BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Kingdom Hearts Mafia

Sorry to see Kat, ST and peace out-of-action for the next 2 days. :( Come back soon girls.

PM can you ask Kat and ST to verify these statements made by them? Ask them to confirm what they have said is true in each of these statements after reading through these posts carefully, word-by-word. Tell them it's of the utmost importance.

I shall be A REBEL! *Votes for Foxtacy* There is no reason behind this...I just don't want to be responsible if Rainthinker is a goodie o.O

<(^-^)>

I was planning to do something along that myself, but my family kindly informed me that I'll be deprived of internet connection through the whole last night (silly family gatherings...I don't even know half of those people :P ), so I threw in my vote in the precious 3 minutes I had between school and driving to gathering place. As for suspicions on Impervious and everyone else, I shall hold onto them until the day post.

Maybe...in that case, we really shouldn't be lynching a goodie o.O i think it's just his attempt to save his a**, by agreeing with someone, hoping that votes will shift. I really don't know who Foxtacy OR Rainthinker are...I just hope Rainthinker is on the good side...or else we're royally messed up...o.O

<(^-^)>

Hey, don't be mean to newbies! We were all newbies once <_< *would insert something like "pokes PM with conveniently-located sharp pencil" here, but I think he'll "accidentally" kill me in a night post* :P

So, are we going to wait for a backup to take Sparanda's place before the day can end?

true...but that also means that AP lied, meaning that she's probably trying to protect RT's identity (since I didn't see any roles related to fake ID), meaning that the goodie killing roles have a target :D (another run-on sentence).

Nice! We got a baddie! Now I've got my eyes on a couple of people...

Send in your PM's, everyone! The sooner the better :)

EDIT: Corrections

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Kathleen - voting for Neptune

2. dms172 - voting for Neptune

3. RainThinker - DEAD (Lynched and found to be Demyx)

4. Firebird766 - voting for Neptune

5. grey cells - voting for Neptune

6. peace*out - voting for Neptune

7. star_tiger - voting for Neptune

8. FIF - voting for Neptune

9. Silverheart – DEAD (Killed by Maleficent)

10. SomeGuy - DEAD (Killed by Xigbar)

11. A. Person - voting for Neptune

12. Impervious - voting for Neptune

13. Limeliam voting for Neptune

14. Twin Pop - voting for Neptune

15.twin_bro - voting for Neptune

16.Neptune - voting for A. Person

17. LIS - DEAD (Killed by Roxas)

18. Skywalker – DEAD (Killed by Luxord)

19. Awesomely-Awesome Person voting for Neptune

20. Riranor - voting for Neptune

21. Foxtacy - voting for Neptune

22. Andromeda - voting for Neptune

just going with the crowd again... i must take my time loking at the posts to decide better next times, cuz i just check brainden twice a day sometimes once, and also must be on when the night/day happens XD

Fixed the colors. Foxtacy, please quote the most recent roster and insert your vote. That's much easy. :)

1. Kathleen - voting for Neptune

2. dms172 - voting for Neptune

4. Firebird766 - voting for Neptune

5. grey cells - voting for Neptune

6. peace*out - voting for Neptune

7. star_tiger - voting for Neptune

8. FIF - voting for Neptune

11. A. Person - voting for Neptune

12. Impervious - voting for Neptune

13. Limeliam voting for Neptune

14. Twin Pop - voting for Neptune

15.twin_bro - voting for Neptune

16.Neptune - voting for A. Person

19. Awesomely-Awesome Person voting for Neptune

20. Riranor - voting for Neptune

21. Foxtacy - voting for Neptune

22. Andromeda - voting for Neptune

So I guess it's on hold until our missing members return?

Yes we are.

Oh and sorry for using the wrong gender in the night post for you...Your profile doesn't specify a gender so I didn't know.

I CAN POST AGAIN *bursts into tears of joy* Hey y'all I'm back *remind me never to get banned ever again* ...yes GC, I meant every one of those statements...to be honest, I missed where A. Person revealed who Rainthinker was o.O *Oops*

<(^-^)>

Edit: GAH with the exception of one...I said I hoped Rainthinker was good or else we'd be royally messed up...I made that a double negative XD Oops...I mean I hoped he was bad or else we'd be royally messed up...and mixed that with my thought of I hope Rainthinker isn't good XD *:blush:*

Edited by Kathleen

I CAN POST AGAIN *bursts into tears of joy* Hey y'all I'm back *remind me never to get banned ever again* ...yes GC, I meant every one of those statements...to be honest, I missed where A. Person revealed who Rainthinker was o.O *Oops*

<(^-^)>

Welcome back Kat!

