BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

X2: Rematch

The Mystery Man hovers high over the Earth, gazing upon the deaths that occurred the two days prior. Laughing aloud he thinks to himself , 'Lets do this again, only this time I want tempers to be fueled, I was madness and rage, I want more blood!!!' and with that everyone rose from the dead. 16 individuals fighting for what they believe in, determined enough to let nothing stand in their way, nothing....

post-10171-1232040567.jpg

Brotherhood – Has BTSC

Magneto - Each night, he can choose one person to protect. Also he can save himself, but not two nights in a row. Cannot be identified by Professor X.

Mystique - Any night but not two in a row, she may change her appearance to that of another player and perform that players action on another. That person will be notified that their likeness was duplicated and their action was not successful. The new target player will be chosen at random.

Toad - Any night but not two in a row, selects one player that will lose their role ability for that night or following day.

Pyro - Any night, but not two in a row, he can choose one player to kill.

Sabretooth - Each night he can choose one player to kill.

X-men

Professor X - Chooses one person each night to read their mind and find their role. The target will be notified that they were discovered and be allowed to send one message to the Professor.. Has a 50% chance of success. If he tries to identify Magneto, there is a 100% chance of failure.

Wolverine - Invincible while Nightcrawler is alive. Can choose to attack one person each night. Invincible to injection. Has a 25% chance of going into a rage, causing his attack to fail. Cannot be killed by Stryker the first night.

Rogue - Has a two-part ability. Night 1: she can choose one target and drain them of their ability that night stopping their action. Night 2: she can use the player’s ability that she stole in any player in the game.

Cyclops - Has BTSC with Jean Grey. Any night he can kill one person, as long as Jean Grey isn’t saving someone. If Jean Grey dies, then Cyclops gets restricted to use his ability any night but not two in a row.

Jean Grey - Has BTSC with Cyclops. Any night she can save one person, as long as Cyclops isn’t killing someone. If Cyclops dies, then Jean Grey gets restricted to use her ability any night but not two in a row.

Nightcrawler - He may save one person any night but not two nights in a row. If wolverine is attacked his save goes to him instead of his intended target. Knows who Wolverine is, but not vice versa.

Beast - Any day but not two days in a row, Beast can seek a HERO role of his choosing, and learns the identity of the player with that role.

Colossus - May save one person any night but cannot save anyone more than two nights in a row

Angel - He can save someone each night by flying them to safety. He can’t save the same person two nights in a row. Angel can save himself.

Storm – Can control the weather. Storm can only use one ability each night/day cycle.

1- Tornado: Storm can call in a tornado every other night starting with night two. There is a 50% chance of disorienting the target causing their action to fail and a 50% chance to kill the target.

2- Lightning: Storm can call in a lightning strike each day which has a 25% chance of missing her intended target and being directed to a new, random target, including herself.

3 - Rain: Each night can summon a rain storm that causes her target to have a 33% fail rate in their ability. If Pyro is targeted there is a 100% chance of him failing.

4 - Blizzard: every other night can summon up a blizzard which will stop the target from performing their action.

Independent

Stryker - Each night Stryker can choose one mutant to experiment on (kill) and reveal their identity. Wins if he kills Wolverine. (Nightcrawler, and Magneto must be dead first). If Wolverine is killed by another player, must be the last player remaining.

Lynching:

Each day the players will vote to have one person taken to the front of the line at Worthington Laboratories to receive an injection. This injection has a 50% of failing and a 50% chance of killing. Once injected that player’s role is revealed. If the injection fails, that player will not be allowed to use their ability the next night or day, depending on that player’s role.

Night/Day Cycle

The nights will be 20 hours long (no exceptions, unless actions get sent in more quickly. The days will be exactly 24 hours long, unless there is a landslide vote in which case I may end it sooner.

Secret abilities

Every player has a secret ability which will be known only to them. Some are player chosen, some are automatic. However, once that ability has been used it will be revealed in the post without revealing the player’s identity.

Host: Impervious

1. Twin Pop

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

7. GC

8. star_tiger

9. Izzy

10. andromeda

11. A. Person

12. Kat

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

16. Riranor

Night one ends in exactly 20 Hours! (Unless I get in all actions sooner)

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry all I missed and update to the roles:

Beast - Every day Beast can seek a HERO role of his choosing, and learns the identity of the player with that role. There is a 25% chance of failure

Well I will make this last as long as poss to redeem myself and will post in the morning :P , Lets make it fun in the right places (player) and ugly where it counts (Role) keep the spam out we will have a nail biting game - folks

I will save Impervious tonight :lol:

Well I will make this last as long as poss to redeem myself and will post in the morning :P , Lets make it fun in the right places (player) and ugly where it counts (Role) keep the spam out we will have a nail biting game - folks

I will save Impervious tonight :lol:

LIS gains night one invincibility tonight for such post.

j/k :P

Hmm... It seems like I have missed out the signing period this time. <_<

Too bad, but there's nothing else I can do. Hope you guys enjoy.

Aww... :( :( :( I'm sure everyone would love to have you on back-up though! :)

Guys, I don't advise letting us know when you've sent your actions in. It gives away part of your role (Assuming you're being honest, but, sorry, because I don't expect any of you three to delude us about sending in your action. Not really a noobie thing to do.), and frankly, I don't think anyone cares.:P

Guys, I don't advise letting us know when you've sent your actions in. It gives away part of your role (Assuming you're being honest, but, sorry, because I don't expect any of you three to delude us about sending in your action. Not really a noobie thing to do.), and frankly, I don't think anyone cares.:P

Izzy everyone was doing that... we are excited that we are playing this again. Posting was more for the yippees then to let people know that we sent in our actions and it's still to early to point fingers! :)

Izzy everyone was doing that... we are excited that we are playing this again. Posting was more for the yippees then to let people know that we sent in our actions and it's still to early to point fingers! :)

I missed the first page somehow.. Either way... Grah, nevermind.

My action was sent a few hours ago.:)

oh sure izzy make an excuse so they dont think your a baddie. (well done0 :wacko:

ha ha izzy, you're already getting called out by noobs...sory

I will say (and i'm actually being serious) that has nothing to do with the game at all. I refuse to state what faction anyone belongs to. all i'll say is.......

me

:)