BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Prologue

It was a very cool evening. The setting sun doesn’t give enough warmth to the places, not even said it was raining too.

Person who rushed to the small town – Awesomville, had no choice but postpone their journey by logging at a small inn near the River of Awesomville.

The business of the inn became extra ordinary good. The little bar was packed with warriors, travelers and tradesmen. By looking at how heavy the rain was, they decided to stay overnight at this inn.

They were chatting while enjoying the beer. The atmosphere in the bar getting noisier and noisier. Nobody realized there was a man quietly sitting at one of the deepest corner. No one saw his face clearly. His big hat, with his head-bowed, portion; looked like he was asleep.

The owner of the inn, who was also the owner of the bar, handed over a big mug of beer to the lonely stranger.

“What a great night, isn’t it?” said the inn-owner.

“I think we have who we are looking for among them. But we will see then. There is still a long way to prove.” The stranger replied, but kept his head bowed.

“Yes, a long way to go.” The owner smiled, looked at the crowd and then moved back to his bar desk.

Soon, the crowd went back to the room they rented, one after one, leaving the owner of the inn, and the mysterious stranger.

The rain got more heavily, but the bar was empty. Finally the stranger stood up, walked to the bar desk and spoke to owner:

“This is the time. Woon, let’s begin!”

Introduction

The sun rays broke the morning as usual. What a beautiful morning, but the people who are going to leave the inn were not enjoying the scenery. They were shocked as the inn was not in the place it should be like yesterday! The inn was in a city instead of near the Awesomville River!

The front gate of the inn started to be crowded by many people. The noise was getting louder and louder until a louder voice sounded:

Every one of you, please move yourself and gathered at the bar!

For some people who still in their rooms, start to walk down to the bar and join the crowd.

In front of them now standing a middle age man who were in a grey robe, holding a staff. After examined all of the people are at the lounge, the man spoke:

“Welcome to the City of Iohoda, the city which is next to the Ivory Castle.

“City of Iohoda? The city that has disappeared for a long time?” the audience got shocked.

Being the guardian of Ivory Castle, we, the citizen in City of Iohoda, always carry out the function of looking someone who is helpful to Ivory Castle. I will make it short, we are looking for a warrior! A great warrior which will be loved by citizen of Ivory Castle, respected by the royal family of Ivory Castle, trusted by the King of Ivory Castle. We believe one of you, deserve all these!

“Ahem,” the man cleared his throat, and continued, “After this, you may dismiss yourself and ask Woon, the owner of this inn, about what can you do in this city. The more you understand the more benefits you gain. All right guys, dismiss!”

A smog screen started saturating around the air, the man then become invisible. He was gone! The audiences were shocked but then they soon accepted that they have entered a place that full with mysteries.

So the audience quickly moved themselves to the bar desk and seek advice from the owner of the inn, woon.

When it was almost at the sun set time, they were all clear with the rules:

“Remember, when we said it is 50% of your HP, it is count from the maximum quota. Which means if your are at level 3, you maximum quota is 60, so you will gain 30 HP or which ever HP lower than 30 but make you back to 60, only if you survive” woon looked at the audience seriously.

“Clear? Then take your weapon and standby,”

The situation at the bar started to become uncontrolled. Warrior start to killing each other! Only 10 warriors remained calm and kept themselves at one corner. They were lucky to do so, because those who involved in that fighting were then killed by each others.

“Rule number 1, only attack when it is night time. I only said standby, not start!” woon shook his head to look at those stupid warriors; he then turned to the 10 survivals:

"Only 10 of the smart ones remained. Let see who are they?"

Iohoda Inn's owner: woon

Player:

1. GC

2. Dms172

3. Raeymond

4. Impervious

5. Izzy

6. Kat

7. ST

8. renan

9. IDNE

10. Riranor

Warrior name:

1. K-T

2. Dominatrix

3. Drakone

4. Legolas

5. Puck

6. Myrddin

7. Anna Mannequin

8. Seraphim

9. Sombral

10. Zuchious

Woon looked at the sky through the window, took a deep breath and then announced. “It is the night 1. Game start!

Players, it is the night 1, you can only have 2 choice:

a. Do training, pay 2 coins and stated how many HP you going to use to do training. Remember, training experience = HP * 0.5.

If you want to choose this option. PM me and state: Training – use HP = # (number)

b. Attack players, decide how many percentage of level 1 attack strength you are going to use (10 – 100%) I will deduct the HP accordingly by referring to the table.

If you want to choose this option, PM me and state: Attack <player’s name>* with level 1 Percentage = #%

* remember it is player’s name not warrior’s name.

Night 1 will be close 36 hours from now. If I have all the PM collected earlier than that, I could do the story faster. :)

Good luck! Warriors!

