BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

X2: Rematch

LIS from what I can see your the only one to think I have a reason to be lynched. Or has someone supported your vote? If I'm mistaken please correct me. And call my 'supposed' defense what you want, I'm simply trying to reason with you. If you can't see that, not my fault. Maybe you need a change in your 'strategy'.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LIS from what I can see your the only one to think I have a reason to be lynched. Or has someone supported your vote? If I'm mistaken please correct me. And call my 'supposed' defense what you want, I'm simply trying to reason with you. If you can't see that, not my fault. Maybe you need a change in your 'strategy'.
yes - I do... NOT BOTHER! - I have something in common with andro after all

I all ready said that I put you on the list

A - because you Izzy and Twin were reading in all this time no REAL participatin - we know about Izzy and not either of you two

B - I chose you because Lizzie would not Leaving Lizzie to pick Twin

C - It's just discussion and you REFUSE to even come up with, defense, plan, some ACTUAL thought

By not entering the lynch post at all - you are suspicious ACTIVELY - INACTIVE

Anyway Zerep - Its a role game - JOIN IN, plesase JOIN IN

Same goes for the others - signing up for a game and have no real commitment, sitting and voting and boringly sliding under thee radar

I never had you as good or bad - I brought yo gere for conversation and I may as well have asked you about the weather,

Zerep, Have you seen Storm?

Any clue if STRYKER is alive?

Are you Magneto?

DONT KEEP TAKING THE 5th Amendmnet these are not multiple choice or yes no questions - TRY AND HELP

THATS ALL I ASK

Because I was brought up in Izzy's post, I will make this one statement about Randro and Twin_Bro.

I will not say if they are bad, good or one of each since that would be unfair. However, everyone can be comforted by knowing that they will not know anything about each other's roles whatsoever, unless it is part of their roles' ability. It would take negligible effort on my part to keep their identities from each other if necessary. They have different computers, different password-protected spreadsheets and different "mentoring" times about how to play their roles.

Please consider them two separate players.

We do consider them two seperate players, but according to their posts in the forum at the time, they are both considered baddies... And they will stay in the baddie list unless they prove us wrong....

The defending posts don't say a thing, it's just trying to distract the lynching and useless statements like Sounds like Toad to me... You both remain on my baddie list until you make a valid statement or hint us on your role... In the mean time, my vote remains.

A - because you Izzy and Twin were reading in all this time no REAL participatin - we know about Izzy and not either of you two

You know, I had a well-written and thought-out reply to this. Then I thought "Well, frankly, why the hell should I help LIS? He seems to have it all figured out anyway. He might even be a baddie, why help a baddie?" Sarcastically of course. All I'm going to say is, IF YOU KNOW WHO I AM, TAKE MY FREAKING HINT.

yes - I do... NOT BOTHER! - I have something in common with andro after all

I all ready said that I put you on the list

B - I chose you because Lizzie would not Leaving Lizzie to pick Twin

C - It's just discussion and you REFUSE to even come up with, defense, plan, some ACTUAL thought

By not entering the lynch post at all - you are suspicious ACTIVELY - INACTIVE

Anyway Zerep - Its a role game - JOIN IN, plesase JOIN IN

Same goes for the others - signing up for a game and have no real commitment, sitting and voting and boringly sliding under thee radar

I never had you as good or bad - I brought yo gere for conversation and I may as well have asked you about the weather,

Zerep, Have you seen Storm?

Any clue if STRYKER is alive?

Are you Magneto?

DONT KEEP TAKING THE 5th Amendmnet these are not multiple choice or yes no questions - TRY AND HELP

THATS ALL I ASK

I know I havn't been participating as much as others have, did you miss the whole post about me being gone from friday until just yesterday? (no internet.) I've just recently started reading to be informed on what I missed.

Edited by Zerep

That.. somewhat confirms my suspicions if I interpreted it correctly. If you're going for information, why the hell are you voting for Eli? I can vouch for him, leave it be. I think we should try and get info. from either Woon, Randro, Twin_Bro, JarZe, A.Person, or Prince Marth.
Sorry I missed that - Vouch Izzie - Good job we know you - I may change, but your role does not have a spy - is that one of your secrets - I can not pass over the fact you have knowledge on someone you MSN - but post nothing in here - just curious..

