the sky, “I want my beads back! You warriors better watch up!”

Woon and the other NPC looked at the sky: He has awakened!

Night 22 ends, with average index of 14.7

IDNE gone. Thanks for playing, IDNE, you are so close to the success.

Anna and Zuchious regain your HP accordingly to your level.

Player:

1. GC

2. Dms172 – Quit

3. Raeymond

6. Kat (Myrddin) by Anna

7. ST – Quit

8. renan (K-T) by Anna

9. IDNE by Anna

Wow, looks like I have been dead for awhile and I am just now finding out! ^_^

Great game guys! Good playing Anna, I knew I was dead when I saw that the average level was 14 and I was only a 13. You must have been doing something right. (Darn Beads -_- )

Awesome game woon! :thumbsup: hard to believe that it was only the second game I ever started since joining BD and we have been playing for over 4 months now! :blink: Loved every bit of it.

Can't wait to see how it all wraps up.

P. S. - You were good to me, Rich Man. I will always consider you a friend. ;)

IDNE, you did play very well and consistent good. I nearly thought you would be the winner.

Good to have you in BOW 2. Thanks for participating. :)

Wow, looks like I have been dead for awhile and I am just now finding out! ^_^

Great game guys! Good playing Anna, I knew I was dead when I saw that the average level was 14 and I was only a 13. You must have been doing something right. (Darn Beads -_- )

Awesome game woon! :thumbsup: hard to believe that it was only the second game I ever started since joining BD and we have been playing for over 4 months now! :blink: Loved every bit of it.

Can't wait to see how it all wraps up.

P. S. - You were good to me, Rich Man. I will always consider you a friend. ;)

Night 23 – The Reborn of Ivory Castle

Zuchious rushed to TF’s brother place as soon as he could be. Tonight the atmosphere seemed very abnormal. It should be dark at night but somehow the sky at west showed red color and east side turned green.

“Run! Warrior! Run for your life!” Zuchious then saw TF’s brother running to him and shouted. Behind the fairy, Zuchious could clearly see the gigantic flying creatures chased after the fairy. It’s opened its mouth wide and the sharp teeth could be clearly seen.

“Run! Zuchious!” TF’s brother warned again. This time he reached Zuchious, grabbed his hand and wanted him to escape together. But Zuchious let the fairy’s hand go. “I am a warrior, I should not avoided any battle!”

The male fairy then looked at Zuchious and said, “Then bless you!” He then make a spell and touched Zuchious forehead.

“Lookout!” both of them lied down their body low as the griffin just fly above them but failed to catch any of them.

“I got a plan!” Zuchious quickly leaped and hopped onto the griffin’s back leg. The griffin flew high, so are Zuchious.

In the sky, the griffin realized a human was holding its leg tight and intend to crawl and approach it. It twisted its body left and right in order to make Zuchious fell. But Zuchious remained steady. He grabbed the fur and crawled forward, inch after inch. Finally he reached the head of the griffin and stab his staff into the creature’s head. The evil griffin screamed and lost his ability to fly.

Zuchious, without wasting any second, immediately cut off both wings of the griffin. But the fainted griffin fell to the land in high speed. 4 thousand feet from the ground, Zuchious managed to cut the left wing. 3 thousand feet from the ground, Zuchious managed to cut to right wing. 2 thousand feet from the ground, Zuchious managed to tied both wing at both ends of the staff ……

The griffin smashed at the ground with loud noise. The rocky surface of the ground, gave no chance for the evil griffin to survive. TF’s fairy ran to the dead griffin and hoping could save Zuchious but there was no sight of Zuchious!

“Hey, look up here!” TF’s brother looked up and saw Zuchious, holding his staff which was knotted with wings at both ends and air-skating. He fled down slowly in a cylindrical pattern. Finally he landed just right in front of TF’s brother.

“Beautiful landing!” TF’s brother clapped his hand. Zuchious bowed.

“Thanks for saving my life! I have nothing but gave you this!” TF’s brother presented Zuchious a sparkling armor set – the holy armor!

