Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

X2: Rematch

404 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

a hint for Prof X - when you send the PM to the player, if they are good then post all the info you know in that one PM (along with a q) that way we will eliminate team killing and can't wipe out goodies asap. I know this can be done for one reason or another and hopefully those that are suspicious of suspicious of me will realize my innocence now. Although f you do not want to risk team killing night 1 then goodies target me for a kill ;)

iPhone typing ftl :( I've got cramp in my thumbs now after typing so much... Gah why is BD so addictive :P?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Nick, is that permission to lynch you day 1 then? :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

a hint for Prof X - when you send the PM to the player, if they are good then post all the info you know in that one PM (along with a q) that way we will eliminate team killing and can't wipe out goodies asap. I know this can be done for one reason or another and hopefully those that are suspicious of suspicious of me will realize my innocence now. Although f you do not want to risk team killing night 1 then goodies target me for a kill ;)

iPhone typing ftl :( I've got cramp in my thumbs now after typing so much... Gah why is BD so addictive :P?

Good point. Actually, I believe the person that Prof X chooses gets to send Prof a message, but naturally, if a goodie gets a PM from Impy saying that he was chosen by Prof, he should do what reay suggests.

How many hours are left until the night ends?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Good point. Actually, I believe the person that Prof X chooses gets to send Prof a message, but naturally, if a goodie gets a PM from Impy saying that he was chosen by Prof, he should do what reay suggests.

How many hours are left until the night ends?

well it was supposed to be over 2 hours ago -_- but im STILL missing some important actions...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Night 1: Twisted Circumstances

The Brotherhood of Mutants sat around discussing what happened the pervious few days and their tempers rose. They refused to have a repeat of what happened last time. The goodies and Stryker were going to go down, and no one could stop them. ‘So that’s it then?” Magneto said as he stood up, “you all know what needs to be done, now go out and do it. Oh and do be careful, lest you get yourselves killed or caught. They all went their separate ways to hunt their prey.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back at the X-Mansion, the X-men, some still dazed from being revived, sat in Professor X’s office. “I don’t need to ask you what you’re all thinking, because you know I know. And because I know I won’t waste your time by asking you a question in which I already know the answer, instead I’ll waste your time, with my inane ramblings.” Wolverine looked at Rogue who rolled her eyes at what the professor was saying. The Professor continued, “On a more serious note, something needs to be done about the Brotherhood, and Stryker. If we are ever to achieve peace in our society these threats need to be eliminated. You all know what you need to do, now do it, and please come back in one piece.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Stryker sat alone in his lab. “How could they be resurrected? I don’t get it. I practically chopped the Professor’s head off and I destroyed Wolverine! I saw myself do it! No matter, they will ALL die this time, including that blasted Mystery man!”

---------------------------------------------------------------

Star_tiger was walking down the street, thinking about what needed to be done. Her enemies need to be crushed. She stopped at the corner and waited for the crossing sign to light up. Just then, a black van pulled up next to her, the door flew open and she was pulled inside. “You’re the first one to go kid,” Stryker laughed. However, no sooner did he laugh, than the van can to a sudden halt in the middle of the road. “What the hell?” Stryker looked around; trying to see what stopped him. All of a sudden the side door was ripped off and Magneto stood there smiling. “Another time, another day Stryker, we are no longer allies after this little stunt of yours”

