BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

X2: Rematch

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jean does not have a save tonight unless she has a secret, not two in a row - save yourself jean if you have a secret save on self, if it's once then decide if it is best or not

Rogue - you may want to check Reaymond he is leading us a bit astray - if you have a double as secret then him and GC or Me if worried, if I am right we all survive or kill a baddie. Rogue if you have a secret that can upgrade your kill do not use on GC or REAYMOND untill we are sure

Nicht crawler do not do nothing - save self if you have it - it will keep wolverine safe if you stay alive and

colosus can save - who he choses

Beast - check night crawler - he can defend wolverine - we need night crawler safe, find out if he is alive - we are in trouble if he died last night.. be careful what ou do with the info..

Prof X - GC or Me is fine unless you have a better idea - we can clear me and move on, GC may not be too happy to be checked??

Actually Prof x check out Reaymond as he keeps acting like you, I know he is not wolverine, Or Cylops - neither have to ask for a save - unless they want to wate it?? Conclusion REAYMOND may be trying to waste a save as Stryker, or to make sure the brotherhood atacks are repelled and Stryker lives

Sorry REAYMOND - got to call you on your tactics - you would have spotted Jean can not save tonight. - Did I miss something

LIS... Prof X investigated me on Night 1... im sure I said that before, and we both know each others identities. So no Prof, don't investigate me again, go for LIS tonight, it would be handy to have someone else in on our mini/fake BTSC group. Do the same thing that I did with you to get each other's identities ;) Use exactly the same word as before if LIS is baddie (stryker included). Do not mention it if he is good as my spreadsheet will change dramatically either way ;)

Rogue... do NOT target me. Whatever you do, make sure that you DO NOT target me otherwise my plan will fail.

Beast... get somebody elses identity. I know who nightcrawler is, so if they are in danger I will save them myself ;)

Jean does have a save, us it on IZZY! tonight ;) as Nick clarified before

Collosus save me ;)

Wolverine... attack... yourself if you don't want to risk team killing. Nightcrawler will save you so you will be guaranteed to live :P

This is the first useful thing that you said, if you live the night we will find out in a lynch who you are! <_< There's a lot of inconsistency in your posts and they are way too long because you change your opinion three times before you reach the end.

Reaymond I expect you to imply the same amount of pressure on LIS as you did on me?! Understood! (It wasn't a question)

Good!!!

I'll make this short

The lynch is the last of my worries - I'll plead no contest after the first vote :D I do not expect to go to far in this game

You can save your self the debate you and GC hate :D , seriously though I will tell you tomorrow if i am in the lynch or not - or as soon as the night post is up and i have my spread sheet finnished - At least my defense will not be "Vote the baddie, VOte the baddie .. stop talking vote the baddie

BTW - since when have i made real sense in this forum? That would be a first :P

Would be funny if Magneto saves me - though on GC would be funnier... do it magneto do it.. I want to see him get out of it

I think Andromeda needs a save... BIG TIME!

On the other hand there's been plenty of people that hasn't been active in the posts... I wonder what's with prince_marth85, has anyone heard from him or investigated him???

I'm curious... ;)

I think the night will end in a while, so we'll see what happens...

I think reaymond's idea is a good one... I'll follow ;)

Edited by JarZe

Okay, I have a plan by which I can prove that I am one of the X-men.

Wolverine, attack me tonight!

If Magneto saves me I am obviously not one of the X-men. If a X-men saving role saves me, then it's obvious that I am one of you guys.

If the Brotherhood target me, it's clear that I am not one of them. If they kill me, they are obviously wasting a kill. Which baddie would want to kill a suspected baddie and facilitate the X-men narrowing down the suspects. :P

EDIT: Emphasis

?? Magneto saving him self tonight ??

Yeah! You need to be saved. But still, Wolverine can attack me.

But hey! Imp, can Magneto save one of the X-men? I hope not, otherwise they could frame me. :unsure:

EDIT: Emphasis

It says anyone - Seeing the gap, getting with the programme - it can be a frame/distraction at worse

Sorry a miscalculation on my part.