“Wow! I would never though I will receive this tonight!” Zuchious hold the armor set with the joy.

“No time now! We got to moved fast to the Ivory Castle!” TF’s brother then started running again!

“Ivory Castle! Woon mentioned this only in the day 1 when we were here. But I haven’t seen the castle!” Zuchious ran and followed TF’s brother.

“The Dark Forest is the Ivory Cas….” TF’s brother ran too fast and Zuchious already lost his track. But he clearly heard the location where he should go – The dark forest.

So Zuchious kept ran towards the Dark Forest, although he knew he should be back to the inn as he has completed his mission. Finally he was few miles away from the Dark City, but then he noticed his movement getting slower. Not because he was tired, but the surrounding seem become thick and heavy.

“What’s happening?” Zuchious then felt the coldness of the air. “Anna!!?”

“Good guess! Zuchious, ah, why should we hide our identity anymore, Reaymond?”

“Grey Cells, I know this day will come, but I think you pick the wrong day again. Cause I am just evolved and having full HP!” Reaymond replied to GC confidently.

GC laughed, “Very well, Zuchious. But don’t you forgot, I have now more beads than last battle!”

Anna took out her sword and start attacking with her magical power. Zuchious making a praying posture for hoping his black magic defense gave him another miracle again. Anna summoned 3 ice dragons and 2 water dragons and start surrounding Zuchious. Zuchious’ holy armor glowed and the light eliminated 2 water dragons, left 3 stood by with fierce.

“3? I don’t think I gonna make it. Anna! If you succeffully defeat me, please go and help TF and her brother at Dark Forest!” Zuchious closed his eyes as the freezing atmosphere already made him totally numb.

“I will. Don’t worry, it is my honor to fight with you.” Anna screamed loud and the 3 ice dragons attacked Zuchious simultaneously. Soon Zuchious was gone, leaving all his belongings on the ground.

Anna walked to Zuchious belongings and started to pick up those crystal beads.

“No! They are mine! Return my beads!” A thunder-loud voice once again, appeared in the air. Anna look at the back, she saw a giant dark green demon standing behind furiously.

“Anna, run to us. He is the Demon Emperor, we got to kill him tonight!” suddenly TF shown up and yelled to Anna.

“Quick!” said the Rich Man, behind a troop of knights.

The Demon Emperor bent down and intended to catch Anna. Anna narrowly escaped from his catch and ran towards the NPCs.

“Good! Do you still have all the beads?” said the magical warrior.

“Yes, but Zuchious ones are still on the ground!” Anna answered.

“How many do you have?” asked the Trade man.

“19!” Anna replied.

“Should be enough! AW, it is your show time with Anna! Proof to us you are as capable as your master!” Experienced Traveler shouted.

“Yes!” the young apprenticed wizard started murmuring and Anna could felt a stream of warm energy raised from her abdomen, start moving around the body. The sky blue crystal beads on her neck glowed brighter and brighter until her whole body was glowing like an angel.

The Demon Emperor raised his left foot and intended to step on the place where the fellows stood. Anna quickly emitted thousands of ice needles towards him. The Demon Emperor paused for a while, but that was enough time for everyone to move away.

The Demon Emperor whistled. Behind him started crowded with big groups of monsters. The devil and the good men fought, once again like what had happened here long time ago. Anna summoned a giant ice monster, she then step on its shoulder and moved to the Demon Emperor. The Demon screamed, “Give me back my beads! You thieves!” Anna jumped from her monster shoulders to the demon shoulders. “What do you mean we are thieves?”

Treasure Fairy rode on a giant owl that flew near Anna and yelled! “Hundreds years ago, we the citizen in and around the Ivory Castle, was attack by this demon and his troops. We fought hard but many sacrificed, including the Marvelous Wizard, AW’s master. The demon was strong but with the magic crystal beads, he even stronger. We finally won but the demon cast the Ivory Castle to become a dark forest.”

“How do we make it back to the form of castle?” Anna jumped away and grabbed the cloth on the demon, when the demon planned to catch her at his shoulder.

