BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Prologue

It was a very cool evening. The setting sun doesn’t give enough warmth to the places, not even said it was raining too.

Person who rushed to the small town – Awesomville, had no choice but postpone their journey by logging at a small inn near the River of Awesomville.

The business of the inn became extra ordinary good. The little bar was packed with warriors, travelers and tradesmen. By looking at how heavy the rain was, they decided to stay overnight at this inn.

They were chatting while enjoying the beer. The atmosphere in the bar getting noisier and noisier. Nobody realized there was a man quietly sitting at one of the deepest corner. No one saw his face clearly. His big hat, with his head-bowed, portion; looked like he was asleep.

The owner of the inn, who was also the owner of the bar, handed over a big mug of beer to the lonely stranger.

“What a great night, isn’t it?” said the inn-owner.

“I think we have who we are looking for among them. But we will see then. There is still a long way to prove.” The stranger replied, but kept his head bowed.

“Yes, a long way to go.” The owner smiled, looked at the crowd and then moved back to his bar desk.

Soon, the crowd went back to the room they rented, one after one, leaving the owner of the inn, and the mysterious stranger.

The rain got more heavily, but the bar was empty. Finally the stranger stood up, walked to the bar desk and spoke to owner:

“This is the time. Woon, let’s begin!”

Introduction

The sun rays broke the morning as usual. What a beautiful morning, but the people who are going to leave the inn were not enjoying the scenery. They were shocked as the inn was not in the place it should be like yesterday! The inn was in a city instead of near the Awesomville River!

The front gate of the inn started to be crowded by many people. The noise was getting louder and louder until a louder voice sounded:

Every one of you, please move yourself and gathered at the bar!

For some people who still in their rooms, start to walk down to the bar and join the crowd.

In front of them now standing a middle age man who were in a grey robe, holding a staff. After examined all of the people are at the lounge, the man spoke:

“Welcome to the City of Iohoda, the city which is next to the Ivory Castle.

“City of Iohoda? The city that has disappeared for a long time?” the audience got shocked.

Being the guardian of Ivory Castle, we, the citizen in City of Iohoda, always carry out the function of looking someone who is helpful to Ivory Castle. I will make it short, we are looking for a warrior! A great warrior which will be loved by citizen of Ivory Castle, respected by the royal family of Ivory Castle, trusted by the King of Ivory Castle. We believe one of you, deserve all these!

“Ahem,” the man cleared his throat, and continued, “After this, you may dismiss yourself and ask Woon, the owner of this inn, about what can you do in this city. The more you understand the more benefits you gain. All right guys, dismiss!”

A smog screen started saturating around the air, the man then become invisible. He was gone! The audiences were shocked but then they soon accepted that they have entered a place that full with mysteries.

So the audience quickly moved themselves to the bar desk and seek advice from the owner of the inn, woon.

When it was almost at the sun set time, they were all clear with the rules:

“Remember, when we said it is 50% of your HP, it is count from the maximum quota. Which means if your are at level 3, you maximum quota is 60, so you will gain 30 HP or which ever HP lower than 30 but make you back to 60, only if you survive” woon looked at the audience seriously.

“Clear? Then take your weapon and standby,”

The situation at the bar started to become uncontrolled. Warrior start to killing each other! Only 10 warriors remained calm and kept themselves at one corner. They were lucky to do so, because those who involved in that fighting were then killed by each others.

“Rule number 1, only attack when it is night time. I only said standby, not start!” woon shook his head to look at those stupid warriors; he then turned to the 10 survivals:

"Only 10 of the smart ones remained. Let see who are they?"

Iohoda Inn's owner: woon

Player:

1. GC

2. Dms172

3. Raeymond

4. Impervious

5. Izzy

6. Kat

7. ST

8. renan

9. IDNE

10. Riranor

Warrior name:

1. K-T

2. Dominatrix

3. Drakone

4. Legolas

5. Puck

6. Myrddin

7. Anna Mannequin

8. Seraphim

9. Sombral

10. Zuchious

Woon looked at the sky through the window, took a deep breath and then announced. “It is the night 1. Game start!

