BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Prologue

It was a very cool evening. The setting sun doesn’t give enough warmth to the places, not even said it was raining too.

Person who rushed to the small town – Awesomville, had no choice but postpone their journey by logging at a small inn near the River of Awesomville.

The business of the inn became extra ordinary good. The little bar was packed with warriors, travelers and tradesmen. By looking at how heavy the rain was, they decided to stay overnight at this inn.

They were chatting while enjoying the beer. The atmosphere in the bar getting noisier and noisier. Nobody realized there was a man quietly sitting at one of the deepest corner. No one saw his face clearly. His big hat, with his head-bowed, portion; looked like he was asleep.

The owner of the inn, who was also the owner of the bar, handed over a big mug of beer to the lonely stranger.

“What a great night, isn’t it?” said the inn-owner.

“I think we have who we are looking for among them. But we will see then. There is still a long way to prove.” The stranger replied, but kept his head bowed.

“Yes, a long way to go.” The owner smiled, looked at the crowd and then moved back to his bar desk.

Soon, the crowd went back to the room they rented, one after one, leaving the owner of the inn, and the mysterious stranger.

The rain got more heavily, but the bar was empty. Finally the stranger stood up, walked to the bar desk and spoke to owner:

“This is the time. Woon, let’s begin!”

Introduction

The sun rays broke the morning as usual. What a beautiful morning, but the people who are going to leave the inn were not enjoying the scenery. They were shocked as the inn was not in the place it should be like yesterday! The inn was in a city instead of near the Awesomville River!

The front gate of the inn started to be crowded by many people. The noise was getting louder and louder until a louder voice sounded:

Every one of you, please move yourself and gathered at the bar!

For some people who still in their rooms, start to walk down to the bar and join the crowd.

In front of them now standing a middle age man who were in a grey robe, holding a staff. After examined all of the people are at the lounge, the man spoke:

“Welcome to the City of Iohoda, the city which is next to the Ivory Castle.

“City of Iohoda? The city that has disappeared for a long time?” the audience got shocked.

Being the guardian of Ivory Castle, we, the citizen in City of Iohoda, always carry out the function of looking someone who is helpful to Ivory Castle. I will make it short, we are looking for a warrior! A great warrior which will be loved by citizen of Ivory Castle, respected by the royal family of Ivory Castle, trusted by the King of Ivory Castle. We believe one of you, deserve all these!

“Ahem,” the man cleared his throat, and continued, “After this, you may dismiss yourself and ask Woon, the owner of this inn, about what can you do in this city. The more you understand the more benefits you gain. All right guys, dismiss!”

A smog screen started saturating around the air, the man then become invisible. He was gone! The audiences were shocked but then they soon accepted that they have entered a place that full with mysteries.

So the audience quickly moved themselves to the bar desk and seek advice from the owner of the inn, woon.

When it was almost at the sun set time, they were all clear with the rules:

“Remember, when we said it is 50% of your HP, it is count from the maximum quota. Which means if your are at level 3, you maximum quota is 60, so you will gain 30 HP or which ever HP lower than 30 but make you back to 60, only if you survive” woon looked at the audience seriously.

“Clear? Then take your weapon and standby,”

The situation at the bar started to become uncontrolled. Warrior start to killing each other! Only 10 warriors remained calm and kept themselves at one corner. They were lucky to do so, because those who involved in that fighting were then killed by each others.

“Rule number 1, only attack when it is night time. I only said standby, not start!” woon shook his head to look at those stupid warriors; he then turned to the 10 survivals:

"Only 10 of the smart ones remained. Let see who are they?"

Iohoda Inn's owner: woon

Player:

1. GC

2. Dms172

3. Raeymond

4. Impervious

5. Izzy

6. Kat

7. ST

8. renan

9. IDNE

10. Riranor

Warrior name:

1. K-T

2. Dominatrix

3. Drakone

4. Legolas

5. Puck

6. Myrddin

7. Anna Mannequin

8. Seraphim

9. Sombral

10. Zuchious

Woon looked at the sky through the window, took a deep breath and then announced. “It is the night 1. Game start!

Players, it is the night 1, you can only have 2 choice:

a. Do training, pay 2 coins and stated how many HP you going to use to do training. Remember, training experience = HP * 0.5.

If you want to choose this option. PM me and state: Training – use HP = # (number)

b. Attack players, decide how many percentage of level 1 attack strength you are going to use (10 – 100%) I will deduct the HP accordingly by referring to the table.

