BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

8 answers to this question

if a sniper 2 kills before he died.. and a machine gunner died every after every 2 kills he gets, who would have the best kill/death ratio?

What does that mean?

Does it mean: :blink:

If a sniper got 2 kills before he died?

Or is it: <_<

If a sniper tries 2 kill before he died?

Can you rephrase the riddle so that it is clearer?

ok.

if a sniper 2 kills before he died.. and a machine gunner died every after every 2 kills he gets, who would have the best kill/death ratio?

its very obvious but i tried :rolleyes:

I'm guessing you play Halo?

I think he means that:

If a sniper gets 2 kills and dies, while the gunner has 2 kills per death, who would have a better K/D Spread or kill/death ratio...

they would have equal K/D Spreads.

The sniper would have a ratio of 2:1. which is about 67%.

The gunner would have 2 kills per death which would make his ratio also 2:1 again about 67%.

ok.

its very obvious but i tried :rolleyes:

As best as I can interpret, you're asking the equivalent of the question, "Which weighs more, a pound of manure or a pound of feathers?".

If so, then both soldiers (occupation assumed) died with the same ratio, upon each of their first deaths. By your phrasing of "every 2 kills he gets", you seem to be opening the door for a talented medic to restart the heart of the dead machine-gunner, allowing him an additional two kills before dying again. Unfortunately, since he would have died twice, it wouldn't have improved his "kill/death" ratio, so he would have been just as well-off staying dead the first time. So, I guess they're both about the same.