BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

X2: Rematch

If we accidentally leave ST alive she might kill a goodie the next night?! And if she's Sabertooth or Pyro... good riddance!

Let's not risk, because we don't know anything about their secret abilities!

I love mafia :lol: I can't believe I didn't play this before :)

There's no reason to keep her alive, I mean, if we don't find anything during the day, then we bandwagon on ST and lynch her...

I don't know, it's just an idea...

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can a day post give you an overall picture when only one quarter of people are involved?? One or two baddies tend always to stay low profile... how do you smoke them out?! Vote for inactive ones... and then they complain, blah, blah and you get nothing! :rolleyes:

everybody has to vote during the day (unless there is a special ability like in Mt O) so everybody HAS to be active on the thread, unlike nights where actions can be sent privately. Its not just voting for inactives or suspicious people, but weeding any bits of info you can get out of players. Read SWM when Riranor had to out himself to save his life in a lynch. Unfortunately "pilot" was deemed a role that could be wasted so he was still lynched, but just by voting for somebody randomly, we found out a role.

Host: Impervious

1. woon - voting for SomeGuy

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe - Voting for LIS

5. Reaymond voting for Izzy

6. SomeGuy - voting for GC

7. GC - voting for Star tiger

8. star_tiger

9. Izzy - voting for Star tiger

10. andromeda - voting for Star tiger

11. A. Person

12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep - voting for Star tiger

16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

*EDIT* Changed color

Edited by JarZe

2. Randro-voting for SomeGuy

3. Twin_Bro

8. star_tiger

11. A. Person

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

I agree with you someguy. I think we should put pressure on someone to find out more about them. :D you first!

noting there is random and crazy here - I think you are all right

ST - needs to answer or die

we - should consider making another lynchee talk as some guy says!

others - stop the total randomness and make it even to have a face off

we are either lucky or unlucky with Izzie

FanQ blue thingy - dankeshoon Nightcrawler - that was awesomely close

3. Twin_Bro - voting for Star tiger

8. star_tiger

11. A. Person

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

no point getting SG to talk, outing/giving hints about him will only be harmful to the goodies (any really clever people should know a lot about me now and my rank in the goodies heirarchy.) I say we go for Andro as she seems obsessed with ending the day asap, contradicting my posts about getting info out during the day which makes me think that we she wants to remain hidden.

On iPhone so could my vote be changed to andro please ;)

Edited by reaymond

4. JarZe - Voting for Andromeda

5. Reaymond voting for Andromeda

8. star_tiger

11. A. Person

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

Changing vote for reaymond...

And mine also ;)

4. JarZe - Voting for andromeda

5. Reaymond voting for andromeda

8. star_tiger

11. A. Person

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

sorry

edit: color mix up and wrong person

Edited by twin_bro

6. SomeGuy - voting for andromeda

8. star_tiger

11. A. Person

13. Lost in Space

14. Prince_Marth85

Nobody else is thinking what I'm thinking, and I'm determined to learn something.

FanQ blue thingy - dankeshoon Nightcrawler - that was awesomely close

:lol: just realized, I thought I was attacked by a baddie - but that's the other woman - mystique, rogue is welcome use my ability :lol:

“That was Rogue; if you had touched her she would have drained your life-force and could have possibly killed you.”
IMPERVIUOS - could that have been a kill stiuation, I read that as stopping their action not a kill

I think the missing ability uses (non mention in night post) must have been ineffective and thus are not worthy of scriptt - mine was not mentioned ??

Storm did not act ? - was that a block or a choice ?

Did Jean G do a good deed we know who izzie is not so that's worth noting.. not pointing finger though,

at least Cyclops had the sense not to go slashing, Wolverine seems to be on his own mission - take it easy big guy, you may or may not be targeting one of our own - then again.. I still don't know .

. GRRRR it's confusing with the lack of activity as Andro said - too little info

I wont start my spread sheet till next night . there are some points to clear -

:lol: just realized, I thought I was attacked by a baddie - but that's the other woman - mystique, rogue is welcome use my ability :lol:

IMPERVIUOS - could that have been a kill stiuation, I read that as stopping their action not a kill

I think the missing ability uses (non mention in night post) must have been ineffective and thus are not worthy of scriptt - mine was not mentioned ??

Storm did not act ? - was that a block or a choice ?

Did Jean G do a good deed we know who izzie is not so that's worth noting.. not pointing finger though,

at least Cyclops had the sense not to go slashing, Wolverine seems to be on his own mission - take it easy big guy, you may or may not be targeting one of our own - then again.. I still don't know .

. GRRRR it's confusing with the lack of activity as Andro said - too little info

I wont start my spread sheet till next night . there are some points to clear -

it could have been either. Which I cannot say. However it was a save nonetheless and was written as such. Also yes, if abilities were stopped and/or not used that night and did not need to be included into the night post it was not posted.

What do you mean?
WE know two roles you can not be (wolverine and Jean G) and two others died that pretty much should have been good unless there were other factors at play.. ..

so the swing goes against you - especially the angst of being mentioned in a vote and in another post.. Don't feel threatened

Ah ... another thought Nightcrawler is Izzie - germaninc connection (ein bichen) :lol:

8. star_tiger

11. A. Person

13. Lost in Space SomeGuy

14. Prince_Marth85

Nobody else is thinking what I'm thinking, and I'm determined to learn something.
me too :D - we have too use this to find another ... also a stop gap vote so just offer up your defense - we can always switch to Andromeda/ST B))

I guess we've discovered two baddies from all of this. SomeGuy and Star Tiger. Lynch one tonight, kill the other tomorrow.