If you want to choose this option, PM me and state: Attack <player’s name>* with level 1 Percentage = #%

* remember it is player’s name not warrior’s name.

Night 1 will be close 36 hours from now. If I have all the PM collected earlier than that, I could do the story faster. :)

Good luck! Warriors!

I have a question for you:

Actually dms has been inactive for a while. According to him, he is not available for long. So I will let the decision to you. Do you think we should find replacement for him (it is not so easy as we have reach some many days and nights already, the person who may able to follow up is impervious, kat or riranor. But Imp and Kat has rejected)

or shall we eliminate this role?

or I will play for him until someone kill him? :o

The decision is on you.

thanks.

I have a question for you:

Actually dms has been inactive for a while. According to him, he is not available for long. So I will let the decision to you. Do you think we should find replacement for him (it is not so easy as we have reach some many days and nights already, the person who may able to follow up is impervious, kat or riranor. But Imp and Kat has rejected)

or shall we eliminate this role?

or I will play for him until someone kill him? :o

The decision is on you.

thanks.

If dms has not been playing then I guess we should delete him. Will this drastically affect the level of difficulty for everyone or make it unfair?

If dms has not been playing then I guess we should delete him. Will this drastically affect the level of difficulty for everyone or make it unfair?

Same here. Of course, it'll be nice of Rir agrees, but if he doesn't respond or rejects, I think it'll be better just to get rid of him :unsure:

Same here. Of course, it'll be nice of Rir agrees, but if he doesn't respond or rejects, I think it'll be better just to get rid of him :unsure:

I haven't offer rir yet because he was facing the internet problem by them. If ok, I will ask him.

Day 17 - side story

dms secretly pack his belongings, while other went out for visiting NPCs.

He walked down quietly from upstairs and just his way touching the exit door knobs, woon spoke, "Leaving without saying goodbyes to your friends?"

Dms turned back and shook his head. "I am sorry, but I can't go through,"

woon replied, "It's ok, I understand. After all, it takes too long, some are lost too." Woon handed dms a glass of wine. "At least, have a goodbye drink?"

dms hesitated to take the glass.

"Don't worry, it is just a normal wine, no poison!" woon poured a little bit of Dms' glass of wine into his, and drank. "See, nothing gonna happened."

dms took over the glass and drank. He then see the image of woon split into 2 then 4 and turning clockwise and anti-closewise in front of him.

"I though you said there isn't...." before he could finished his speech, dms passed out!

"Yup, it's poisonless, but there is spell on it." woon said.

After a while later, dms wake up. He wake up due to the noise of the horn of the cars, footsteps of thousand people walking beside where he was lying. A man, who is wearing a formal suit, wake him up, "Boy, are you ok?"

Dms opened his eyes widely and saw the road side "5th Avenue"

"I am back!" dms cheered!

Well, basically Rir can't join as he is kind of busy aslo. So we have to give away DMS role.

I will prepared the day 17 results shortly and should be able to post it today.

thanks.

Edited by woon

Day 17 – Result

In Day 17:

The magical wizard brought Anna to a secret cave, some miles away from Iohoda City and said, “Girl, this is the cave called Mystic Cave”

“Mystic Cave?” Anna puzzled.

“Yup, a cave where those spiritual demons live. Starting from tonight, besides doing mission, attack somebody else or training, you could come over here to kill some demons. You could gain better exp at here. But with condition: Only use magical attack!”

“Sure! I’d love that!” Anna smiled.

Magical Warrior visited by Puck, Anna,

Treasure Fairy visited by Sombral, Dominatrix, Puck

Trade Man visited by Nobody

Experience Traveler visited by Zuchious, K-T, Sombral

Boring Rich Man visited by Dominatrix, Zuchious,

Apprenticed Wizard visited by Anna, K-T

Ok, Night 18 starts, remember:

1) If you choose attack, please specify the % and type (magical or physical)

2) Training need 5 coins, and please states it is Magical or Physical you are going to train, AND, the number of Hp you are going to spend (NOT %).

3) People who have ability to know other’s secret or took other people coin, please PM me whom you want to check or take.

4) People who have more than 1 mission on hand, you only can go for 1 mission only. If you choose training, or attack some player, you can’t do mission.

