Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Battle for Mt Olympus

256 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

So it's all tied up right now, and I have to break the tie. Or vote for someone random, but how will that do any good? I'd like to know if Hera or Poseidon is overseeing the events today.

Host: itachi

1) Limeliam

2) Prof. Templeton - voting for O'mally

3) Frost

4) dawh - voting for O'mally

5) Cherry Lane - voting for Brandonb

6) Star Tiger - voting for Brandonb

7) LIS - DEAD

8) SomeGuy - voting for Prof Templeton

9) Joe's Student

10) GC - voting for Prof Templeton

11) PG - voting for Brandonb

12) reaymond - voting for PG

13) impervious - voting for Brandonb

14) O'mally - voting for O'mally

15) unreality voting for Brandonb

16) Brandonb - voting for Prof Templeton

17) Y-San - DEAD [Achaean]

edit: just noticed it wasn't tied after all. oops.

Edited by Cherry Lane
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

It looks like BB's going to pay a visit to Hades... :P

Host: itachi

1) Limeliam

2) Prof. Templeton - voting for O'mally

3) Frost - voting for Brandonb

4) dawh - voting for O'mally

5) Cherry Lane - voting for Brandonb

6) Star Tiger - voting for Brandonb

7) LIS - DEAD

8) SomeGuy - voting for Prof Templeton

9) Joe's Student

10) GC - voting for Prof Templeton

11) PG - voting for Brandonb

12) reaymond - voting for PG

13) impervious - voting for Brandonb

14) O'mally - voting for O'mally

15) unreality voting for Brandonb

16) Brandonb - voting for Prof Templeton

17) Y-San - DEAD [Achaean]

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Host: itachi

1) Limeliam

2) Prof. Templeton - voting for O'mally

3) Frost - voting for Brandonb

4) dawh - voting for O'mally

5) Cherry Lane - voting for Brandonb

6) Star Tiger - voting for Brandonb

7) LIS - DEAD

8) SomeGuy - voting for Prof Templeton

9) Joe's Student

10) GC - voting for Prof Templeton

11) PG - voting for Brandonb

12) reaymond - voting for PG

13) impervious - voting for Prof Templeton

14) O'mally - voting for O'mally

15) unreality voting for Brandonb

16) Brandonb - voting for Prof Templeton

17) Y-San - DEAD [Achaean]

Brandon I really hope you're an achaean....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Seems like things are taking shape. I guess with Impervious' vote I gotta make sure. Not long left now... I'll be more active over the weekend guys.

Host: itachi

1) Limeliam

2) Prof. Templeton - voting for O'mally

3) Frost - voting for Brandonb

4) dawh - voting for O'mally

5) Cherry Lane - voting for Brandonb

6) Star Tiger - voting for Brandonb

7) LIS - DEAD

8) SomeGuy - voting for Prof Templeton

9) Joe's Student - voting for Brandonb

10) GC - voting for Prof Templeton

11) PG - voting for Brandonb

12) reaymond - voting for PG

13) impervious - voting for Prof Templeton

14) O'mally - voting for O'mally

15) unreality voting for Brandonb

16) Brandonb - voting for Prof Templeton

17) Y-San - DEAD [Achaean]

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Bb, you should have let my vote for you maninate for a while. Ah well, as it is I think we can get a good picture of what's going on. I hope Athena has been paying attention.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

OK, the day is over. This is the final Tally:

Host: itachi

1) Limeliam

2) Prof. Templeton - voting for O'mally

3) Frost - voting for Brandonb

4) dawh - voting for O'mally

5) Cherry Lane - voting for Brandonb

6) Star Tiger - voting for Brandonb

7) LIS - DEAD

8) SomeGuy - voting for Prof Templeton

9) Joe's Student - voting for Brandonb

10) GC - voting for Prof Templeton

11) PG - voting for Brandonb

12) reaymond - voting for PG

13) impervious - voting for Prof Templeton

14) O'mally - voting for O'mally

15) unreality voting for Brandonb

16) Brandonb - voting for Prof Templeton

17) Y-San - DEAD [Achaean]

Day Post coming up and limeliam needs to be replaced.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Day 2: Athena's Decision

The fighting was beginning to get to Brandonb. He was shaking and shivering huddled on a large rock on the outskirts of the beach. "How can I go on? It's a complete meleƩ out there! There's no order! I just... I just... There's only one way to win... to sacrifice myself! That's it! It's madness, but I must do it." He rose and walked steadfastly to the nearest temple, where he would properly sacrifice himself, but his steps were halted. As if his mind was emptied of all his worry, he began to think with a clear head. He looked across his surroundings and saw the battlefield as a chessboard that was still begging to be used.