Players, it is the night 1, you can only have 2 choice:

a. Do training, pay 2 coins and stated how many HP you going to use to do training. Remember, training experience = HP * 0.5.

If you want to choose this option. PM me and state: Training – use HP = # (number)

b. Attack players, decide how many percentage of level 1 attack strength you are going to use (10 – 100%) I will deduct the HP accordingly by referring to the table.

If you want to choose this option, PM me and state: Attack <player’s name>* with level 1 Percentage = #%

* remember it is player’s name not warrior’s name.

Night 1 will be close 36 hours from now. If I have all the PM collected earlier than that, I could do the story faster. :)

Good luck! Warriors!

Day 7 – Result

Some new scenes:

Legolas made some trading with the trade man. When he mentioned the item that he wanted to purchase, the trade man stunned. Later, the trade man handed Legolas a sheet of paper.

“It should only be passed to you on your 5th visit. But you have trigger my another rules, I have to give you now.”

Legolas read the words and smiled. “Wow! I sure deserve these!”

Rich man informed Puck about the incident of his killing the wolf has make the whole herd upset. Tonight, they will track from the smell of the golden rose and come to Rich man garden.

“Puck, if you can come and protect me, I will greatly reward you!”

“Sure, I have killed one, I don’t mind kill another one.” Puck promised.

“Eh…. It is not one, but two.”

“2 wolves in a night?” Puck shocked.

In Day 7:

Magical Warrior visited by Legolas, Drakone, Sombral, Myrddin,

Treasure Fairy visited by Anna, Dominatrix,

Trade Man visited by Puck, Legolas,

Experience Traveler visited by K-T, Dominatrix, Sombral, Zuchious,

Boring Rich Man visited by Puck,

Apprenticed Wizard visited by Drakone, K-T, Anna, Myrddin, Zuchious,

Night 8 starts, send me your PM.

Good luck

i would continue the joke with Impervious's character but... it's not gonna happen. :lol: *waits patiently for post... at school*

Ok, here is the situation. I have to wait for clarificatioin for some players. Once I get it, I will calculate the outcome. Hmm, maybe another 24 hours then only you could see the post.

sorry. :(

Ok, here is the situation. I have to wait for clarificatioin for some players. Once I get it, I will calculate the outcome. Hmm, maybe another 24 hours then only you could see the post.

sorry. :(

Its ok, we can wait. This has definitly been my most enjoyable game so far, alot more laid back but still very involved. I really like it. ;)

Night 8 Result – Disappointed 4!

As per promised, Puck reached the rich man's garden exactly midnight. 5 minutes later, 2 wolves entered to the garden to. Saliva from their mouth showed how hungry they are.

“Come one! Don't waste time here!” Puck shouted. 1 wolves leaped towards Puck. Puck grabbed its front limbs and threw it away to the left. Another one ran exactly to Puck feet for a bite. Puck jumped immediately to the place where the first wolf fell. Puck caught its neck and twisted. The first wolf moaned before it dead.

The second wolf jumped on Puck shoulder and intended to bite him. Puck turn around and use his strong armor wore at his wrist to defend. The wolf bite and not let got of Puck. Puck stayed cool and use another hand to 'chopped' the back of the wolf. The wolf fainted and let go Puck. Puck finished it with another punch at its stomach.

“Anymore? Just come out!” Puck warned the other wolves. They howled for a while but the sounds get weaker and weaker. Soon they totally retreated from there.

Anna sat beside the well and started combing her hair. She looked at her image from the well water while touching her silky golden hair. She then stop all the action and said, “Don't you ever dare to do anything this well!”

She then turned back and saw a man holding a knife intended to attack her but with shock expression. “How did you know I coming..?”

“Simple, the water tell me. You are going to harm them!” Anna smiled cunningly.

“Water tell you?”

“Yes, they told me many of your gang have been killed by some warriors here. So for the one came tonight!” Anna then stop smilling.

“Ah! Never. I will be the exceptional one!” The man rushed to her and stabbed her stomach.

“Oh yes? How about A~~~~~que~~~~~ous!” Anna raised her sword to hit away the knife and pointed the sword to the sky.