Good Luck

Night 18 – Result

Zuchious stood still under the tall building that still being constructed. The progress seemed go well, as it almost 70% completed. Zuchious was staring at the outlook of the building and wondering what the purpose of this building is.

Suddenly he heard footsteps, someone… nope, there were 2 persons sneaking into the construction site which belonged to Rich Man. Zuchious turned to front and yelled, “Stop hiding at the bushes. Stood up and fight like a hero!”

The 2 rival stood up from the bushes. Zuchious hardly recognized who they were actually; as they were wearing grey robe with their head covered.

“State your purpose!” Zuchious pointed his staff to the 2 strangers.

“Hiss….Haaaasss….Ahh,” the 2 strangers kept moaning and approaching Zuchious. The construction workers ran away when they realized the strangers tonight were no longer human-being.

“Stop showing off! You are just useless when standing in front of me!” Zuchious ran towards then and quickly smashed the strangers at his left. The stranger fell on the ground. Zuchious spin his staff and gave another hit on the other strangers. Before both of them could stand up, Zuchious gave another attack directly on the head of the 2 strangers. Both of the stranger collapsed and soon vanished, leaving 2 grey robe restlessly on the ground.

“Demons? Why do they want to attack this building?” Zuchious cleaned his staff and looked at the building again.

Dominatrix stared on the golden rose as she reached Howling Cliff. She wondered why no one told her before about such a beautiful flower can be found at here. But she didn’t forget what danger she was going to face. The skeleton wolf started crawling slowly and silently behind her and prepared to jump and give her a bite!

The wolf jumped! But Dominatrix was aware earlier. She rolled to aside, stood up and swung her whip to the wolf. The whip rolled up the chest bones of the wolf. Dominatrix began to spin her whip with the wolf at the end. The longer she spin, the faster the speed. At last Dominatrix release her whip. The wolf, followed the whip flew high up to the sky and then fell back to the ground. Skeletons crashed into million small pieces. Dominatrix took back the whip, picked the golden rose and walked back.

Puck let the girl sit on his shoulders and both of them happily walked to the dark forest. Soon the wild dog appeared…..well, in fact Puck can’t recognize is it dog or wolf. Because in term of the structure of bone, they looked the same!

Anyway, Puck never forgot he need to protect the girl as well. He put her onto the branch of an oak tree, high enough so the dog won’t reach.

At the moment, the dog leaped to him and bitten his leg. It’s useless; Puck had worn the armor which strong enough that the dog failed to injured him. Puck immediately grabbed the neck bone of the dog and lifted it high. He then threw it towards a big tree and ‘dang’ the bone crashed.

Puck put the girl back on his shoulder and continued their journey to Dark Forest.

“Yum! The soup taste good! Hmm, so as the bread!” Reaymond was enjoyed his late supper at the lounge at woon’s inn. Damn, he must be hungry after the night swimming.

“Really, how good are they taste?” Suddenly a sweet lady voice could be heard at the back of Reaymond. Reaymond almost chocked himself with the bread he just bitten.

“As good as you can imagine, Miss Anna” Reaymond replied politely.

“Hmm, can I taste some?” Anna touched Reaymond shoulder and the other hand took the bread that Reaymond just took a bite. She took a bite at the other end of the bread where was not bitten by Reaymond.

“Your are right, Sir Reaymond. The food really tastes good. Thanks for giving me a treat,” Anna smiled cheerfully and left.

“Well….. not a big deal. After all you just took a….. small bite, don’t ever said a treat.” Reaymond looked at her and mumbled himself.

“Wait! How could my coin pouch getting…Anna, you took my coins!!!!!”

IDNE decided to take a walk at the back of the inn. He just felt he need some fresh air, even though he might face the danger of being attack.

His feeling is correct, just after a few shop he passed by, he has been stopped by K-T!

“IDNE, accept my challenge!” K-T showed few darts on both of his hand, which are crossed at his chest.

“I’ve expected that, either you or someone else!” IDNE just stood still.

“Well I bet you better run or know how to escape from my rain of darts!” K-T started releasing flying darts, hundred after hundred been released towards IDNE.

IDNE looked calm and moved very slow. He just accept the fact of being attacked by massive darts.

10 seconds, the darts still flying

30 seconds passed, the darts still flying

1 minute passed, finally K-T stopped emitting darts due to out of stock.

IDNE walked slowly towards K-T, with carrying a bag and passed to K-T, “Nah, here’s some of the darts you just threw. It’s quite tiring to pick them up by yourself.”

