BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I would like to host another round of BOW II (Battle of Warrior II) if some of you still remember the BOW.

In BOW II you will

- Training and keeping yourself to be evolved to better / stronger warrior

- Attack others so you will become the winner

- From a ordinary warrior to become some warrior who have magical attack power

At the night

Choose to attack other players, or stay at the stadium to do training, or going out to settle mission that assigned to you.

At the day

Talk to 2 out of 6 NPC (non-player characters). You will sure get something:

The NPC

1) Apperenticed Wizard

2) Boring Rich Man

3) Trade Man

4) Magician Warrior

5) Treasure Fairy

6) Experience Traveller

I am still finalized the score calculation. But should be rather in 1 to 2 weeks time. So we may start at early of February.

Anyone interest ?

Just a name and their choice of weapon...it's more about strategy and the puzzles :D

<(^-^)>

Thanks! And I also need an avatar? :o Wow, I haven't started yet, and I'm already a bit confudled.

Hmm, I wish I could start earlier too but I have a one week holiday from 23th to 30th. Unless during the time we lengthen the day/night time.

Ok, but what can you do at this stage:

PM me your warrior name, the gender of the warrior, and the weapon use:

List of weapon avaiable:

sword (2-edged blade),

sabre (1-edged balde),

bow and arrow

whip (ya, like what the Zorro do)

hammer

axe

flying darts

fighting rings (for warrior who like to use punch and palm)

staff

rod

mace

Plenty of choices, doesn't it? :)

Thanks! And I also need an avatar? :o Wow, I haven't started yet, and I'm already a bit confudled.

No avatar is needed. Just PM me your warrior name, the gender and the weapon he/she use. :)

OK, check the rules:

Rules

Each player has codes to represent his/her current status, which are

Part A: L#-H#-C#-E#,

Part B: P#-Q#-PE# and

Part C: M#-#-#

Part A: L#-H#-C#-E#

L, Level

Level mean the overall rank of the warrior currently stand. Level decide how many the health points a warrior hold maximum. Warrior need to gain enough experience to the get him/herself evolved to higher level by follow the table below:

H, Health Point (HP)

Health point is the most important to all the warriors. It is the life of the warrior. When HP= 0, the warrior is dead. It is also the source of attack strength, defense strength or training strength (either physical or magical type).

When the level of the warrior is increased, the HP maximum quota is increased as well.

C, Coins

Coins are the money you have. Coins used to buy items like potions, better weapon or shields stuff, and also training fees for training. Coins could be earned to accomplished some mission or grasp from the other warrior that you kill.

E, Experience

This is the overall experience of a warrior. When the experience meets certain amount, the warrior will evolve to higher level.

Experience is gained from the attack experience and defense experience with certain ratio.

The Table for Level-HP-Exp

Level.....1....2....3.....4.....5.....6.....7.....8.....9....10

HP.......15...30...60...105...165...240...330...435...555...690

Exp req: 15...30...60...105...165...240...330...435...555...690

Part B P#-Q#-PE#

P, Physical Attack Level

This is the level of the warrior’s physical attack level. The higher the level, the more powerful the attack strength could be, of coarse, the HP that required to use up is also higher.

Q, Quota

Maximum quota of each level is stated in the warrior code so you can remember how powerful you could be when you use 100% of the attack strength.

For example: If your physical attack level are at level 2 (P2), the maximum quote will be at 20, which mean if you use 100% attack strength, the attack power is 20.

Percentage

Unlike the BOW 1, where the attack power can vary from 3 to 5 and so on, in BOW 2, the attack strength is fixed and is decided by you. Name the percentage of strength you want to attack, the use the corresponding HP as per the table shown below to convert them to attack strength.

For example: If you are in P2-20-5 (ignore the last number for the moment), if you have HP of 15 but you want to attach with 80% level 2, you only use 12 HP to deliver attack power of 16 points (20*80% = 16).

PE, Physical attack experience

Physical attack experience is important for increasing the attack level. When it meets the experience required, you will have better level of attack skill.

It is gained from 2 sources: the real attack or the experience during training.

For real attack, the experience gain = the attack power you deliever (for above example, you gain another 16 points)

But if you manage to kill a warrior with this attack, you will gain another 50% experience.

