BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

• Answers 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I would like to manipulate the elements....in any medium! That way, I can adapt, camouflage, shapeshift, communicate with nature, etc. Think of the possibilities!!! :D

But if it's too much, I guess I'd want a super brain.......:D

Still too much?

Okay, then how about: Siren voice? Ability to hypnotize anyone to do my bidding.....hahaha!!! :D

Oh, yeah....definitely wanna create & penetrate shields......awesome!!! :D

Edited by EDM

I would like to manipulate the elements....in any medium! That way, I can adapt, camouflage, shapeshift, communicate with nature, etc. Think of the possibilities!!!

But if it's too much, I guess I'd want a super brain.......

Still too much?

Okay, then how about: Siren voice? Ability to hypnotize anyone to do my bidding.....hahaha!!!

Oh, yeah....definitely wanna create & penetrate shields......awesome!!!

hmm camouflage, hypnotize, penetrate shields. me thinking super VILLIAN here. :excl:

me afraid :o

me no think EDM should be allowed super powers, or turbo powers, or even above average powers :P

hmm camouflage, hypnotize, penetrate shields. me thinking super VILLIAN here. :excl:

me afraid :o

me no think EDM should be allowed super powers, or turbo powers, or even above average powers :P

I fight for truth, justice and all other opposite of a villain....

Me thinks Quag should stay away from EDM before she catches him in his villainous schemes.....:lol::P:D

I fight for truth, justice and all other opposite of a villain....

Me thinks Quag should stay away from EDM before she catches him in his villainous schemes.....

My schemes are more Ridiculous than Villainous. Besides you can't catch me I chose Teleportation ill just go *poof* and dissapear :)

My schemes are more Ridiculous than Villainous. Besides you can't catch me I chose Teleportation ill just go *poof* and dissapear :)

....And you didn't know that teleportation could be frozen? You didn't? Too bad.....*freeze*

...Another thing: I chose 'Siren Voice'....so :P

I chose other. I want the ability to tell the future. I will see when my parents/boss is gonna scream at me. I'm thinking of making a book about it.

Think about it:

In 1995, a kid in the City that Never Sleeps is given the power to tell the future before he learns he will die in 6 years. Less than one year before he is suppose to die, a plane is coming close to the World Trade Center and destroys it. He hasn't been told about this. Everyone distrust him then. Then an evil scientist decides that this would be the perfect time to sell his secrets to the government.

Wouldn't that make a good book?

I chose other. I want the ability to tell the future. I will see when my parents/boss is gonna scream at me. I'm thinking of making a book about it.

Think about it:

In 1995, a kid in the City that Never Sleeps is given the power to tell the future before he learns he will die in 6 years. Less than one year before he is suppose to die, a plane is coming close to the World Trade Center and destroys it. He hasn't been told about this. Everyone distrust him then. Then an evil scientist decides that this would be the perfect time to sell his secrets to the government.

Wouldn't that make a good book?

that would be cool, but if he can see the future, then why didnt the he know about it. the only other thing i was thinking of is to make it of a false event. not 9/11. if you make it about something that never happened, you can be more creative with the story. but yeah.

and @Quag: cause you know THAT'S not selfish at ALLLLLLL :P

I wanted shape shifting.

That kinda defeats the flying one... doesnt it?

edit: wait, can I have the power to obtain any superpower I want and keep on getting new ones? I could get the whole list!

Edited by Aaryan

that would be cool, but if he can see the future, then why didnt the he know about it. the only other thing i was thinking of is to make it of a false event. not 9/11. if you make it about something that never happened, you can be more creative with the story. but yeah.

I dunno maybe that was the way he was suppose to die and he was just told that something bad would happen. He expects himself to die early instead of people to mistrust him and live his last few months in misery and no one to believe him.