K-T was so angry until he can’t make a complete sentence. “Well you……. You……get lost!”

IDNE put the bag beside K-T and walked slowly leaving the place.

Anna went to TF’s aunt house and took the magical potion, which is kept in a bag. She then waved to TF’s aunt. On her journey to the north, she met ST!

“ST? You come to attack me? Wait, that doesn’t sound right! If you are attacking me, then should you be in the name of the warrior and I been my original name”

ST shook her head, “I am going home.”

“Going home? Are you quit?” Anna shocked.

“Yes, I have said Goodbye to woon and Reaymond while he was having his late supper.”

“But the…. Wait! Look out!” Anna warned.

2 strangers wearing grey robe jumping down from the tree and start attacking them. Anna pushed ST aside and yelled “Go away, you are no longer here! They are eyeing of me actually!”

Anna then quickly raised her sword up to sky and yelled “A…que….ous!”

Thin layer of frost started gathering on the 2 strangers’ body. They still struggled to scratch Anna before they movement get slower and slower until they still. Finally 2 blocks of iced scriptures were posting horribly at the road side. Anna try to look at their face but can’t see too clear. At the end she just smashed the 2 items to smaller pieces by her sword.

She continued her journey to the north, seeing TF’s brother and passed him the bag. TF’s brother took out the magical potion and said to Anna. “Give me your secret book!”

Anna took out the book and TF’s brother took a little bit of the potion and wiped it on the first page of the book. Words started appearing and showed (only Anna knew it)

TF’s brother also rewarded her a silver sword, for completing the mission.

Meanwhile, during the battle between Anna and the 2 strangers S-T shouted “Be careful Anna!”

Then she realized she was standing at her seat while the other classmates are studying in the room.

“S-T, you sleeping again in the class?” teacher asked fiercely.

“Oops! I did it again!” S-T whispered.

Night 18 ends, with average index of 10.2

No one got killed but one more member (ST) quit.

All regain your HP accordingly to your level.

Owner to the inn: woon

Player:

1. GC

2. Dms172 – Quit

3. Raeymond

4. Impervious (Seraphim) by Zuchious

5. SomeGuy

6. Kat (Myrddin) by Anna

7. ST – Quit

8. renan

9. IDNE

10. Riranor (Drakone) by Puck

ST, thanks for being with us so far.

Edited by woon

Night 18 – Result

Night 18 ends, with average index of 10.2

No one got killed but one more member (ST) quit.

Player:

1. GC

2. Dms172 – Quit

3. Raeymond

5. SomeGuy

6. Kat (Myrddin) by Anna

7. ST – Quit

8. renan

9. IDNE

ST, thanks for being with us so far.

Well, this is going to get much more difficult if low level characters start dropping out!

Day 18 – Result

In Day 18:

Magical Warrior visited by K-T, Anna,

Treasure Fairy visited by Zuchious, Puck

Trade Man visited by Nobody

Experience Traveler visited by Puck, Anna, K-T,

Boring Rich Man visited by Dominatrix, Zuchious

Apprenticed Wizard visited by Dominatrix

Ok, Night 19 starts, remember:

1) If you choose attack, please specify the % and type (magical or physical)

2) Training need 5 coins, and please states it is Magical or Physical you are going to train, AND, the number of Hp you are going to spend (NOT %).

3) People who have ability to know other’s secret, please PM me whom you want to check.

4) People who have more than 1 mission on hand, you only can go for 1 mission only. If you choose training, or attack some player, you can’t do mission.

Good Luck

Night 19 – Result

Zuchious sent in the fuel right time to the light house, just before the fire nearly been put out. Although there are 2 assassins interrupted him but were killed by him easily.

Anna entered to the Magical Cave, made her first debut to kill evil demons inside the cave. Her stamina allowed her to attack 4 demons at one time.

Puck sent the cake to TF’s aunt, killed the robber who in the costume of grey robe covered the head.

Anna took Reaymond coins!

Dominatrix took Reaymond coins!

K-T attacked IDNE, but IDNE still survive!

Night 19 ends, with average index of 11

No one got killed.

Player:

1. GC

2. Dms172 – Quit

3. Raeymond

5. SomeGuy

6. Kat (Myrddin) by Anna

7. ST – Quit

8. renan

9. IDNE

Day 19

Below are the 6 NPC:

1. Great

2. Early

3. Chlorine

4. Nibble

5. Tonic

6. Trade Man

Remember: It is day 19, the day before Night 20, the night where warrior will fight among themselves for 2 rounds! Special ability will not take effect in night 20, warrior will not able to went out for performing mission, training stadium is closed. What can you do? Fight!

