BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Treasure Hunt #6 –Message in the Book

Chapter 1: BluePrint to the victory

Chapter 2: Secret Tunnel

Chapter 3: What should they do?

Chapter 4: Secret of the BluePrint

Chapter 5: The Original Study Room

Andromeda took out the book carefully ensuring not touching any other books there. By the time they walked out from the room. It was another morning. The sun rays dropped on the corridor through the windows.

They kept flipping the book to see what will be the next quest. Suddenly a few peaces of paper dropped from the book. After assembling, they got the whole picture like this:

post-5257-1231388204.jpg

“Ok, time for another round of puzzle-solving brain work!” andromeda told the gang.

“What? We have been sleeping for a night!” ST looked at andromeda with her tiring eyes.

What does this peace of paper tell?

• Answers 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Jeff Keith : Thank you andromeda! Thank you for loving us! I will.....

Who is Jeff Keith?? :huh:

I was referring to my ingenious compatriot! B))

Belgrade airport is named after him btw!! :D

EDIT: I just checked hehehee... I'll look them up on Tube!

Back on the riddle - once again Woon I have no idea what you are talking about! :rolleyes:

Edited by andromeda

For andromeda: Jeffery Lynn Keith (born October 12, 1958 in Texarkana, Arkansas) is an American musician, best known as the lead singer of the band Tesla. He was also the lead singer for the band Bar 7 and Sofaking.

Before he became part of Tesla, according to the band history printed in the Mechanical Resonance CD notes, he was the driver of a giant mountain cement truck.

He honed his gritty, rough, Steven Tyler-like vocals in Sacramento, California. He then signed up for a local radio contest that he won singing Sammy Hagar's "Your Love is Driving Me Crazy." This caught the attention of Tommy Skeoch, Frank Hannon, Brian Wheat, and Troy Luccketta, who joined to form the rock band Tesla.

Edited by Riddle Master Zack

For andromeda: Jeffery Lynn Keith (born October 12, 1958 in Texarkana, Arkansas) is an American musician, best known as the lead singer of the band Tesla. He was also the lead singer for the band Bar 7 and Sofaking.

Before he became part of Tesla, according to the band history printed in the Mechanical Resonance CD notes, he was the driver of a giant mountain cement truck.

He honed his gritty, rough, Steven Tyler-like vocals in Sacramento, California. He then signed up for a local radio contest that he won singing Sammy Hagar's "Your Love is Driving Me Crazy." This caught the attention of Tommy Skeoch, Frank Hannon, Brian Wheat, and Troy Luccketta, who joined to form the rock band Tesla.

Thanks for explaning on my behalf. :)

Ok, more hint on this

very simple formula for any cyclic process. It may refere to rotation, oscillataion, etc

Man, I am so worried by the time when we get this clear, can you guys still remember what we going to do then. :huh:

s

You are getting on my nerves... was this really necessary... riddles should be designed to be solved without any hints really... could someone honestly get to this one letter first hint solution without your help?? Honestly?? Seriously?? :huh:

Edited by andromeda

You are getting on my nerves... was this really necessary... riddles should be designed to be solved without any hints really... could someone honestly get to this one letter first hint solution without your help?? Honestly?? Seriously?? :huh:

s

Your answer? Wrong!

Ok, then I got no more hint from now. :)

sorry late to the game would have been able to save some of Andromeda frustration....

Period = T

Frequency = f

Period = 1/Frequency....

ergo f=1/T

Yes! Yes! Yes! Hurray to Dawg! :D

Can I know up to which stage you figure out this? :)