I tried to draw someone out to consider you suspicious Izzie as we are sertain about you and cant find the post - do you remeber who it was - I think it looked like a bad mistake.. actualy n/m Ill look up your posts you repled to them and they went quite

Pls advise how you know about Zerep (Eli was confusing me when mentioned before - it may confuse the others) - your secret ability was not likely a spy - we more likey to have Xtra secrets taht kick back or run for cover

I know I havn't been participating as much as others have, did you miss the whole post about me being gone from friday until just yesterday? (no internet.) I've just recently started reading to be informed on what I missed.
Did not answer the three questions ???

And looks like you are reading a report from Izzy, You need to read the posts,??

I have Done all my house work, done the shopping plus cooking and entertained vistitors. Gone to the Cinema and drinks - travelled by air and gone to vist my aunt in Hsopital - that has nothing to do with it.. I wont consider what I wrote just now as a defense Zerep.. Acting strangely quiet for a goody.

Not a report from Izzy. If you had read earlier posts you would know Izzy didn't tell me anything but that I was still alive. I've personally read through what I missed. Your misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'd stop making accusations when you have nothing to support them. And anyways I'm done answering to your interagations. The curve to be lynched off isn't in my direction anyways.

Edited by Zerep

Is he acting strangely quiet? He's posted at least 5 times within the last day, which is a lot more than the likes of Randro,Twin Bro, A. Person, and PM. Is it just that we're finally on the right track, but you want to throw us all off with your petty accusations targeted at Eli. Just so you know - no one's with you. No one's even considering what you're saying as far as I can tell. In my opinion, it makes you look like a baddie, trying to toss the suspicion on someone else. Well done.

Because I was brought up in Izzy's post, I will make this one statement about Randro and Twin_Bro.

I will not say if they are bad, good or one of each since that would be unfair. However, everyone can be comforted by knowing that they will not know anything about each other's roles whatsoever, unless it is part of their roles' ability. It would take negligible effort on my part to keep their identities from each other if necessary. They have different computers, different password-protected spreadsheets and different "mentoring" times about how to play their roles.

Please consider them two separate players.

TP, Can mentoring pls include encourage MORE dialogue in here - and POP, they can say that too, they are supposed to but thanks for the clarification

Keep voting for Randro and lynch me! This game will be over than! I should have never asked for a repeat! <_<

And LIS I have given so many hints. The only thing I didn't do is spelling it out, letter by letter! Jesus!!!

Lynch me... I already said that... I'm tired of mafia anyway and for the MILLIONTH time accusing one of the three guys to be bad WASN'T a defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just thinking and posting my thoughts... which was quite futile, so it seams...

Woon... BIG NO, NO!! :mad: Why? Well just because :rolleyes:

OKAY - I will actually bother to reread your posts for the third time - you must have put a lock pzzle in there :lol:

So you just put the game in danger again btw ??? - backing out of the game in a lynch is something baddies have done before - I jumped into two games as back up Andro, you did yourself no favours

And your Thoughts are clearer than mine and your construction far far clearer - when you put a post like that out there - is it smoke/pzzle or playing us along ??? How are we to know if you POINT as oppossed to IMPLY

You never even asked them to chat - not one??

Seperate remark - the game in general seems to have carried the anger and more from X1.. Impervious must be laughing as his opening was to ask for more anger and blood :lol:

BTW sorry about the bad structure and spelling previously EVERYONE - cheap device and a busy week-end

... Wait what? I don't think you know who I am anymore.

You know what if you vote me off it will be the biggest mistake you will ever make. Izzy i dont know why but you and zerep just scream BAD. I am still standing by my vote for A.person because she was saved or is magneto

Also what was this post your obviously a baddie

You know, I had a well-written and thought-out reply to this. Then I thought "Well, frankly, why the hell should I help LIS? He seems to have it all figured out anyway. He might even be a baddie, why help a baddie?" Sarcastically of course. All I'm going to say is, IF YOU KNOW WHO I AM, TAKE MY FREAKING HINT.