What has Andromeda done to look suspicious?

What on earth makes you say that?

Edit: Andromeda is attempting to prevent people from discussing during the day. Encouraging a bandwagon. So, I've decided that I agree with those that would like to hear more from her, particularly hints at her role. The more we know, the better our actions in the future will be planned. And, for you SWG folks, it would be sad if you made the same mistake 2 games in a row, Izzy.

Edited by SomeGuy

What mistake did I make in Star Wars? I wasn't counting on an R2 manipulation, my plan was sound that aside.

SG: I've changed my mind. It seemed as if you were doing the thing I did with Peace last game, but more subtly. I agree we should hear more from people, but accidentally lynching a goodie with a poor excuse is not a good thing. Let's keep majority vote on ST, shall we?

8. star_tiger

11. A. Person - voting for SomeGuy

13. Lost in Space SomeGuy

14. Prince_Marth85

He seems like he knows too much...

I guess we've discovered two baddies from all of this. SomeGuy and Star Tiger. Lynch one tonight, kill the other tomorrow.

What has Andromeda done to look suspicious?

pushing hard ???- but that was me too - as a novice :) - though she recently said she was edgy o general - perhaps her sceret desire is to be an executioner

What on earth makes you say that?

Edit: Andromeda is attempting to prevent people from discussing during the day. Encouraging a bandwagon. So, I've decided that I agree with those that would like to hear more from her, particularly hints at her role. The more we know, the better our actions in the future will be planned. And, for you SWG folks, it would be sad if you made the same mistake 2 games in a row, Izzy.

as devils advocate, she has to explain why she either pushed hard for a quick lynch and not want a 'second' opinion -

SG v ST v Andro - we just want a little chat

dare I say that they are ALL pretty supicious - what happens in a three way lynch - we may get all three

I'm off to bed and will check in the morning - lets hope there are no tricky double votes - or special lynch saves.. at least we may have info if that happens

G'night

BTW - forgot - Impervious ... nice opening 'rematch' etching

edit to say.. I am betting one is stryker - that's why it's gone quite.

and anyone else notice ther choice getting blocked/twisted/diverted - we may find mystique too tonight

Edited by Lost in space

As far as discussion is concerned, I don't think we are going to accomplish much on the first day. The first day is usually a random-vote-day but here we are placed in an ideal situation with a baddie's identity out. Unless ST or for that matter anybody else gives us the identity of Stryker, I suggest we stick with ST.

pushing hard ???- but that was me too - as a novice :) - though she recently said she was edgy o general - perhaps her sceret desire is to be an executioner

Heh, in real life? Nah, I'd only ever, erm, you know, those who oppose me. And only if I have enough power/police manipulation to do it. Give it 10 years guys, the world will be mine. ;)

as devils advocate, she has to explain why she either pushed hard for a quick lynch and not want a 'second' opinion -

Because, as incredible as it would be that we actually get something out of day 1 lynching, I doubt that that's going to happen, so instead of us accidentally lynching someone who might actually be a good guy (SG/Andromeda), it's more important that we get ST out of the way first.

edit to say.. I am betting one is stryker - that's why it's gone quite.

and anyone else notice ther choice getting blocked/twisted/diverted - we may find mystique too tonight

Yeah, that would be good.

I was hoping that someone would be smart enough and catch on, but I guess that won't be happening any time soon <_< I really didn't want to explain why Magneto protected me (the less the baddies know, the better), but I see I don't have much of a choice. I have a secret ability to allow a saving role (randomly chosen that I guess includes baddie saving roles as well) to protect me twice in the whole game. I chose to use it last night because the goodies tend to attack each other on Night 1's since there hasn't been enough discussion to make an accurate suspicion against someone else. Plus the fact that the baddies obviously wouldn't attack each other, there's a higher chance of me getting killed and I thought it was better if I used one of my saves last night.

I very much don't want the goodies to lynch another goodie on Day 1 when they can be using this day much more effectively, and I definitely don't want to have to accept apologies after the day ends.

I was hoping that someone would be smart enough and catch on, but I guess that won't be happening any time soon <_< I really didn't want to explain why Magneto protected me (the less the baddies know, the better), but I see I don't have much of a choice. I have a secret ability to allow a saving role (randomly chosen that I guess includes baddie saving roles as well) to protect me twice in the whole game. I chose to use it last night because the goodies tend to attack each other on Night 1's since there hasn't been enough discussion to make an accurate suspicion against someone else. Plus the fact that the baddies obviously wouldn't attack each other, there's a higher chance of me getting killed and I thought it was better if I used one of my saves last night.

I very much don't want the goodies to lynch another goodie on Day 1 when they can be using this day much more effectively, and I definitely don't want to have to accept apologies after the day ends.

This is a pretty good reason why we shouldn't lynch her... BUT... We do not know if this is true, so I also would like to know if someone else has this ability (or had it in the last game/round)... But it's a pretty interesting ability if you actually have that...

Anyways, my vote remains... Let's see if some change their minds...

I'm gonna have to check on the results tomorrow morning... But I kind of have a feeling that it's gonna remain pretty much the same... Good luck ST... ;)

Great thinking, ST. :D But unfortunately, I am sure there wouldn't be secret abilities that powerful. You could have an ability, like you can choose for one night to be saved by a particular saving role. And like Wolverine getting a save automatically by NightCrawler, maybe one of you Brotherhood folks have a secret ability of getting saved by Magneto on being attacked. Now that sounds plausible.