BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I would like to host another round of BOW II (Battle of Warrior II) if some of you still remember the BOW.

In BOW II you will

- Training and keeping yourself to be evolved to better / stronger warrior

- Attack others so you will become the winner

- From a ordinary warrior to become some warrior who have magical attack power

At the night

Choose to attack other players, or stay at the stadium to do training, or going out to settle mission that assigned to you.

At the day

Talk to 2 out of 6 NPC (non-player characters). You will sure get something:

The NPC

1) Apperenticed Wizard

2) Boring Rich Man

3) Trade Man

4) Magician Warrior

5) Treasure Fairy

6) Experience Traveller

I am still finalized the score calculation. But should be rather in 1 to 2 weeks time. So we may start at early of February.

Anyone interest ?

I see solembum has returned :P dare you challenge the might of zuchious again? (add me to the roster please, I'm on my iPhone :()

Do you still think of using back the name of Zuchious again this time? :D

Do you still think of using back the name of Zuchious again this time? :D

Are names still important like last time (being hidden). If not then Zuchious shall return to slay those who interfered with him in BOW1. Do I get a headstart for being the only person to kill somebody last time ;)?

Are names still important like last time (being hidden). If not then Zuchious shall return to slay those who interfered with him in BOW1. Do I get a headstart for being the only person to kill somebody last time ;)?

I intend to hide player name in the day activities but at the night the player name will be used. Just like other MAFIA do.

Or the other way of saying: Warrior name in daylight. Warrior+Player name (depend how the story goes) at night.

Edited by woon

1) GC

2) dMs

3) reaymond

4) impervious

5) Izzy

6) Kat

7)

8)

9)

Are you kidding? Like I'll settle for second place XD I need to think of a new name...o.O

<(^-^)>

Edit: I think you mean "defeated", Izzy. Otherwise it kinda doesn't make sense o.O *has a grammer exam today*

Edited by Kathleen

Wow! Very fast we have 9 members here. 1 more place left.

Anyway, it will roughly start on the early of February unless I have settle everything here including the time allocated to BD.

The rules are almost ready, may post in these couples of day.

thanks for the support. :)

I see solembum has returned :P dare you challenge the might of zuchious again? (add me to the roster please, I'm on my iPhone :( )

Solembum has grown more wily and stronger than anyone's imagination can reach, in a new avatar. No Zuchious, Yannick, Cornyhoole or any other dare stand in front of the might of my new avatar. :P

Solembum has grown more wily and stronger than anyone's imagination can reach, in a new avatar. No Zuchious, Yannick, Cornyhoole or any other dare stand in front of the might of my new avatar. :P

Who dare face the wrath of the mighty Yannick? No one can stand up to the chosen one, new avatar or not.

Man, it's really too bad we didn't get to here about our role descriptions from last time. I made Yannick hawwt. (He's a guy btw. :P)

Oh, yeah...new character time o.O Wonder who mine should be this time XD I admit, I think making a male character makes more sense...guys don't generally make female characters, and a female character would give us away...XD I've got a while to think about it. I can't WAIT Woon! *I've been waiting for this for a while* I am NOT settling for second place -_-

<(^-^)>

Oh, yeah...new character time o.O Wonder who mine should be this time XD I admit, I think making a male character makes more sense...guys don't generally make female characters, and a female character would give us away...XD I've got a while to think about it. I can't WAIT Woon! *I've been waiting for this for a while* I am NOT settling for second place -_-

<(^-^)>

:lol: , I'll be happy not to come in last :P And...making characters? *scared face* Like...a whole personality and background set, or just a name? :)

:lol: , I'll be happy not to come in last :P And...making characters? *scared face* Like...a whole personality and background set, or just a name? :)

Just a name and their choice of weapon...it's more about strategy and the puzzles :D

<(^-^)>