I dont know who you are care to explain?

OK people I'm not pulling an Izzy (previous X-men) stop voting for Randro I found out who he is. I didn't want to say anything because that would concentrate a lot of attention on him... baddie attention, but I have no choice. I won't hint who he is, but he is very important!!! :(

I'm switching my vote from LIS (not because I'm not suspicious anymore, but to save Randro from the lynch.)

Woon, Izzy, JarZe, Reaymond help!!

Host: Impervious

1. Woon - - voting for Randro

2. Randro - voting for A. Person

3. Twin_Bro - voting for Lost in Space

4. JarZe - voting for Randro

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy - voting for A. Person

7. GC [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

8. star_tiger [Powerless][Pyro]

9. Izzy - voting for Randro

10. Andromeda - Voting for A. Person

11. A. Person - voting for Randro

12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

13. Lost in Space voting for ZEREP

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

Edited by andromeda

OK people I'm not pulling an Izzy (previous X-men) stop voting for Randro I found out who he is. I didn't want to say anything because that would concentrate a lot of attention on him... baddie attention, but I have no choice, but it seams that I have to. I won't hint who he is, but he is very important!!!

I'm switching my vote from LIS (not because I'm not suspicious anymore, but to save Randro from the lynch.)

Woon help!!

A little hint would be nice Andro... He's on the baddie's list right now...

YOu were saved BY JG - that was enough for me - not sure about the guy below

Not a report from Izzy. If you had read earlier posts you would know Izzy didn't tell me anything but that I was still alive. I've personally read through what I missed. Your misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'd stop making accusations when you have nothing to support them. And anyways I'm done answering to your interagations. The curve to be lynched off isn't in my direction anyways.
Still not helping - strange defense ?? I'll be back

Is he acting strangely quiet? He's posted at least 5 times within the last day, which is a lot more than the likes of Randro,Twin Bro, A. Person, and PM. Is it just that we're finally on the right track, but you want to throw us all off with your petty accusations targeted at Eli. Just so you know - no one's with you. No one's even considering what you're saying as far as I can tell. In my opinion, it makes you look like a baddie, trying to toss the suspicion on someone else. Well done.
NOPE - ACUUSINGCAN BE CLEARING - AND CYCLOPS GETS A TARGET

BTW - the five posts quite frankly might as well not be there - let me know if they have substance - I'll reread them

And a "how you came to know who he is" would also be appreciated

We went through a lot of posts where we narrowed the baddies...

Now that andro might know who he is, makes me wonder...

I might change my vote... But not now.

She's not talking about a "he's a goodie/baddie," she's saying that she knows his role. So, I guess I was just curious as to how. It would be enlightening.

When Izzy put Randro on her baddie list I told her NOT to narrow the search down... but I guess that hint was too subtle <_<

edit: stupid o at too

Edited by andromeda

She's not talking about a "he's a goodie/baddie," she's saying that she knows his role. So, I guess I was just curious as to how. It would be enlightening.

We saw Andromeda live because she convinced us that she was indeed a goodie, an important one... She managed to get to know Randro's identity... I don't know if she has BTSC with him... Probably a secret ability....

But think of this...

OK - the hint - I can't save him!

I don't think a goodie would waste a save on a baddie ;)

I'm starting to believe Andro... LOL...

Host: Impervious

1. Woon - - voting for Randro

2. Randro - voting for A. Person

3. Twin_Bro - voting for Lost in Space

4. JarZe - voting for Randro

5. Reaymond - voting for A. Person

6. SomeGuy - voting for A. Person

7. GC [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

8. star_tiger [Powerless][Pyro]

9. Izzy - voting for Randro

10. Andromeda - Voting for A. Person

11. A. Person - voting for Randro

12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

13. Lost in Space voting for ZEREP

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

Keep voting for Randro and lynch me! This game will be over than! I should have never asked for a repeat! <_<

*insert long list of swear words here* EVERYBODY GET THOSE VOTES OF RANDRO NOW!!!

As an apology for Andro for being slightly persistent in Night 1, who do you want me to torture today?