Bb felt the warm clasp of a hand on his shoulder as he surveyed the beach. It was the Goddess he has prayed to earlier in the day. Athena in the flesh had appeared to him as he had asked and all was well. He regained his composure. "I see now that a sacrifice today would be a waste. Thank you my Goddess Athena! Your Wisdom has set my path straight and to the quick. I now know what I must do. I must prepare an Offering to ______. Excuse me as I make haste!"

Athena allowed a slight grin and then vanished, no one else having seen her presence. Bb hurried to make a decision of who he would grant an Offering. "Shall I ask the Celestial Apollo or the Swift Hermes?" All waited with impatience for his decision. He stood between the temples of Apollo and Hermes. Which would he enter?

Host: itachi

1) Limeliam

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Frost

4) dawh

5) Cherry Lane

6) Star Tiger

7) LIS -DEAD

8) SomeGuy

9) Joe's Student

10) GC

11) PG

12) reaymond

13) impervious

14) O'mally

15) unreality

16) Brandonb

17) Y-San -DEAD [Achaean]

We await Brandonb's Offering.

In the meantime Night 3 is upon us.

Editor's Note: Poseidon would have been the Sacrificial God had it come to that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Host: itachi

1) Izzy

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Frost

4) dawh

5) Cherry Lane

6) Star Tiger

7) LIS -DEAD

8) SomeGuy

9) Joe's Student

10) GC

11) PG

12) reaymond

13) impervious

14) O'mally

15) unreality

16) Brandonb

17) Y-San -DEAD [Achaean]

Izzy is replacing limeliam. Thanks for playing lime :) , wherever you are :huh:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

ok, Trojans - let's go ahead with the plan :)

* Paris should save me

* Helen should nullify me

* Aeneas should kill Brandonb

* Priam should guess the above three actions

* Ares should not act

I'll probably die tonight, so I hope someone else is ready to step up - hopefully someone else that was semi-outed today

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Ok, I have sent in my decision (Fairly obvious I guess) :P

Please Achaeans, await my call... I will have a plan ready for you when the night falls upon us :ph34r: If you stand with me, we shall not fail.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

bwahahahaha, die Brandonb ;D :P

edit: action sent

also rated this topic 5*

aaand recopying this:

~~

ok, Trojans - let's go ahead with the plan :)

* Paris should save me

* Helen should nullify me

* Aeneas should kill Brandonb

* Priam should guess the above three actions

* Ares should not act

I'll probably die tonight, so I hope someone else is ready to step up - hopefully someone else that was semi-outed today

Edited by unreality
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Action sent. :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

I'm so so sorry I have been inactive I had to do a lot of homework and I didn't have any time for BD :(:blink::wacko: can I please go back in this game

I'm sorry about this again I won't be inactive for about 1 more week

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

I'm so so sorry I have been inactive I had to do a lot of homework and I didn't have any time for BD :(:blink::wacko: can I please go back in this game

I'm sorry about this again I won't be inactive for about 1 more week

no worries lime. you were just replaced since it was so long since you answered any PMs, but nothing personal and thanks for playing ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

The Recruitment of Apollo

Brandonb walked up the steps to Apollo's temple with the body of a Trojan warrior. He tossed the warrior down before the great statue of the Sun God and pierced the body's heart with his blade. Blood began to flow through the carefully carved design in the ground forming a seal. The symbol was of an archer piercing the Sun itself with an arrow of blood. When the blood filled the floor's engraving, the statue's eyes opened. Slowly the grey color began to take on a pinkish hew and it's head and neck began to twist as if thawing. The plaster shattered and Apollo emerged from the statue's remnants. Brandonb lowered his head, but Apollo lifted his gaze up to him by the chin. "Fear no more my child of Achaea. You have just gained a mighty ally."

Apollo emerged from the temple and conjured a large satchel. He removed a bow so large and powerful that only a God could loose an arrow from its divine rope. The bow and arrow sparkled in the sun's rays and Apollo launched a Sacred Arrow at Troy. The arrow pierced and set right at the top of Troy's palace, directly in the center of Priam's family crest. Priam fell to the ground holding his heart. His attendants all crowded him. "Back off you fools!" Priam shouted at them. "This is no wound a mortal can heal. I have just been marked by a God..."