With the sound of like monster groaning, the well water rushed out like a dragon, make a turn in the sky and flew towards the man.

“Ah~~~” The man and his scream soon surrounded by the 'water dragon' The dragon make a few rolls up and left. Nothing but a bottle of poison left behind on the ground.

Anna picked the bottle up and said, “Hmm, job done!”

Then she heard some coins moving sounds from her pouch. She then opened up the pouch and check the amount. “Rich man said before the coin will be collected from woon. So this extra must be from..... thanks ST!

Riranor saw a man lying painfully on the ground. He approached the man to see whether he could offer some help. But out of his surprise, his neck was pressed by some sharp object – a staff.

“Its..... you..... Myrddin..?” Riranor spoke out few words with difficulties.

“Well I could just ended your life like that, couldn't I? I want to be a warrior by using descent approach. Lets fight one to one!” Myrddin pushed Riranor a few steps away.

Myrddin then swing his staff to Riranor feet. Riranor quickly jump up but his head was smashed by Myrddin staff. He didn't expect Myrddin moved fast!

Just Myrddin wanted to make second attempt, he felt someone blowing his hair from behind. “Who's that?” He turned back and see no one.

He turned back to Riranor and intend to poked Riranor stomach. He then felt someone touching his shoulder!

“Well you...” Myrddin then turned back again and got shock he saw a staff hanging in the air. The staff then rotated by itself 360 degree for a few rounds and been thrown even higher before coming down and hang in the air.

“You like this?” Impervious image then start popped up. Myrddin stared at him angrily and said “Later! Not disturbing in this time!”.

“Ok, then I will think of some more tricks and showed you later!” Impervious imaged faded.

Myrddin turned back to Riranor and saw someone beside him, IDNE.

“You considered attack him already!” IDNE said.

Myrddin patted IDNE shoulder and said “Relax, relax. I am not attacking you. After all, I didn't say I will kill him tonight. Did I?”

IDNE helped riranor stand out and said “Let's go!”

Myrddin then waved to them and said “Bye bye! IDNE, I knew something about your now!”

Dominatrix happily walked back to the city after delivering the cake to TF's aunt. She saw Drakone half way.

“You sent the cake tonight? Did you see the robber?” Drakone asked.

“Ah! Small case! Who can escape from my whip's attack?” Dominatrix proudly showed her whip.

“She even gave me something in return.” Dominatrix touched her necklace with some beads on it.

“Wait, my something in my pouch!” Drakone stopped Dominatrix conversation and checking his pouch.

“What? So little? Poor ST!” Drakone mumbled.

“What are you talking about?” Dominatrix asked.

“You don't know that much, female warrior! It is called special ability!” Drakone replied.

Zuchious kicked the door of the inn and walked in madly. Behind him was Legolas and K-T.

“Watch out of my door! I charged into your bill if you break it!”

“Anything! Just let me know where is my target!, not our target!” Zuchious replied.

“A failure of tracking again?” Woon asked.

“Where could this person go?” Legolas asked. K-T just shook his head.

“Still in the city, of coarse! I got something from this person, yet, I also fail track this person!” Drakone stepped in to join the upsetting group.

“Hmm, a disappointed 4 here!” woon concluded.

Night 8 ends. Again no one get killed.

Regain your HP accordingly to your level.

Owner to the inn: woon

Player:

1. GC

2. Dms172

3. Raeymond

4. Impervious (Seraphim)

5. SomeGuy

6. Kat

7. ST

8. renan

9. IDNE

10. Riranor

Day 8

Below are the 6 NPC:

NPC A: I moved from urban town to this city since I was 20!.

NPC B: My name is Beta, but I am studying in alpha class

NPC C: Singing is my interest. So does drawing.

NPC D: Yes, I visited Colosseum, Great Wall, Pyramid before.

NPC E: You could not believe, this orange taste like an apple!

NPC F: What's your future ambition? Accountant? Engineer? Lawyer? Doctor? Braindener?

Warriors, make your 2 choices!

For those who want to do trading, straight away name what you want to buy or sell.

For those who will meet the Magical warrior second time, speak the element or color you want to be.

Good luck.