BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Kingdom Hearts Mafia

I already have another game I'm working on. It's going to be more of the classic mafia style. So if you'd like to play let me know. Not sure when it's going to start since there are already some Mafia games going on and I'm pretty sure some that are already coming up after the current ones end.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w00t go Light, I think this is the second Mafia I've lived all the way through, the first being Heroes Season 1.1 (my first one). GC thanks for your guidance, found it amusing I was your heartless equivalent. Well played everyone, and thank you to PM for hosting this game of epic proportions.

haha... I died early in the game (Jafar, remember?), but kept up with you guys.... good game, light. Didn't expect you to pull it off, but that just makes the feat more impressive.

Peace out to all Light,

Neptune

Yaaay, we won. I mean, I say 'we,' but I really mean Light, because I missed something close to ALL of that game :P Good job GC. Thanks for helping carry the team. Well played Darkness and Organization. This was a fun one to watch.

Yay! We won. But it was difficult seeing us win knowing that both our saving roles were dead by night 2! Unfortunate that SG(Kairi) had to be targeted that night when he was saving FIF! And it was not needed. I knew who were alive but I got the roles of Roxas, Cloud and Donald mixed throughout the game. :rolleyes: I was sure FIF was Roxas, when he was revived by Namine night one. Wrong assumption led to erroneous conclusions. I thought Imp was Donald and dms was Cloud. Thankfully that mix-up didn't cost us much, except that SG had to die for no reason. :(

Great game PM except for the unfortunate delays. Well played guys, but I thought the Darkness/Organization could have made a move a little earlier. I was really hoping you guys wouldn't catch on to both Namine and Kairi being dead after night 2!

Yay! We won. But it was difficult seeing us win knowing that both our saving roles were dead by night 2! Unfortunate that SG(Kairi) had to be targeted that night when he was saving FIF! And it was not needed. I knew who were alive but I got the roles of Roxas, Cloud and Donald mixed throughout the game. :rolleyes: I was sure FIF was Roxas, when he was revived by Namine night one. Wrong assumption led to erroneous conclusions. I thought Imp was Donald and dms was Cloud. Thankfully that mix-up didn't cost us much, except that SG had to die for no reason. :(

I did that! My first ever mafia kill! :D

Too bad it didn't benefit us <_< I wanted to off you GC since day one, but I have a soft spot for you :wub: but I will never let that stand in the way again! <_<

Great game PM except for the unfortunate delays. Well played guys, but I thought the Darkness/Organization could have made a move a little earlier. I was really hoping you guys wouldn't catch on to both Namine and Kairi being dead after night 2!

I couldn't catch anything... all I was thinking was KILL, KILL!! :lol:

EDIT: Seriously... I'm off to work now! :P

Edited by andromeda