BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Ok, I have an idea of creating a treasure hunt on Brainden. Instead of objects it will be: a name, word, topic title... etc.

It will take a little more time. i will try to finish it before the spring. If you have any questions of what it will be like, leave a reply.

Thank you.

• Answers 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Clue 1: E=mc2 2% of the world got this puzzle right according to the guy who made (repeat)

Answer: The puzzle "Neighbors" found in the Einstein's Riddles section of the forum.

Clue 2: Find an old woman with diamonds in her mouth for as I begin, so shall I end.

Answer: The picture at the beginning and end of the optical illusions forum where you can see an old or a young woman where the young womans diamond necklace becomes the old womans mouth

Clue 3: I failed the ALZHEIMERS' EYE TEST when it wasn't the ALZHEIMERS' EYE TEST. What was the correct answer?

Answer: 6. It's the constantly reposted "How many F's are in this sentence?" question

Clue 4: MASTER # is a fraud. Find the puzzle that is a replication of that game

Answer: There is a game called 'Mastermind' that is exactly like Master# on the Games section

Clue 5: Clue #5: According to the OP, the famous bonanova did this to this now famous, almost signature puzzle on brainden. What did he do?

Answer: He cracked it out of the ballpark with the answer to 'Hats on Death Row'

Clue 6: Find who wrote this famous sophism? In a village, the barber shaves everyone who does not shave himself/herself, but no one else. Who shaves the barber?

Answer: Betrand Russel was the answer. He wrote that puzzle, Rookie took it from him

Clue 7: Find another oldie that has 33 answers. Based on my avatar which one did I get first?

Answer: It was the 33 quickies puzzle and based on my golfball avatar I got 18 H on a G C right first.

Clue 8: Play this and you will learn that "No sheep were harmed in the making of this (mind boggling) game."

Answer: It's the reaction time test for the tranquilizing sheep game

Clue 9: What comes next? Red Cube, Yellow Sphere, ____ _______.

Answer: In the Geometry Section on the top of each page there is a red cube, a yellow sphere and a blue pyramid.

Clue 10: Last 3 numbers at the end of my screen name - the last 3 numbers at the end of the last member's screenname= __

Answer: 479-410=69. You had to do it alphabetically using real letters

Clue 11: How many meters of Nessie can you see in one of this site's classic Brain Teasers?

Answer: 3. The 1st, 23rd and 45th meter. You can find it with other great old brain teasers in the forum.

Clue 12: For those of you who are wondering, there is no cash prize at the end of this Treasure Hunt (as of yet). So find where you can join a Treasure Hunt for a chance to win 250 pounds!

Answer: Look at the Other Mind Boggling Games and find a link to a British Treasure hunt game (thats why there is pounds)

Clue 13: 2 bunnies make 4 bunnies but if 4 bunnies make 8 bunnies, 2 bunnies won't have a home. In what shape are the other 6 bunnies homes in?

In the matchstick puzzle, you rearrange 12 matchsticks to create six homes in the shape of a hexagon with each being the shape of a triangle.

Clue 14: How many Common Answers are there?

Answer: 16. Look back in the Games section to find it

Clue 15: Who is the redhead in the River Crossing Game?

Answer: The theif is. Go into the River Crossing Games from the home page of BrainDen and find this Flash Game.

Clue 16: What is the 100th word in our most replied to thread on BrainDen?

Answer: yogurts. That was the answer to the 100th Masterword!

Clue 17: . . . This was my very

. . . first logic

. . . problem ever!

What is it called on this site?

Answer: Open Polygon. I looked through this entire site for my first logic problem and thats the name that Rookie uses.

Clue 18: Another math one... Number of KB's in Fifteen - Number of letters in Fifteen= ??

Answer: 15 is one of those Brain Games, like a sliding puzzle. It has 17 KB's (kilobytes) and there are 7 letters in 15.

17-7=10

Clue 19: Which member is fluent in Welsh?

Answer: According to Homework Help: Reaymond is fluent in Welsh

Clue 20: What percentage of people found this site because of a Google Gadget?

Answer: Approximately: 92%

Clue 21: Merry Christmas and Happy 100th birthday? Who is this?

Answer: BobJohnRingo

Any clarifications, please PM me.