BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

7 answers to this question

Here is a long one.

A man walks into an old pawn shop. He sees a statue of a rat and decides to but it. The old man at the counter says "The statue is worth 15.95 but the story behind it is worth thousands!" The man says "No thank you i will just get the statue" and he leaves. He is walking down the road when he notices 3 rats following him but he pays no mind. After a while the rats start coming in larger quantities. More and more start coming out sewers and alleys as the man starts to run. Eventually there is a 10 mile long pool of rats chasing him. He sees a dock and ship. He jumps onto the ship while throwing the statue into sea. All the rats jump in and die. The man goes back to the pawn shop and as he enters the old man says "do you want to know the story?" and the man says "NO i was just wandering if you have a statue of a lawyer..."

Think about it :P

:huh::huh: ummmm...the story has to do with rats following the "rat statue"?!?! I don't know! *sobs* :lol:

Ok, so he notices that a bunch of rats followed his statue of a rat, and all drowned when he threw it in the water. So, he obviously don't like lawyers if he wants a lawyer statue XD

<(^-^)>

Here is a long one.

A man walks into an old pawn shop. He sees a statue of a rat and decides to but it. The old man at the counter says "The statue is worth 15.95 but the story behind it is worth thousands!" The man says "No thank you i will just get the statue" and he leaves. He is walking down the road when he notices 3 rats following him but he pays no mind. After a while the rats start coming in larger quantities. More and more start coming out sewers and alleys as the man starts to run. Eventually there is a 10 mile long pool of rats chasing him. He sees a dock and ship. He jumps onto the ship while throwing the statue into sea. All the rats jump in and die. The man goes back to the pawn shop and as he enters the old man says "do you want to know the story?" and the man says "NO i was just wandering if you have a statue of a lawyer..."

You know, that really doesn't make me feel happy. Lawyer..ing is my 3rd career choice ;) Then again, there's a reason why I took swimming classes... :P

Ok, so he notices that a bunch of rats followed his statue of a rat, and all drowned when he threw it in the water. So, he obviously don't like lawyers if he wants a lawyer statue XD

<(^-^)>

Oh! Got it! :lol:

Here is a long one.

I've seen that before on the forums.