Wolverine/Cyclops do not target me if you don't want to reduce the X-men by one.

I repeat, I miscalculated; so Wolverine/Cyclops do not target me.

Edit: Typo

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: See you in the lynch

If you don't believe that I'm one of the X-men ask Impervious ;)
:lol:

If you think I am a baddie ask impervious :D

nice one ANDRO

Night 2: Revelations

LIS was sitting at Starbucks once again, when he noticed Rogue walk in and head straight to the counter. He immediately tensed up after what Nightcrawler said to him the other evening. He tried to hide himself with the newspaper he was reading in hopes that she wouldn’t see him again. As Rogue looked around she noticed LIS. “Hmm he looks interesting, must have some good ability to steal,” she thought to herself. She waited for her Vanilla latte’ to be served and then headed to his table. “Hi,” she said as LIS jumped up. “Get away from me!” LIS yelled at her. He nearly jumped halfway across the room, and Rogue could have sworn he ran along the wall just before he bolted outside and disappeared.

A. Person sat at her desk, taping her fingers rapidly, obviously uneasy about something. She looked concerned, almost paranoid. The slightest noise made her jump. She decided it’d be best if she just laid her head down on her desk and rested for a few minutes. Maybe then she would relax a bit. As she did so, Wolverine crept down the hall hoping to remain unnoticed. He approached the room where AP was resting and extended his claws. He stood in front of her desk laughing to himself at the ease of this kill. As he brought his fist down to strike AP he was stopped. He tried to move his other arm but that turned out to be impossible. AP sat up laughing, “Did you really think you could kill me that easily? I think not, now why don’t you go stick yourself in that large trashcan across the street and contemplate a better approach? AP continued laughing as Wolverine flew through the window and onto the trashcan, still unable to move.

Grey cells was walking back to his car when he noticed his tire was slashed. Only it looked more like a large cat clawed at it rather than someone taking a knife to it. GC looked around trying to see who did it. He heard a low growl and quickly turned around, nothing. He reached into his pocket to grab his cell phone to dial 911 and report the incident. He didn’t notice, however, the car slowly being lifted off the ground. “911 Emergency, how may I assist yo….” CRUNCH. Sabretooth dropped the car on GC leaving his lifeless body trapped beneath it.

Night 1: Twisted Circumstances

Day 1: Heated Defenses

Host: Impervious

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

7. GC [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

8. star_tiger [Powerless][Pyro]

9. Izzy

10. Andromeda

11. A. Person

12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

Day 2 ends at 4PM PST.

No attack from Stryker last night? I doubt he was inactive, because otherwise Nick wouldn't have said he received all the PMs. This probably means he's dead.

This leaves us with the slightly easier burden of offing Magneto, Toad, Mystique, and Sabretooth.

Here's my list of goodies at this point: Me, Reaymond, Zerep, SomeGuy, and probably Andromeda as goodies.

LIS - I'm still uncertain about you. I have a very good idea about what your role is, but only with about a 60% certainty.

Which leaves us with this list of possible baddies:

Woon, Randro, Twin_Bro, JarZe, A.Person, and Prince Marth.

That's 6 people and 4 possible baddies. If anyone knows anything on any of these, say it not. Assuming my list is right and we take a random pick, we have a 66% chance of lynching a baddie today. :D

Well, going purely by my X-Person lore, this...

~~~A. Person sat at her desk, taping her fingers rapidly, obviously uneasy about something. She looked concerned, almost paranoid. The slightest noise made her jump. She decided it’d be best if she just laid her head down on her desk and rested for a few minutes. Maybe then she would relax a bit. As she did so, Wolverine crept down the hall hoping to remain unnoticed. He approached the room where AP was resting and extended his claws. He stood in front of her desk laughing to himself at the ease of this kill. As he brought his fist down to strike AP he was stopped. He tried to move his other arm but that turned out to be impossible. AP sat up laughing, “Did you really think you could kill me that easily? I think not, now why don’t you go stick yourself in that large trashcan across the street and contemplate a better approach? AP continued laughing as Wolverine flew through the window and onto the trashcan, still unable to move.~~~

seems very Magneto-ish to me. I believe that AP was saved by Magneto, but more specifically in a "AP IS Magneto" kind of way. However, that seems like a fairly huge hint to drop. So, can we possibly get Impervious to confirm this? Was AP saved by Magneto?

Well, going purely by my X-Person lore, this...