So, think twice and name your 2 choices and PM me.

Good Luck.

Day 19 – Result

In Day 19:

Magical Warrior visited by K-T, Puck

Treasure Fairy visited by Dominatrix,

Trade Man visited by Anna, Dominatrix

Experience Traveler visited by Puck, Anna, Zuchious, ET

Boring Rich Man visited by Nobody

Apprenticed Wizard visited by Zuchious,

Ok, Night 20 starts, remember:

NO Training

NO mission taking

NO entering Mining Cave or Magical Cave.

NO special ability using.

ONLY thing you CAN DO is: CHOOSE WHOM YOU WANT TO FIGHT

Also, there will be 2 round of battle in Night 20. Now is round 1

Good Luck

In battle like this, time become another important factor. Results change when you submit the choice at the right timing.

Too early, you may be the first one who attack A, but not able to kill him but just weaken him, but the next submittor who choose to kill A stand bigger chance to kill him.

Too late, you may be attacked by someone else and hence lost big potion of your Hp before you could use sufficient Hp to deliver 100% attack.

Also, remember the magical element you choose earlier? will the element help you?

Let's wait until I got all the PMs and then reveal the first part of Night 20!

Sorry guys, really busy this week. Finally I get the post done! Here we go!

Night 20 – Battle Round 1

Dominatrix and Anna were heading to the same direction after stepping out from the inn. After a few minute later, Dominatrix couldn’t hold her breath and started yelling. “Don’t tell me you are going to aim the same guy as what I plan to!”

Anna smiled sweetly and said, “Who knows? After all there isn’t left many tough guys can be choose right now. Don’t you agree?”

Dominatrix took a deep breath, closed her eyes and said, “I don’t care! I just know first come first serve!”

Anna nodded her head, “Yup, let’s see who can win his heart!” Anna pointed Dominatrix heart position with her sword.

“Move your sword and yourself away, will you?” Dominatrix then turned to right lane after they meet a junction.

IDNE took a walk and figuring whom he would attack tonight; after taking a simple dinner at the inn. He didn’t take too long time to decide whom will be his target, just like his assassin, didn’t take long time to decide too.

IDNE sensed his assassin hid behind him, not far away from him. He then yelled, “Come out, I don’t like surprise attack!”

K-T jumped on a cart parked along that small lane, put both his hand on his waist and said, “I didn’t hide from you, I used to attack you very often.”

“So, do it like what you used to do, and I will survive like what I used to be in every round of your attacks!” IDNE replied without any fear.

“Let’s just try and see!” K-T soon released the flying darts continuously. IDNE just face them naturally, occasionally one or two darts flying towards his face, were gently been swipe away by his hand.

Finally, K-T stopped his action, IDNE having some slight injuries on certain part of his limb, but those were very minor!

“You satisfied?” IDNE politely asked K-T, before he walked away.

Renan looked at the moon and whispered, “5 among us, am I be chosen? Sounds so scary.”

Suddenly Renan felt something coming fast directly over his head. He quickly moved his body away and made a defending posture. He knew his worry become reality!

Dominatrix stared at Renan and smiled, “I am glad because I finally found you.”

Renan sighed, “There are 4 of us, why me?”

“My sixth sense told me to do so!” Dominatrix started striking the whip she hold towards Renan.

Renan has gain some experiences from her last attack. He avoided some of the hit by sliding here and there, with fast and neat movement. Occasionally, he used his weapon to help him up.

15 minutes later, Dominatrix stopped attacking. She rolled her whip up silently and look at Renan.

“I am enjoying attacking you all these time, Sir. I knew Anna is looking for you also. You should know how strong she is. Good Luck!” Dominatrix then left with disappointment expression on her face.

“Anna? Come on, give me a break!” Renan whispered while watching Dominatrix leaving the scene.

“Ok, I give you 5 minute!” Anna voice suddenly appeared clearly in the night. Renan stunned for a while, “No kidding!”

He hold a breath and turn his face towards Anna. Anna smiled and said “Dominatrix and I had an agreement. We want to know who able to win your heart.” Anna then marked a cross on at air by using her sword.