“Kill him! Directly on his forehead” The owl carrying Fairy kept flying near to the demon to distract his attention.

Anna cast another 2 ice dragons and helping the fairy and owl. But the demon was too strong even though he had been sleeping for decades.

Suddenly, the warriors and demon heard a horn. TF’s face turned from worry to joy, “Rich Man’s building finally completed at the right time. Anna, make the demon face that location.” TF pointed to the location where the building used to be protected once by Puck and Zuchious.

Anna ordered the ice dragons flew near to demons nose. The demon tried to wipe them away and turn around until he finally to the direction where the warriors were hoping for!

“Now, Magical warrior!” TF shouted!

Magical warrior standing at the ground start cast spell and used his both hand to touch the ground. The ground started moving towards where the building located. Suddenly a super bright light beam shoot out from the building and pointed to the demon forehead. The demon paused.

“Anna, stab your sword at his forehead!” TF yelled!

“NO~~~!” The demon screamed and collapsed when Anna used her full strength to stab her sword into the demon’s forehead.

The demon emperor has fallen. All his devil fellows vanished almost at the same times when the first sun ray emitted through the forest.

The trees started growing. Certain part grew high up and certain area grew wide spread out. The outlook slowly looks like a castle, finally, the trees turned into bricks, houses, road, bridges etc. A ivory white castle finally shown!

Anna, the 6 NPCs and all the warriors amazed when looking at the reborn of the Ivory Castle. “We did it!”

“Anna, you done a great job!” Magical warrior hold Anna’s hands tight.

“Not only me, if Zuchious and Puck didn’t protect the building earlier, we won’t win just like that.” Anna replied with tears.

“Puck, Zuchious! My friend!” Rich man whispered with sorrow.

5 years later………..

A child was running happily at the morning market. His mother chased him from behind and shouted, “boy, be careful, don’t run! You may knock someone!”

The boy then stopped in front of 10 tall statues. His mother reached him.

“Mum, who are they?” The boy pointed to the statues. Beside one who was wearing fighting rings on his fingers, some of the statues holding staffs, others were holding bow and arrow, whip, darts, etc. Of coarse there last one was a lady who was holding a sword smiled cheerfully.

“They are the 10 warriors! The warriors who had helped the citizen of Ivory Castle before.” The mother squatted down and talked gently to her child.

“Warriors? Mum, you mean they are the one who help us to make our castle back again?” The boy questioned.

His mother nodded her head. The boy continued looked at the status with full admire.

From far the crowd yelled, “Lady Anna’s coming! Lady Anna’s coming” The audience started ran towards the pretty warrior who was riding on a white horse.

“Wow! I want to be a warrior!” the boy said.

The End.

Thanks for everyone who participate in this BOW2.

Yeah! woon, thanks for the great game. It was fun. :D

Thanks Renan, but I think either IDNE or Reay could quite have easily been winners. Before Night 20, I thought IDNE was on the same level as me and Reay was just a level below me. That was the night I pulled ahead, I guess. Don't know for sure, I am basing it on the Average Index woon showed after each night. I chose who to attack based on that.

ahh... well played GC, once everyone stopped attacking me I didn't think i would be able to catch up.

Woon, can we hear the story about how the beads were so important now please, im too intrigued to just leave it now :P?

Yeah! woon, thanks for the great game. It was fun. :D

Thanks Renan, but I think either IDNE or Reay could quite have easily been winners. Before Night 20, I thought IDNE was on the same level as me and Reay was just a level below me. That was the night I pulled ahead, I guess. Don't know for sure, I am basing it on the Average Index woon showed after each night. I chose who to attack based on that.

In fact IDNE was almost leading at the front in night 12-18, but then later as he wanted to get his magical attack trained, he less using his physical attack and hence the exp gain become less. That's make him evolved slower after that.

In fact IDNE was almost leading at the front in night 12-18, but then later as he wanted to get his magical attack trained, he less using his physical attack and hence the exp gain become less. That's make him evolved slower after that.

Yeah! Either IDNE or Reay had to be ahead of me at that stage. Thankfully I chose to stick with my magical attack.