~~~A. Person sat at her desk, taping her fingers rapidly, obviously uneasy about something. She looked concerned, almost paranoid. The slightest noise made her jump. She decided it’d be best if she just laid her head down on her desk and rested for a few minutes. Maybe then she would relax a bit. As she did so, Wolverine crept down the hall hoping to remain unnoticed. He approached the room where AP was resting and extended his claws. He stood in front of her desk laughing to himself at the ease of this kill. As he brought his fist down to strike AP he was stopped. He tried to move his other arm but that turned out to be impossible. AP sat up laughing, “Did you really think you could kill me that easily? I think not, now why don’t you go stick yourself in that large trashcan across the street and contemplate a better approach? AP continued laughing as Wolverine flew through the window and onto the trashcan, still unable to move.~~~

seems very Magneto-ish to me. I believe that AP was saved by Magneto, but more specifically in a "AP IS Magneto" kind of way. However, that seems like a fairly huge hint to drop. So, can we possibly get Impervious to confirm this? Was AP saved by Magneto?

AP was saved, by who i shall not say. the post is up for interpretation.

That may have gone well - it did for me, waste of time rogue and you too night crawler - I do not need your help - good job I did not upgrade, it would have caused a problem for us.

Are we getting good news that Stryker is dead from night one (KAT or RIRANOR) or was that GC ?? - Nice one!

Also no attack by cyclops or storm - that's two nights that we have not attacked, but then we have no confirmed target yet

Colussus and Angel not mentioned either as saves ?? for two nights

out of three we must be down at least storm (KAT/RIRANOR) night one and a save role.

BTW - SG, I thought so too, or it was a save role = I did suggest Night crawler to save them selves. Can Wolverine attack Night crawler - that wld be a random mistake if he was off saving himself

Wolverine - you are just a psycho slasher going random - Has the Psycho slipped you some thing

Prof X and beast pls help with some info in some way, I presume you are not mentioned in the night actions - don't tell us your dead. Well you cant if you are, but you know what I mean

We could do with a little help from the QUITE ONES - And jarZe suspiciously jumped around the voting- i had him high on my stryker/sabretooth list

Lets find a target for Cyclops, and hopefuly Jean is still around or Night crawler to help

BTW - if you have doubts still - Cylops can attack me tonight if you doubt me - I wont upgrade now Stryker looks out of it. PROMISE TO IMPERVIOUS NO UPGRADE FOR ME.

Hey everybody, I'm sure Izzy mentioned I was away for awhile (8 hours may have been an understatement though, my dad wanted me to stay for the rest of the weekend at his middle of no-where, no internet/cable, foor deprived home.), so its good to be back. Heh, they sure are alot of posts to go over before I make a decisions, but I still have my suspicions..

(Thanks Izzy for keeping me for the most part up to date.)

Edited by Zerep

This is how you get a discussion going Izzy. I noticed Twin Bro and Zerep reading - You will not vote for Zerep i think so you have a choice of starting discussion - feel free anyone to talk. Even if your name is not here

I will not have much time tomorow as I have to try to get back to UK - may have to drive

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

9. Izzy

10. Andromeda

11. A. Person

13. Lost in Space voting for ZEREP

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

Day 2 ends at 4PM PST.