Renan search all the potion he have carried, finished them in order to boost up some Hp.

“I don’t know what else I could say. Should I feel honour because 2 lady warriors are aiming me?”

“Time’s up! Renan, hmm, should I just call you K-T?” Anna pointed her sword towards sky again.

2 ice dragons was summoned. As they approaching to Renan, one suddenly cracked into pieces, leaving 1 continued approaching Renan.

“So you are a black magic warrior? That’s mean my attack will be weakening by half? Never mind then, I think half will good enough to kill you!” Anna screamed.

Renan used up all his skill as much as possible to face the attack of the ice dragon. Still, it was so powerful, especially with the influent of crystal beads. Finally Renan got exhausted. The dragon laid its claw on top of Renan body.

“Anything to say? K-T?” Anna put her sword downwards.

“As a warrior, I fight till the last moment I have. Take this.” K-T used his last strength to release out 2 darts towards Anna, but missed.

The moment Anna raised her sword upward; the ice dragon pressed hard on K-T with its claw.

The situation became quiet, again. The ice dragon body turned from snowy white to burning red, when a stream of

2 light beam shoot out from Renan’s both eyes to Anna. Anna felt a stream of energy pumped into her body and she hasn’t been felt herself so strong before!

The light beams finally got dimmed. Anna took all Renan, or K-T belongings and moved back to the inn.

“Who will be my next victim in round 2 tonight?’ She was humming and thinking.

Reaymond held his weapon nicely in hand while sitting on the roof of the inn. “If I am being attacked tonight, I want it to be here!” he murmured.

“Good! I grant you the wish!” An object dropped speedy beside Reaymond, and went through the roofing.

“What the..” Reaymond quickly stood up and look at his challenger – Puck.

“So you choose me?”

Puck nodded his head and was closing his fingers to form fists. “Now that’s this: Meteor Ice Fist!”

Reaymond laughed “Ha, that’s funny, you are still 10 feet away from me, you expected your attack…..” Reaymond’s face then turned pale when he saw 2 blocks of irregular shape of ice flying towards him. He tried to escape but still hit by one of the block.

“I see, so you are using magical attack!” Reaymond grabbed his left arm as been hit by the ice block.

“Cut the nonsense! Let’s fight!” Puck then kept punching in the air, and releasing blocks and blocks of ice, all were shooting to 1 direction like the meteor rain.

Reaymond did his best to escape most of the attack, some blocks missed and hit through the roof of the inn.

Finally the battle ended. Before anyone of them speaking, woon appeared also and yelled “My goodness, could you find a better place than here. You want me to bill the maintenance cost to you?”

Zuchious used his staff pointed at Someguy, who was walking back to the inn and said “You will be my target tonight!”

Someguy smiled, he reached his pocket of his jacket and took out a small bottle. There were some liquid inside the bottle, the light around there was little bit dim so Zuchious can’t tell what is the color.

Someguy threw the bottle on the ground immediately after drinking and prepared, “Let’s do it!”

Zuchious rushed to Someguy like a leopard leaped to its prey. Someguy stayed alert to recognize how Zuchious attack him with the staff, so he could make the correct counter-defense. But somehow he guess wrongly and was injured by Zuchious.

Zuchious finally stopped. While wiping his staff that coated with blood stain, he stared at Someguy and said “Save some strength for the second half. It will be a long night!”

Night 20 part 1 ends, with average index of 12

Sorry Renan, you are really a good player but Anna’s attack is too strong. Thanks for playing!

The others regain your HP accordingly to your level.

Player:

1. GC

2. Dms172 – Quit

3. Raeymond

5. SomeGuy

6. Kat (Myrddin) by Anna

7. ST – Quit

8. renan (K-T) by Anna

9. IDNE

Warriors, you can send me your second half of the decision once you have received my individual PM.

thanks

Great Game! Thanks woon!

Anna, I choose black magic and were trying to get magic level up just to not to be killed by youre dragons...well, now Im ghost cherring for you and your water pets! Pick a dart and kill someone for me =D

Thanks everyone and good luck!

PS: Im selling a beautifull spreadsheet on ebay, 100% accurate since night 11 =b (but when I forgot it at work...)

To GC, Reaymond, Someguy and IDNE

You are now the final 4. While waiting you sending your Night 20 second part decision, here is what I propose:

Submit your choice with 2 candidates, the second candidates is for standby, just incase if your first choice was killed by other players.

thanks and good luck