Apollo spoke, not a shout, but it's voice carried across the entire land. "From this day forth, know that Apollo has joined the Will and Fire of Achaea, that he will summon and dispel the Sun you all count so dearly upon, and that he will annihilate Troy's existence from the land." The Achaeans all knelt to their new ally. The Trojans retreated to deliberate on this new matter. And Calchus whispered: "Strange that. I didn't see that coming..."

Host: itachi

1) Izzy

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Frost

4) dawh

5) Cherry Lane

6) Star Tiger

7) LIS -DEAD

8) SomeGuy

9) Joe's Student

10) GC

11) PG

12) reaymond

13) impervious

14) O'mally

15) unreality

16) Brandonb [Achaean]

17) Y-San -DEAD [Achaean]

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

*pokes Star Tiger* I'm first in the roster. :P /spam

So.. That wasn't Day or Night.. Just, extra?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

*pokes Star Tiger* I'm first in the roster. :P /spam

So.. That wasn't Day or Night.. Just, extra?

Right. Some added info., Apollo is now part of Achaea's BTSC group, etc... B))

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

interesting... with an update for us:

* Paris should save me

* Helen should nullify me

* Aeneas should kill Grey Cells (sorry GC :D)

* Priam should guess the above three actions

* Ares should not act

Edited by unreality
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

ALERT TO THE ACHAEANS!!! and Agamemnon in particular! Part 2

1. Tonight Diomedes should attack Frost.

2. Nestor should choose Diomedes

3. Menelaus should choose to save whoever the voice of the Trojans puts the hit against (Currently GC):P

4. Agamemnon should guess the three above actions. (So they all gain BTSC)

Odysseus should guess:

1. That Priam will guess one (choose one in particular) of the 4 above actions.

2. That Priam will guess one of the actions that the Trojan instructor has suggested.

3. That Priam will guess this current action that I am instructing.

(So that Priam will be all-round nullified if he tries to guess ANY of those actions. This is in order for all of the actions to go through safely without Priam learning any IDs OR recruiting anyone for BTSC OR realizing who successfully gained BTSC last night ;) )

It looks like BB's going to pay a visit to Hades... :P

we shall see....

I understand that I may die tonight for the sake of organizing my army. But please do not fret fellow Achaeans, it will be my honor.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

ALERT TO THE ACHAEANS!!! and Agamemnon in particular! Part 2

1. Tonight Diomedes should attack Frost.

2. Nestor should choose Diomedes

3. Menelaus should choose to save whoever the voice of the Trojans puts the hit against (Currently GC):P

4. Agamemnon should guess the three above actions. (So they all gain BTSC)

Odysseus should guess:

1. That Priam will guess one (choose one in particular) of the 4 above actions.

2. That Priam will guess one of the actions that the Trojan instructor has suggested.

3. That Priam will guess this current action that I am instructing.

(So that Priam will be all-round nullified if he tries to guess ANY of those actions. This is in order for all of the actions to go through safely without Priam learning any IDs OR recruiting anyone for BTSC OR realizing who successfully gained BTSC last night ;) )

we shall see....

I understand that I may die tonight for the sake of organizing my army. But please do not fret fellow Achaeans, it will be my honor.

quite noble Bb. Glad to see we have honorable teammates on our side. I'm in agreement that the Achaeans should follow Bb's advice so agamemnon cna help us all to coordinate our nightly action as well as to be able to coordinate a way to get Calchus since we already have Apollo.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

interesting... with an update for us:

* Paris should save me

* Helen should nullify me

* Aeneas should kill Grey Cells (sorry GC :D )

* Priam should guess the above three actions

* Ares should not act

Hope the Trojans will follow your instructions to the word. :P

EDIT: Clarified

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

The problem with openly organizing your Army is it ultimately turns into a WIFOM scenario. You say what your going to do, so the enemy counters those actions, but you'd be expecting that so you actually do something different, but the enemy knows that you know so they do something different, but you know they know that you know so you do the original actions, but they... :wacko:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Achaeans, please ignore the previous post and stick to the plan. ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Achaeans, please ignore the previous post and stick to the plan. ;)

But your plan is flawed. The Trojans will learn your Id's if you proceed. I don't think some roles work as you think they do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Hope the Trojans will follow your instructions to the word. :P

EDIT: Clarified

GC is trying to psyche you out :D Regardless of whether he actually dies or not, Priam's guess will still be correct, which is the point. It's more important to go for GC, even if GC is saved, and get BTSC, than to make wild guesses

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.