BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I just happened to notice that there are a lot of kids on here still in school (middle, high school, college, etc.) and I thought it would be a great idea to have a section about Homework Help. People could post lets say a math problem, and the BD community could tell them how to do it. I found this very affective on Yahoo! Answers, which I think by bringing it to BrainDen would make BD grow and also more resourceful. (not saying it isnt already :) ). Plus, I am one of those kids in school, and I know there are some very intellegent people on here (well duh... :rolleyes: ), and it would come in handy for me especially. What do you guys think?

Here is a link to the forum on Yahoo! Answers about homework help, so you can see how it works. :)

Edited by Jrod_Writer13

On 1/30/2009 at 8:05 PM, rookie1ja said:

I have just created Homework Help forum. I have also started the first topic to list all members willing to help.

Read the rules and feel free to ask questions and help others to find solutions/answers.

Enjoy!

Thanks for creating Homework Help related feature, I want to ask that there will be any kind of web development and programming related help.