If you have a save role too Zerep, let it out or just keep protcting your self

Funny I thought you were coming after me Izzy - good job I dumbed down, we still have Rogue unless that was GC - we neede to torture him badly before kiling him - At least we we wont have a shut down on discussion and I know Andro is itching for it now. I know your disapointed from yesterday Andro but pls stay with us

Izzie BIG HINT I CAN SAVE (and Magneto clearly di not help me- I HAVE a LITTLE SOMETHING IN MY BACK POCKET FOR RAINY NIGHTS!!

I am not Night crawler - had to say that as I would have to be prepared big time tonight - NC can confirm if is still around, hope that was not GC

Take some pills Izzy it's 2:55 am and I amy ahve my flight confirmed by the morning

(Thanks Izzy for keeping me for the most part up to date.)

Sarcasm? (Eli just finished telling me in MSN how great of an updater/helper I am, and mentioned this one time in 6th grade when the teacher needed me to explain something to some kids, and my reaction was basically "*reads paper* Oh my God. It's easy. FIGURE IT OUT!)

Sorry, but it's hard to explain 10+ pages of new posts. :P

Izzie BIG HINT I CAN SAVE (and Magneto clearly di not help me- I HAVE a LITTLE SOMETHING IN MY BACK POCKET FOR RAINY NIGHTS!!

I am not Night crawler - had to say that as I would have to be prepared big time tonight - NC can confirm if is still around, hope that was not GC

Take some pills Izzy it's 2:55 am and I amy ahve my flight confirmed by the morning

That.. somewhat confirms my suspicions if I interpreted it correctly. If you're going for information, why the hell are you voting for Eli? I can vouch for him, leave it be. I think we should try and get info. from either Woon, Randro, Twin_Bro, JarZe, A.Person, or Prince Marth.

I don't know about you guys but I think both the saves sound like self-saves... It's weird cause the saver was not mentioned and as you can see there wasn't another character involved...

jarZe suspiciously jumped around the voting- i had him high on my stryker/sabretooth list

I was supporting reaymond in his investigation routine, that's why I originally changed my vote to Andromeda... After all those posts I was convinced (as most of you) about Andro's innocence... I wonder why he didn't get targeted last night...

Which leaves us with this list of possible baddies:

Woon, Randro, Twin_Bro, JarZe, A.Person, and Prince Marth

I think I might lean towards PrinceMarth, I think I might know something from him according to what happened last night... To me he is very suspicious... I think I lean towards Woon (who replaces Twin_Pop, correct me if I'm wrong) being innocent too...

So according to Izzy and what I know (not 100%, but I have a STRONG feeling) it's down to:

Randro, Twin_Bro, A.Person and PrinceMarth...

Anyone supports my theory?

Hmm. I could see something being set-up to where Randro on Twin_Bro would be on the same team as it's both of their first Mafia. They're dad dropped out to help them, and unless he's really going through the effort to deceive both his sons, I'm almost positive they're on the same team.

A. Person tends to slip under the mafia radar. I don't know whether she does the purposely, but it happens.

Prince Marth has been inactive as well.

Not really sure about those two, so I'm going to go with Randro.

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

9. Izzy - voting for Randro

10. Andromeda

11. A. Person

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe - Voting for Randro

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

10. Andromeda

11. A. Person

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

I'm going for Randro also...

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe - voting for Randro

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy - voting for A. Person

10. Andromeda

11. A. Person

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep

GC was not Stryker. GC was sadly a goodie. It seems like our day 1 shenanigans were put to some good use, however, and a lot of people are painting a picture (whether or not it's a good one) of what's going on. That said, I think that A. Person is Magneto, and saved themselves last night. That "freezing and tossing Wolverine" thing last night just struck me as being too much in line with the movies, and I know the night post isn't supposed to have hints but, well... This one is too good to pass up, and it sounds like this Person needs to be investigated anyways.

Edit: Missed a vote.

Edited by SomeGuy

LIS if your trying to get information from me, I have none that would be useful. Your wasting your vote and making a mistake. If your on the assumption that I have a save role, why would you vote for me to be lynched? Assuming your good, why would you want to weaken your allies?