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lost in space sat down at Starbucks, sipping on his coffee. He always needed a caffeine boost before he worked, or did anything for that matter. As he sat there, he noticed a cute girl walk into the room. She looked over at him and smiled. He smiled back and continued to sip his coffee. As he started losing himself in thought he heard a sweet voice. “Hey, I’m Rogue.” “Hi there, I’m LIS.” Rogue extended her hand to shake his. As LIS reached for her hand, Nightcrawler appeared in a puff of smoked. He then grabbed LIS and disappeared just as quickly. “What the hell is wrong with you, you blueish freak?!” LIS exclaimed. “That was Rogue; if you had touched her she would have drained your life-force and could have possibly killed you.” “Oh, that could have been bad. In that case thank you. Now could to teleport me to a different Starbucks please?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kathleen stood in line at the DMV. “I can’t believe I have to get new registration, AGAIN!” This is ridiculous. “She stood around looking at everyone in the room, wondering who were mutants and who weren’t. She noticed a large, hairy man at the end of the line who almost looked feral. Shoe looked around some more, but found nothing suspicious about anyone else. Kat looked back towards the man but he wasn’t there. Someone then tapped her shoulder with a very sharp nail. Kat turned around, Sabretooth let out a loud roar grabbed Kat by the face and threw her out the window. He threw anyone that was in his way, left or right as he walked to Kat’s lifeless body. Just to make sure she was dead he picked her up, threw her into the street, right in front of a moving bus.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Wolverine was creeping above on the rooftops, stalking his prey, waiting for the perfect time to attack. Izzy walked out of Taco Bell, yelling to someone about how horrible the food is. Wolverine took that opportunity to strike. He leaped off the wall, extended his claws, and flew straight at Izzy screaming. Izzy looked up, tried to jump out of the way, tripped over herself, and waited for the piercing of the claws. “I don’t think so sugar” Jean Grey said and she held Wolverine in mid air, a foot or so above Izzy. “No blood will be spilled here.” With that she threw Wolverine high into the air and left with Izzy. Izzy looked at Jean with wide eyes. “He can take it,” Jean said with a smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Riranor sat in the park meditating. He couldn’t function at 100% if he wasn’t calm and in control of his emotions. It was quite a beautiful day a light breeze, blue sky, about 85 degrees. Well, it was supposed to be 85 degrees. Riranor noticed that it seemed to be getting hotter outside. He opened his eyes, saw Pyro, and noticed his bench was on fire. Pyro torched Riranor and laughed while saying, “You know a good friend of mine once said, ‘Kill it with fire!’”

Host: Impervious

1. woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

7. GC

8. star_tiger

9. Izzy

10. andromeda

11. A. Person

12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

Day one ends at 10AM PST tomorrow. And a note: woon will be replacing Twin Pop

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Sorry to see you guys die, Kat and Riranor! And most probably X-men too. :(

Wolverine, trying to kill without any info could prove fatal to the X-men. Thankfully Jean saved Izzy.A stroke of luck, which we X-men need. ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hahahaha... it was hilarious Impervious :lol:

OK since Magneto saved Star tiger we all know what to do!

But lets analyze things first. If one of the baddies would have attacked Star tiger and saved by Magneto, we could have concluded that maybe they made that plot to make the X-men believe that Star tiger was good! However Star tiger was attacked by Stryker! Star tiger could be any of the baddies really... but I think that there's slim chance for her to be a goodie :) cause I don't think that Magneto would waste a save on a goodie! I'll take my chance and vote for ST :) since I don't want to throw a random vote.

Host: Impervious

1. woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

7. GC

8. star_tiger

9. Izzy

10. andromeda - voting for Star tiger

11. A. Person

12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

EDIT: GC is right control you're self Wolverine until we manage to deduct something useful, then you'll know who to kill! I hope we are on the same side this time around GC ;)

Edited by andromeda
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

As much as a landslide vote sounds unattractive, we cannot afford to lose one of us X-men in the process. Sorry ST, I am voting for you. :( The logic is obvious.

Host: Impervious

1. woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

7. GC - voting for Star tiger

8. star_tiger

9. Izzy

10. andromeda - voting for Star tiger

11. A. Person

12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

CPB beat me to it. :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

I think andro has a high chance of being right... Sorry ST, if you don't prove him wrong my vote is for you...

Host: Impervious

1. woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe - Voting for Star Tiger

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

7. GC - voting for Star tiger

8. star_tiger

9. Izzy

10. andromeda - voting for Star tiger

11. A. Person

12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Ok, I understand why you all believe I'm a baddie, but I'm not. I don't know what the baddies are playing at, but I'm being framed. If it looks too risky for me, I'll even reveal my role, but I don't want to push it that far. All the goodies should use this time to find out more info about each other's roles, instead of going with a landslide and having to switch later in the day. You can choose to not believe me, but I can ensure you, all the goodies will regret it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Wow! Feel good to be back to XM2. Hmmm, my randomization says......

Host: Impervious

1. woon - voting for SomeGuy

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe - Voting for Star Tiger

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

7. GC - voting for Star tiger

8. star_tiger

9. Izzy

10. andromeda - voting for Star tiger

11. A. Person

12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

It is not because I don't believe ST could be baddies. But I will try to get other person who is suspicious to reveal their post. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Host: Impervious

1. woon - voting for SomeGuy

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe - Voting for Star Tiger

5. Reaymond voting for Izzy

6. SomeGuy

7. GC - voting for Star tiger

8. star_tiger

9. Izzy

10. andromeda - voting for Star tiger

11. A. Person

12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

Please don't landslide on ST just yet (even though she is a baddie), we need to use the days to get info out of everyone as there is no reason to talk during nights...

On a more private note, what is Prof X playing at???

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Host: Impervious

1. woon - voting for SomeGuy

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe - Voting for Star Tiger

5. Reaymond voting for Izzy

6. SomeGuy - voting for GC

7. GC - voting for Star tiger

8. star_tiger

9. Izzy

10. andromeda - voting for Star tiger

11. A. Person

12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

I'm suspicious already? O_o That said, I believe in the powers of randomization! But I'm not going to use them this day 1. I think that the night post was rather illuminating, so I'm going to see what we can go off with that...

I believe that Izzy is a goodie, Reaymond. She was saved by JG, who is one of the only goodies (and the only goodie saving role) that knows of any goodies (besides themselves) that they can save. I don't think that JG would have targeted someone at random for her save. Sorry, Star, but I don't think you're getting out of this one. That said, I would like to hear what GC thinks can be gained by landsliding on day 1. In fact, I want to know more about you in general, Grey.

Reaymond, I think your plan for Prof. X is not sound. I don't think he knows who he's sending his message to until after it's already sent, and that seems like a good way to betray all the goodies Prof. X knows to the baddies, and only gain the 1 baddie's identity in exchange. I just think that that'd make Prof. X feel like something of a donkey.

Edit: Ahem... language. Sorry, that's unlike me.

Edited by SomeGuy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

I don't know what the baddies are playing at, but I'm being framed.

It was Stryker that attacked you and he doesn't have BTSC with the baddies... *hint hint* no frame job can be co-ordinated if they cannot talk ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Reaymond, I think your plan for Prof. X is not sound. I don't think he knows who he's sending his message to until after it's already sent, and that seems like a good way to betray all the goodies Prof. X knows to the baddies, and only gain the 1 baddie's identity in exchange. I just think that that'd make Prof. X feel like something of a donkey.

Edit: Ahem... language. Sorry, that's unlike me.

Yeah, it does work ;) Prof. X finds out the role of that player, and then gets to send them the PM (something else unrelated I found out during the first round)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Host: Impervious

1. woon - voting for SomeGuy

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe - Voting for Star Tiger

5. Reaymond voting for Izzy

6. SomeGuy - voting for GC

7. GC - voting for Star tiger

8. star_tiger

9. Izzy - voting for Star tiger

10. andromeda - voting for Star tiger

11. A. Person

12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep - voting for Star tiger

16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

Sorry ST, but Eli and I are both voting for you. We both believe that since Magneto saved you, he had a reason to do it. It couldn't have been staged, because Strkyer and Magneto can't talk to each other.

Edited by Izzy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

OK number 1 concern on day one lynch is not to lynch a goodie is that right, or am I wrong? We are lynching a very probable baddie!

So some of you suggested to try to have a discussion and make more people defend them selves and then you do what, vote randomly, or vote for someone else other then the person, besides ST of course, was mentioned, where's the sense in that?

To Eli - feel free to post your opinion and point fingers to possible baddies and make yourself feel at home ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

OK number 1 concern on day one lynch is not to lynch a goodie is that right, or am I wrong? We are lynching a very probable baddie!

So some of you suggested to try to have a discussion and make more people defend them selves and then you do what, vote randomly, or vote for someone else other then the person, besides ST of course, was mentioned, where's the sense in that?

To Eli - feel free to post your opinion and point fingers to possible baddies and make yourself feel at home ;)

The sense in that is that yes, we have found one baddie, but "not lynching a goodie" is not the only concern. Killing a baddie is important, yes, but killing 1 baddie doesn't win us the game. We need 'em all, and the best chance we have of learning who people are is through their day posts. Immediately hopping on the bandwagon tells us nothing about you, beyond that you've decided that the outed baddie is better off dead than alive (and obviously everyone (yes, even the baddies) agrees with that). So, while preserving the lives of the goodies is important, preserving the discussion is just as (if not more) important. If nothing conclusive comes out, then we can all jump on the ST bandwagon later, but for now the learning must continue!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

IM ALREDY DEAD!.... i hope a new mafia starts soon... i am doing so bad in all the others

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

The sense in that is that yes, we have found one baddie, but "not lynching a goodie" is not the only concern. Killing a baddie is important, yes, but killing 1 baddie doesn't win us the game. We need 'em all, and the best chance we have of learning who people are is through their day posts. Immediately hopping on the bandwagon tells us nothing about you, beyond that you've decided that the outed baddie is better off dead than alive (and obviously everyone (yes, even the baddies) agrees with that). So, while preserving the lives of the goodies is important, preserving the discussion is just as (if not more) important. If nothing conclusive comes out, then we can all jump on the ST bandwagon later, but for now the learning must continue!

Actually... I think we learn more from the night posts!

If we lynch a baddie it will be 4 baddies left plus Stryker and he has a much more difficult winning condition this time.

Beast - feel free to find out who I am the next night, but it's a waste of action! ;)

Edited by andromeda
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

The sense in that is that yes, we have found one baddie, but "not lynching a goodie" is not the only concern. Killing a baddie is important, yes, but killing 1 baddie doesn't win us the game. We need 'em all, and the best chance we have of learning who people are is through their day posts. Immediately hopping on the bandwagon tells us nothing about you, beyond that you've decided that the outed baddie is better off dead than alive (and obviously everyone (yes, even the baddies) agrees with that). So, while preserving the lives of the goodies is important, preserving the discussion is just as (if not more) important. If nothing conclusive comes out, then we can all jump on the ST bandwagon later, but for now the learning must continue!

I think SG is right, we've already discovered one of the baddies, it would help if we could discover another one without having to wait another night (risking the life of more goodies)...

I might change my vote in a while...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

I think SG is right, we've already discovered one of the baddies, it would help if we could discover another one without having to wait another night (risking the life of more goodies)...

I might change my vote in a while...

If we accidentally leave ST alive she might kill a goodie the next night?! And if she's Sabertooth or Pyro... good riddance!

Let's not risk, because we don't know anything about their secret abilities!

I love mafia :lol: I can't believe I didn't play this before :)

Edited by andromeda
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Actually... I think we learn more from the night posts!

If we lynch a baddie it will be 4 baddies left plus Stryker and he has a much more difficult winning condition this time.

Beast - feel free to find out who I am the next night, but it's a waste of action! ;)

Night posts are not meant to give us any big pieces of info - just some subtle hints. Days give us a reason to force people to post, which can then be analyzed and decoded allowing us to gain alot more info from days instead of nights. Also, we can bandwagon on somebody and then force them to defend themselves (which involves outing valuable info that they know) ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Night posts are not meant to give us any big pieces of info - just some subtle hints. Days give us a reason to force people to post, which can then be analyzed and decoded allowing us to gain alot more info from days instead of nights. Also, we can bandwagon on somebody and then force them to defend themselves (which involves outing valuable info that they know) ;)

How can a day post give you an overall picture when only one quarter of people are involved?? One or two baddies tend always to stay low profile... how do you smoke them out?! Vote for inactive ones... and then they complain, blah, blah and you get nothing! :rolleyes:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Aw...I died :( *grabs a bowl of ghost popcorn and hands another to Rir* Good luck innocents...I'll be sitting here munching on undead fast food...Oh...and I'm now slightly afraid of buses o.O *cringes as a car goes past the house*

<(^-^)>

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.