For Training: If you practice or train on certain skill in the stadium, you will gain some experience, but the experience = 0.5 x HP that you use to do training. Benefits of training, you will be escaped from being attacked by other warriors. Don’t forget, you need to pay 2 coins for entering the stadium to do training. :P

Table of Attack

Quota....10...20...40....70...110...160...220...290...370...460

Exp req: 20...40...80...140...220...320...440...580...740...920

HP need for each Percentage:

10%.......1....1....1.....3.....5.....8....12....16....22....28

20%.......2....2....4.....8....14....21....29....39....51....65

30%.......2....4....8....14....22....33....47....63....81...101

40%.......3....5...11....19....31....46....64....86...110...138

50%.......4....7...14....25....40....59....82...109...140...175

60%.......5....9...17....31....49....72...100...132...170...212

70%.......6...10...20....36....58....85...117...155...199...249

80%.......6...12...24....42....66....97...135...179...229...285

90%.......7...13...27....47....75...110...152...202...258...322

100%......8...15...30....53....84...123...170...225...280...359

Part C: M#-MQ#-ME

Magical skill will not appear until your inner magical power been awaken by the magical warrior

M, magical attack

Similar to physical attack stated above

MQ, Magical Quota

Similar to physical attack quota stated above.

ME, Magical Attack Experience

Similar to physical attack experience ¬stated above.

Table of magical attack can refer to table of attack for physical one.

Understand of the magic attack is part of the quest in this game. I will not reveal too much here.

Part D: Defense

Defense strength is as per the attack strength, either physical or magical, follow the highest one. The maximum quota is following the attack one.

Defense strength also needs to use HP. The table of defense strength is as per below:

Table of Defense

10%.......1....1....2.....3.....4.....6.....9....12....15....18

20%.......1....2....3.....6.....9....13....18....23....30....37

30%.......1....2....5.....8....13....19....26....35....44....55

40%.......2....3....6....11....18....26....35....46....59....74

50%.......2....4....8....14....22....32....44....58....74....92

60%.......2....5...10....17....26....38....53....70....89...110

70%.......3....6...11....20....31....45....62....81...104...129

80%.......3....6...13....22....35....51....70....93...118...147

90%.......4....7...14....25....40....58....79...104...133...166

100%......4....8...16....28....44....64....88...116...148...184

Night Activities:

At the night, a warrior can choose to do training in the stadium, to attack other warrior (only 1 warrior per night) or performing the mission assigned in the daylight.

A warrior cannot be attack when he/she is doing training at the stadium. So if a warrior choose to attack the warrior who is not available, the attack is void, the HP that used to convert to attack strength will be return back to HP of the warrior with minus of 2 HP.

Any warrior survived over the night will recover 50% of the maximum quota of HP.

Daylight ActiviitesThere are 6 NPC (non player characters) shown in the daylight.

You are allowed to talk to any of the 2 NPC

The NPCs are :

1) Boring Rich Man

2) Treasure Fairy

3) Trade Man

4) Magical warrior

5) Apprenticed Wizard

6) Experience Traveller

Day post / Night post. For the moment, let's set it to 36 hours.

No BTSC and NO PM among each others.!

Any comments or questions? Do be scared of the table for the moment, I will be always there to help you. :)

*Takes one look at the new rules and head spins* WOW that looks a whole lot more confusing than last time...I'm sure I'll figure it out...*grips non existant sword* Let's go already!

<(^-^)>

*Takes one look at the new rules and head spins* WOW that looks a whole lot more confusing than last time...I'm sure I'll figure it out...*grips non existant sword* Let's go already!

<(^-^)>

I was reading the BoW1 and their rules... Now Im quite sure that BoW3 is a 3D app already in beta test and it's called World of Warcraft. :lol:

edit misspelling

Edited by renan

I was reading the BoW1 and their rules... Now Im quite sure that BoW3 is a 3D app already in beta test and it's called World of Warcraft. :lol:

Hehehe... that had me loling in class for a while... english class, whilst doing an exam (Yes I was on my iphone wrilst writing coursework... ;) )

I knew it is abit dizzy when you look at the rules. But this is going to make the game more on strategy than lucks.

I am almost ready, awaiting for "IDoNotExist" information only.

Once he submit his role, we will move to a new post and start the game! :D

I knew it is abit dizzy when you look at the rules. But this is going to make the game more on strategy than lucks.

Uhu!

:P

Sorry for the wait. I wasnt expecting to start so soon and was not able to get on the internet for the past two days. My info is in now though =)