PM shall the game commence?

reaymond and I are starting ours back up again.

The game can now continue. Peace is still suspended but I will get her actions and keep her updated via Yahoo. I have yet to receive Foxtacy's answer to the riddle but I don't believe that it's outcome would end up changing the votes. As I am at work right now, I can't really take the time to write a full Day 2 post, but I will work on it as soon as I get off. So the Day 2 post should be up within the next 2 hours or so.

I CAN POST AGAIN *bursts into tears of joy* Hey y'all I'm back *remind me never to get banned ever again*

Amen! Oh gosh, I nearly broke down after...6 hours :P I think I need to go apologize to my friends...I took my anguishment out on them :lol:

GC: I have the worst memory in the history of mafiaholics, so I don't remember most of the stuff I said. Also, it really depends on the context.

1) I was indeed at a family gathering... And I guess I forgot to say my opinion of everyone after PM's day post...I think it was because I found out a lot about people's characters and/or I just plain forgot :blush: I do have short-term memory problems :P

2) wasn't sure who I was responding to (or talking about :unsure: ), but ya, I guess I meant it :P

3) well, I guess that it's now false, since AP did indeed tell the truth about RT's identity. I do believe I posted this before PM's day post came up, when I wasn't positive about AP.

4) I'm pretty sure I was telling the truth?

If I made a mistake somewhere, I apologize. Reading word-by-word is not my greatest skill, especially after 5 hours of sleep last night :blink: And if you mean some kind of hidden meaning, I don't have any that I recall (and definitely not the ones you quoted).

Day 2 – Not so all powerful genie

Once again, the remaining members of the Darkness, Organization, and Light were gathered together for the day’s vote.

“I think GC’s a baddie,” Andromeda said, starting things off this time. “He seems to be trying to hard to look good…”

GC just looked at her and responded, “I may be putting a little too much effort, as you say, but I assure you I’m not a baddie trying to feign goodness.”

“Well, I’m still putting my vote in for you…I want to know who you are.”

“It’s clear you want me to out my role and have me killed tonight, but I have definitive proof of one of the baddies…Jafar. Based on the occurances of the first night, Neptune is clearly Jafar.”

Everyone looked at Neptune.

Neptune looked back at the group, “What proof do you have that I’m not King Mickey…? Based on your thought’s I could be the King. But I don’t think I can get out of this at this point…Well played.”

Neptune’s assumptions were right...No one changed their votes and were all still staying with Neptune.

The votes was unanimous, save for Neptune himself. Neptune knew he was going to be the second one to fall to the powers of the spell.

Not taking the unsuccessful attempt by Demyx in mind, Neptune pulled out his snake staff and raised it to the sky, transforming into a genie.

“You fools! I am an all powerful Genie! My powers will not be taken down by some spell!”

However, unknown to the now revealed Jafar, a black lamp appeared on the ground under him, clearly created by the powers of the spell. Before he could manage to release an attack on the group, magical energies surged from the lamp, locking his powers down and began to pull him in.

“What…What’s going on!?!?” he cried as he looked down and spotted the lamp. “A lamp...? Wait...!! No…NO…NOOOOOO!!!!” His cries rang out as he was sucked into the lamp.

As soon as Jafar had been completely consumed by the lamp, the lamp suddenly disappeared.

The group looked in slight confusion but it soon disappeared as those remaining looked at each other and then scattered to prepare for the night.

1. Kathleen

2. dms172

4. Firebird766

5. grey cells

6. Sparanda

7. star_tiger

8. FIF

11. A. Person

12. Impervious

13. Limeliam

14. Twin Pop

15.twin_bro

16.Neptune – DEAD (Lynched and found to be Jafar)

19. Awesomely-Awesome Person

20. Riranor

21. Foxtacy

22. Andromeda

Roles and Rules

Prologue: The Worlds Meld

Night 1: The battle for Kingdom Hearts begins!

Night 1 Addendum: Dead Music

Day 1: Requiem

Night 2: Desperate Hearts

I have still yet to receive a reply from Foxtacy about the riddle. If I do not receive a reply within the next 12 hours, it will be an automatic failure to answer correctly and his actions will be canceled for tonight.

Sweet! GC was right! But do we know if he's Light...or Organization? :huh: I'm going back to my spreadsheets...

<(^-^)>

Excellent GC!!!!

I'm wondering the same as Kat. And hoping the answer is indeed light.

Sweet! GC was right! But do we know if he's Light...or Organization? :huh: I'm going back to my spreadsheets...

<(^-^)>

Great logic deduction, GC :D I'm leaning towards him being Light, but not too sure at the moment <_<

Nice day post, PM! I love the title ;)

Great logic deduction, GC :D I'm leaning towards him being Light, but not too sure at the moment <_<

Nice day post, PM! I love the title ;)

That's what I'm leaning towards, plus I think I have an inkling of which character he is.

Let's make this night epic, everybody!

First it's now absolutely clear I am a Light member. The first day I was the one who started the idea to vote for RT(Demyx). If I was organization, I could have easily brought out the fact that Neptune is Jafar and tried to create a distraction to save RT. So clearly I am not organization. Now on the second day, I persuaded you guys to vote for Neptune(Jafar) and I wouldn't have done that if I was Darkness. Now it is as clear as daylight that I am Light. :P

Now hoping I have been able to win your trust fellow Light members, let's get organized for night 3!

King Mickey: Defend yourself. Tonight you have to survive.

Sora: Attack. Choose wisely and attack! BTW I am not giving out any baddie names, as the baddie saving roles would then come into play or they could simply defend themselves.

Kairi: Save Foxtacy. He is clearly a Light member as he was attacked by both Sephiroth and Luxord on night 2.

Riku: Attack. Again choose wisely.

Donald: Defend yourself. Please play safe for this night.

Goofy: Again defend yourself. There's no use in getting yourself killed.

Roxas: Please defend yourself tonight. You may not be as lucky as last night.

Namine: Save me(GC). It's wise that you save me instead of a baddie, irrespective of whether I am defending or attacking or using my ability.

Cloud: Attack peace. This is part of a plan and it will help us in the long run. ;)

You know what's funny GC... you've just given an order to yourself! ;)

And I assume that some of us are already dead... so... pfff... it's gonna be tough! :unsure:

What if Namine is already dead GC and can't protect you? :(

Hey! I did that, did I? Weird, maybe I have a split personality. Aha! It's off-white cells, I am sure. I didn't know he existed until Y-san pointed it out to everyone. ST will know more about him, I am sure. :P

I know that and I have accounted for that. ;)

As I said I have accounted for that. I know what I am doing. B))

Hey! I did that, did I? Weird, maybe I have a split personality. Aha! It's off-white cells, I am sure. I didn't know he existed until Y-san pointed it out to everyone. ST will know more about him, I am sure. :P

I know that and I have accounted for that. ;)

As I said I have accounted for that. I know what I am doing. B))

ya know it's nice being able to sit back and let someone else call the shots for once thanks gc :)

Clarification:

Attacks against a defense are still considered failures (As was seen when Roxas shouted his name even when he attacked Neptune who was using a defense). So Hades' attack on Kat was still considered a failure. However, abilities do not stack, so his attack power still goes up but not to 100%...It's at 75% again. Hope that clears things up.

I have a win-win-win condition for all the 3 teams tonight. But of course, you guys will think that's a trick I am playing. So I am not sure whether I want to divulge that plan. It's quite simple actually and it can guarantee almost a zero-casualty night, in other words, a death-free night. And don't think I am saying this because Light is in a vulnerable position, in fact you may be surprised to know that we have lost just one member, at the most 2. That leaves us with 7 or 8, 6 on the whole are dead and the remaining 8 or 9 are shared between your 2 BTSC groups. So one group may be in danger of being completely washed out.

Now my plan is simple, those who have defenses left defend yourself. And the couple of those who have to attack or use their ability, use them. Now the vital question: Why am I doing this? For the simple reason that the Light members will be motivated to defend, instead of attack. And when they are defending, they have a lower chance of getting killed. And when you other guys attack, you are going to waste a kill. But if you are defending, you reduce the chances of getting yourself killed. See the cycle? Win-win-win.

I realize I am a bit late in coming out with this plan. But think about it and you can change your night actions, if it is to the contrary. You may feel like I am giving you orders, you may even hate me for that. But you also see I am right, yes? ;)