BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

• Answers 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Wow, actually looking at the list I seem to have acquired most of these powers though I have not mastered all of them. Here is my superpower status so far:

FLY: Got this down, I am not only fly but occasionally super-fly. I am also sick, dope, and badass.

INVISIBLE: I managed this briefly (example), but alas I am unable to control this power.

SHAPE SHIFTER: I can only do this slowly, by exercising less and drinking more beer.

AGE SHIFTER: Only managed that in one direction so far but I'm working on it.

TRANSFORMATION: How is that different from shape shifting?

STRENGTH: I have some of that, but not as much as other superheroes.

CAN MAKE IT SNOW: If only. But this year there's plenty anyway so no problem.

FREEZE THINGS: I can make my own ice lollies. I could probably freeze bigger things like people if I had a chest freezer.

MELT THINGS: I can melt frozen things. It usually takes a while but I can make it happen instantly if I also activate my turning night into day power (see below).

TURN NIGHT INTO DAY AND VICE VERSA: I am so good at this. I've got it down completely. The trick is to run into a wall at just the right speed and hey presto, suddenly it's night-time, or the other way round. I spent all of last week practising this. With great power comes great responsibility, you've got to make sure you don't run at the wall too fast or you time-shift to the following week and maybe teleport into a hospital bed as well.

STOPPING TIME: Pointless

TELEPORTATION: See "night into day", not one I have complete control over.

OTHER: I can make really good omelettes.

HA!! That actually made me laugh out loud, thank you for that!

TURN NIGHT INTO DAY AND VICE VERSA: I am so good at this. I've got it down completely. The trick is to run into a wall at just the right speed and hey presto, suddenly it's night-time, or the other way round. I spent all of last week practising this. With great power comes great responsibility, you've got to make sure you don't run at the wall too fast or you time-shift to the following week and maybe teleport into a hospital bed as well.

Interesting... some people do that by using a "magic potion" unfortunately there are side effects like dizziness, headache, disorientation, sometimes vomiting and in the worst case scenario lack of bladder control.

TELEPORTATION: See "night into day", not one I have complete control over.

The problem with using "magic potion" for teleportation is lack of accuracy. You may end up in an unfamiliar place without any recollection on how you got there.

Tricky... :huh:

Other: The ability to survive and thrive on only 1-2 hours of sleep a day! That would come in handy for all sorts of reasons, especially in March when the little addition to my little family shows up... It could also help to not teleport your car around a tree or something.

Or maybe invisibility, but only for nefarious purposes, to be sure.

Edited by Grayven

The problem with using "magic potion" for teleportation is lack of accuracy. You may end up in an unfamiliar place without any recollection on how you got there.
You're right, my capacity for teleportation is much enhanced after a night out on the beer. I can teleport back to my own bed 90% of the time with no idea how I did it (the other 10% you just end up in a random location)

You're right, my capacity for teleportation is much enhanced after a night out on the beer. I can teleport back to my own bed 90% of the time with no idea how I did it (the other 10% you just end up in a random location)

If that's teleportation, then I've got that down after a night of drinking as well ;)

Telekinesis all the way. I know it's not listed, but it would just be so practical. :lol:

Imagine, you're sitting on the couch and you don't want to get up to grab the remote. So then it would just rise and levitate to you...

But what's that? You don't know where the remote is? Almost forgot, you can hit the 'volume up/down' buttons with your mind!

Yeah... B)) the most useful ability used in the most earth-shattering way. I would be the envy of everyone at the super bowl party :P

Also... people don't mention it too much, but if you could move stuff with your mind, then you could also fly.

Edited by Brandonb

Telekinesis all the way. I know it's not listed, but it would just be so practical. :lol:

Imagine, you're sitting on the couch and you don't want to get up to grab the remote. So then it would just rise and levitate to you...

But what's that? You don't know where the remote is? Almost forgot, you can hit the 'volume up/down' buttons with your mind!

Yeah... B)) the most useful ability used in the most earth-shattering way. I would be the envy of everyone at the super bowl party :P

Also... people don't mention it too much, but if you could move stuff with your mind, then you could also fly.

You know, I honestly never thought of it that way...

I think telepathy would be awesome too. I'm already going into psychology, but i think if I were telepathic i'd be a lawyer :)

I think telepathy would be awesome too. I'm already going into psychology, but i think if I were telepathic i'd be a lawyer :)

That would be telepathetic :D

OTHER: I can make really good omelettes.

I could really go for an omelette right about now. how about you teleport over to my place, crack some eggs via telekenesis, fry them up with pyrokenesis and serve them to me on a levatating plate? Just don't bend my fork, you freak!

I could really go for an omelette right about now. how about you teleport over to my place, crack some eggs via telekenesis, fry them up with pyrokenesis and serve them to me on a levatating plate? Just don't bend my fork, you freak!

what about shapeshifting into a cow and making some milk too :)

then cooling off with cryokinesis

Finally, someone who thinks like I do! Maybe we're just lazy. :P Telekinesis is definitely the best out there.

Oh, and I had thought of using it to fly, though it does depend on what limits there are on the ability. If it actually takes mental strain to move something with your mind, then it might be difficult to make yourself fly, if not for more than a few seconds. But if you could move anything with ease (which is the only way I would have it), then it would be awesome. :D

There is shape shifter and then there is transformation........... whats the difference?

If I had to guess...

Shape Shifter = Ability to restructure molecular configuration to change one's shape into something of similar mass, using the properties of whatever you are made of (carbon and H2O and other stuff :P )... and probably retaining the presence of a brain.

Transformation = Limitless ability to change the actual elemental makeup and shape of oneself, regardless of size or mass.

That would be downright uneth.... you said lawyer? Nevermind then.

:) the nice thing about teleportation that everyone forgets is that since what you're really doing is bending the time-space continuum through a 5th dimension, you can alter the time dimension as well, so you can time-travel :) thus, infinite free time!