Sorry to see you go so soon, Kat. I was really hoping to fight you later on in the game :P

Looks like reay is the prime target for tonight :P I should've attaked reay too...maybe that'll kill him :D

Like you werent the one who attacked kat :rolleyes:

Day 10

Below are the 6 NPC:

NPC A: Watch out! you almost step on a nail at the ground.

NPC B: Please be polite and show some respect to old person like me, please.

NPC C: All the item I am selling are good in quality, but not expensive

NPC D: Train Station? Hmm, we used to have one but I can’t remember since when we stop operate it.

NPC E: What’s the country next to Argentina?

NPC F: A dynamic warrior will adapt all kind of challenges and changes. Just my little advice.

Warriors, make your 2 choices!

For those who want to do trading, straight away name what you want to buy or sell.

Like you werent the one who attacked kat :rolleyes:

Hmmm...maybe I did....or did I? :o

woon, does the player gain experience if he successfully defends himself from an opponent? If he does, I think most of the players here are doing reay a favor :mellow:

Hmmm...maybe I did....or did I? :o

woon, does the player gain experience if he successfully defends himself from an opponent? If he does, I think most of the players here are doing reay a favor :mellow:

Finally you realized this :D

edit: So it is: higher experience gain if you attack, low experience gain if you defend. Hence there are some exp gained if he keep defending from several attacks

Edited by woon

Finally you realized this :D

edit: So it is: higher experience gain if you attack, low experience gain if you defend. Hence there are some exp gained if he keep defending from several attacks

Do you get experience if you attack, but the target doesn't die? Or does one have to attack magically for that?

Hehe, one more question: do you get experience for doing missions?

edit: 1 more, I promise! Does if matter how powerful you attack the opponent, you get the same amount of experience?

Edited by star_tiger

Hehe, one more question: do you get experience for doing missions?

edit: 1 more, I promise! Does if matter how powerful you attack the opponent, you get the same amount of experience?

ST, kindly check the info posted here :) You can find your answer.

The second week of Iohoda!

After seeing Seraphim and Myrddin away, the City of Iohoda move to the second week for the rest of 8 warriors. Some more changes occurred as the remaining warriors get familliar with the situation in the city

Change 1: Upgrade on Training Stadium/Arena!

From now on, the entry fee is increased from 2 coins to 5 coins per entry.

Effeciency will be increased from 50% last time to 60% in week 2!

Effective: Night 11 onwards

Change 2: Regain HP

HP regain is going to reduce from week 1 50% to week 2 40%.

So if you are in level 4, where max HP = 105, so you could only regain 40%*105 = 42 HP instead of 53 in week 1.

Effective: Night 11 onwards

Change 3: Day time NPC

No more password given. NPC dialogue will be just showning the password which will be no longer providing to you anymore.

Effective: Day 12 onwards

That's all for the moment.

aww... I was having fun being so high and laughing at you guys wondering at how I could take so many attacks... ah well, now to use my suprerior level to my advantage and kill you all off :P

aww... I was having fun being so high and laughing at you guys wondering at how I could take so many attacks... ah well, now to use my suprerior level to my advantage and kill you all off :P

:lol: , that really sucks :P

Sorry woon for the overload of questions ( :blush: ), but if Player A was attacked by Player B, C and D, would his defense act like he was attacked by 3 people, or by 1 (defense keeps boosting back up after each attack)? Also, if Player B, C and D each were 90% close to killing him, would he die?

Thank-you!!!

:lol: , that really sucks :P

Sorry woon for the overload of questions ( :blush: ), but if Player A was attacked by Player B, C and D, would his defense act like he was attacked by 3 people, or by 1 (defense keeps boosting back up after each attack)? Also, if Player B, C and D each were 90% close to killing him, would he die?

Thank-you!!!

Why let say he or she has the luck that when after the second or third attack, he/she got the enough exp to make him/her evolved into next level. Then the HP is set to the max quota. That's how one can saved from several attacks.

The exp and hp to use for defend is counted one by one! Not a whole number.

Hmm, looks who talking big now? <_<

Why let say he or she has the luck that when after the second or third attack, he/she got the enough exp to make him/her evolved into next level. Then the HP is set to the max quota. That's how one can saved from several attacks.

The exp and hp to use for defend is counted one by one! Not a whole number.

Ok, thanks! Looks like reay is at least level 10 by now :rolleyes:

Wish someone would attack me <_<

Experience gain from being attack (defend) is much lower than experience gain if you attack people (providing you willing to spend more HP)

Ok, Ill start:

Iohoda Inn's owner: woon

Player:

1. GC

2. Dms172

3. Raeymond

4. Impervious

5. Izzy

6. Kat

7. ST

8. renan - vote for Raeymond

9. IDNE

10. Riranor

Im sure he is a baddie. No one can kill him at night, so maybe we can lynch him?

:lol: