BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

X2: Rematch

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 3: Equilibrium

LIS was once again sitting in Starbucks sipping on a coffee. However this time he decided to go to one across town, lest he run into Rogue...again…The coffee shop was empty except for the Baristas and himself until a couple walked into the door. The woman had long flowing reddish brown hair, was slender, yet curvaceous. The guy was a little taller than she was, muscular, brown hair and wore awesome red sunglasses. The guy looked over at LIS and whispered something to the woman. She looked at him an nodded. The guy turned towards LIS once more, catching his attention, lifted his sunglasses and with a quick red beam, shot a hole right through LIS’s chest. He returned his glasses and the couple walked outside.

-------------------------------------------

Zerep sat on his couch, watching TV. It was about 3AM and he was wired from drinking too much coffee. The news came on about a “Coffeehouse shootout” that caught his attention. He was curious if he could see who did the shooting and who was shot. The image was too pixilated for him to make out any faces. Zerep turned the TV off stood up and turned to go to bed when he saw something move down the hallway. He calmly advanced further down curious as to who the hell was in his house. As he approached the corner three claws shot out of Wolverines fist and straight through Zerep’s skull. Wolverine retracted his claws and said to him self, “one more down.”

--------------------------------------------

Sabretooth decided to go out and see if he could find any X-Men to kill. He ventured to a nearby bar to see if any of them were in there. As he walked in, he noticed an older gentleman sitting in the corner table with his back to everyone, reading a book. “Stryker,” he thought. Sabretooth, walked swiftly towards the man grabbed his shoulder, spun him around and stopped. “What the hell man?” the guy said, “I don’t know you. Get your damn hands off me!” Sabretooth punched the guy and left the bar.

He decided to walk back to the Brotherhood’s hideout when he noticed something: A young girl walking home alone. “Wait, why is a young girl walking home, alone, at 3AM, wearing sunglasses at night?” he thought to himself, “oh s***, that’s Izzy!” Sabretooth rushed her from the side. Izzy had already seen Sabretooth coming quickly ducked and made him trip over her. He jumped up and picked up a large rock and threw it at her. Izzy jumped to the side. Unfortunately it wasn’t quick enough, the rock hit her arm and left a huge gash. Izzy screamed in pain and reached to take her glasses off. “I don’t think so little girl,” Sabretooth said as he picked up another larger rock and lobbed it at her head. Izzy hit the floor, limp bodied. he kicked her body onto the side of the road at continued on his way to he hideout.

Night 1: Twisted Circumstances

Day 1: Heated Defenses

Night 2: Revelations

Day 2: Quick Decisions

Host: Impervious

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

7. GC [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

8. star_tiger [Powerless][Pyro]

9. Izzy [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

10. Andromeda

11. A. Person[Powerless][Magneto]

12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

13. Lost in Space[DEAD][Killed by Cyclops]

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep [DEAD][Killed by Wolverine]

16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

Day 3 begins now and ends in 24 hours.

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

10. Andromeda

14. Prince_Marth85

Wolverine you were supposed to kill PM man! :rolleyes:

Thank you very much Nightcrawler for saving Izzy <_< The instructions were simple... oh forget it!

I'm not voting until other X-men decide who's next. I think that PM and Woon are baddies! Woon is not defending himself enough :blink: so I don't trust him!

And I don't like The Equilibrium title, it suggests that we are left with three baddies and Stryker and four X-men! Which is bad!

So it means that we don't have to pretend anymore whether we are good or bad but just vote to lynch the member of the other party, I count Stryker as a baddie. Anyway it would be a draw and the dice will decide who goes! That would be very bad! :unsure:

If there are four X-men left we all know who they are! B))

Reaymond I need your opinion on this! :)

Edited by andromeda

There are no more than 2 of the Brotherhood remaining. I believe that Prince Marth is one of them. However, Magneto, Pyro, and Toad are all dead. It's very likely that someone was targeted by Mystique last night, and therefore lost their action (Wolverine, I'm kind of lookin' at you, here). It seems likely that they'd have picked a killing role, as this late in the game they need to balance the sides quick. However, once again we see no action from Stryker... I'm not positive that he's dead, but rather he might be biding his time. Regardless, for the moment, there are only 2 "baddies" left, and possibly the 1 independent.

There are no more than 2 of the Brotherhood remaining. I believe that Prince Marth is one of them. However, Magneto, Pyro, and Toad are all dead. It's very likely that someone was targeted by Mystique last night, and therefore lost their action (Wolverine, I'm kind of lookin' at you, here). It seems likely that they'd have picked a killing role, as this late in the game they need to balance the sides quick. However, once again we see no action from Stryker... I'm not positive that he's dead, but rather he might be biding his time. Regardless, for the moment, there are only 2 "baddies" left, and possibly the 1 independent.

How can you tell that Toad is dead? Actions of every player are performed anyway regardless whether someone killed them during the night (when they acted) or not! :huh:

I'm not sure about Mistique manipulating Wolverine cause... Wolverine pretty much had a mind of it's own during the entire game, besides it would have been very dangerous (irresponsible) for Mistique to target Wolverine, cause the random player that Imp chooses as a victim of the stolen ability action includes every player! So if Mistique did recklessly target Wolverine she could have easily offed one of her own!!!

I so wanna lynch Sabertooth!!! :mad:

w00t - fantastic story! Wish my death was more sesational - I promised Izzie a coffee too ... Do they have a Starbucks where I am goig - settles for the ghost popcorn

Spelling edit

Edited by Lost in space

Uh..no. From my point of view, x-men lost 2 more people. I told you I was good..and if Izzy was good, then I couldn't be bad..but oh well. Stryker is possibly alive, so lets see what happens.

Edited by Zerep

How can you tell that Toad is dead? Actions of every player are performed anyway regardless whether someone killed them during the night (when they acted) or not! :huh:

I'm not sure about Mistique manipulating Wolverine cause... Wolverine pretty much had a mind of it's own during the entire game, besides it would have been very dangerous (irresponsible) for Mistique to target Wolverine, cause the random player that Imp chooses as a victim of the stolen ability action includes every player! So if Mistique did recklessly target Wolverine she could have easily offed one of her own!!!

I so wanna lynch Sabertooth!!! :mad:

Oh believe him... Toad IS dead... I think things can get bad for us if we don't act quick... It is possible that toad might of attacked wolverine and that's why he didn't act, but if that was the case then why didnt' nightcrawler save Izzy???

We should lynch sabretooth... Anyone know who that is??? We need a hint...

I thought we were aiming for prince marth <_<

Still no action from Stryker???? That is so weird... I wonder if he's still alive...

Does anyone know if Wolverine was attacked by Mystique last night?

Edited by JarZe

So, best case: 2 Brotherhood, 6 X-men (I think this is likely)

worst case: 2 Brotherhood, 5 X-men and Stryker (possible)

I'm going to wait for someone else to do a role analysis, though, because I'm a little busy at work. We need to change who our priorities are for saves, however. Myself? For instance? I shouldn't be a priority any more. Saving roles (particularly Nightcrawler), and killing roles should be our priorities.

Uh..no. From my point of view, x-men lost 2 more people. I told you I was good..and if Izzy was good, then I couldn't be bad..but oh well. Stryker is possibly alive, so lets see what happens.

Dead roles post in gray! ;)

Oh believe him... Toad IS dead... I think things can get bad for us if we don't act quick... It is possible that toad might of attacked wolverine and that's why he didn't act, but if that was the case then why didnt' nightcrawler save Izzy???

We should lynch sabretooth... Anyone know who that is??? We need a hint...

I thought we were aiming for prince marth <_<

Toad didn't attack Wolverine cause he had a kill - Zerep!

I have no idea about Nightcrawler... :( and I think that we should vote off Woon or Prince Marth! Woon's been constantly dodging my questions and refusing to give us a solid hint about who he is!!

So LIS was Toad?? I assumed from the beginning who Izzy was, but I have no idea who Zerep was. I hope we still have saving roles! :blink:

It's weird that nobody voted yet... not even the suspected baddies?? :huh: I guess that the baddies are waiting for us to make a choice and then to bandwagon.

Edited by andromeda

I'm thinking that Kat was stryker... it just seems to fit in.

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond voting for Marth

6. SomeGuy

10. Andromeda

14. Prince_Marth85

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

6. SomeGuy - voting for Marth

10. Andromeda

14. Prince_Marth85

I guess we're all saying it. Any defense, Marth?

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

10. Andromeda - voting for Marth

14. Prince_Marth85

Edited by andromeda

Here's my vote... I still don't get why PM hasn't said a word :huh:

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe - Voting for Marth

10. Andromeda - voting for Marth

14. Prince_Marth85

... a couple walked into the door. The woman had long flowing reddish brown hair, was slender, yet curvaceous.

Does this mean JG is still alive??? Or am I just looking too much in the post?? :huh:

He had some computer issues... however Woon didn't and he is still not posting??

I'm changing my vote!

Think about it! If Woon would have been X-men member he would have been attacked long time ago by one of the baddies!!! Same goes for PM!

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe - Voting for Marth

10. Andromeda - voting for Woon

14. Prince_Marth85

He had some computer issues... however Woon didn't and he is still not posting??

I'm changing my vote!

Think about it! If Woon would have been X-men member he would have been attacked long time ago by one of the baddies!!! Same goes for PM!

I actually think they're both baddies... And still in my baddie list... I don't trust PM <_<